Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An all male affair, it seems! But nice that Louis is also included. The next male to be inducted will be little P Jacques(or maybe Sacha?)

Does anyone know if they are expected to do any kind of military training or service as members of the Princely family?

I can't believe that Charlene missed the Golden Nymph awards tonight, her attendance rate at big events this year has been shocking. People going to things like this in Monaco will be expecting to see the Prince AND the Princess but are being constantly let down. She really shouldn't have married Albert as she does next to nothing to promote Monaco. It's all about S.Africa I'm sorry to say.

Last edited:
I can't believe that Charlene missed the Golden Nymph awards tonight, her attendance rate at big events this year has been shocking. People going to things like this in Monaco will be expecting to see the Prince AND the Princess but are being constantly let down. She really shouldn't have married Albert as she does next to nothing to promote Monaco. It's all about S.Africa I'm sorry to say.

I am afraid Albert wants to promote and the members of his family (hiw sisters and their children). Maybe there is no so much space for Charlene.

Completely agree with you! It's a shame. May be time will tell about these absence.

I am afraid Albert wants to promote and the members of his family (hiw sisters and their children). Maybe there is no so much space for Charlene.

Your is a point of you.

Mine is that, while Charlene is missing 90% of the Big Events in Monaco, Albert is asking his nephews to attend, to avoid to be alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

As every year Prince Albert, Elisabeth-Ann de Massy and Mélanie de Massy attended the annual prize ceremony for the Monegasque language competition in Monaco on June 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** fb gallery **

Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended a concert of the Monte Carlo Philharmonic Orchestra at the courtyard of the Princely Palace on July 30. It's been part of the summer concert series at the Princely Palace, both Albert and Caroline have attended other concerts of the series last week, see their current events threads.

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, the twins, Elisabeth-Anne de Massy and her two children attended the traditional picnic in Monaco today, September 1:

** gettyimages gallery **

Is Jacques hair pulled back into a pony tail or has it been cut finally?:ermm:

Anyway he and Gabriella are absolutely beautiful children.

Is Prince Albert growing a mustache?

Is Jacques hair pulled back into a pony tail or has it been cut finally?:ermm:

Anyway he and Gabriella are absolutely beautiful children.
It's pulled back and plaited - not keen myself. Albert is growing a moustache - he looks a bit like his grandfather Prince Pierre with it.

The kids look very cute.
and Albert with a mustache :lol:

My word, they all look different after the holidays! P Albert is growing a moustache, P Charlene's hair is longer in a nice soft style. P Jacques has his hair pulled back and for the first time the twins are dressed identically!

Glad to see P Gabriella looking more at ease. Who is the little friend with them? Possibly Regan, the son of P Charlene's brother Sean?

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella are growing fast! Lovely that Monaco keeps traditions alive, like the group in traditional dress.

My word, they all look different after the holidays! P Albert is growing a moustache, P Charlene's hair is longer in a nice soft style. P Jacques has his hair pulled back and for the first time the twins are dressed identically!

Glad to see P Gabriella looking more at ease. Who is the little friend with them? Possibly Regan, the son of P Charlene's brother Sean?

The little boy seems to be Melchior son of Jean Léonard de Massy grand son of Elizabeth Ann de Massy.

If they insist on Jacques having long hair at least wear it down don't braid it like a girl. What's next, pigtails? He's already had it in a bun meeting the Monaco footballers so pigtails and a hairband are a possibility. That aside I think both kids are always dressed well and the types of clothes they wear vary. They're not stuck in the same 'uniform' all the time like George and Charlotte.

If they insist on Jacques having long hair at least wear it down don't braid it like a girl. What's next, pigtails? He's already had it in a bun meeting the Monaco footballers so pigtails and a hairband are a possibility. That aside I think both kids are always dressed well and the types of clothes they wear vary. They're not stuck in the same 'uniform' all the time like George and Charlotte.
Maybe Jacques wanted to have braids like his sister? If he did how can that be wrong?

Last edited:
Maybe Jacques wanted to have braids like his sister? If he did how can that be wrong?

I doubt a 2 year old has much of a say in how their hair is done or even cares for that matter.

I doubt a 2 year old has much of a say in how their hair is done or even cares for that matter.
My experience says that many 2-year olds care very much about what they wear & how their hair is done but I guess if they have a say or not is up to the parents.

Beautiful photos of a nice princely family ,

Gabriella is so sweet, perhaps Jacques is doing like his cousins , Pierre who wore long hair when he was adolescent and Andrea who had long hair at this last national fest and wore a hairband in his hair at the gala

I thought there was a pic nic thread .

With this hairdo , Jacques looks like a lot her mother , P Charlene and Gabriella seems to have a good temperament as her aunts P Caroline and P Stephanie

it is nice that Charlene anf Albert bring their little cousin Leonard to the pic nic, Charlene has always good relations with the cousins De Massy

Last edited by a moderator:
The little boy seems to be Melchior son of Jean Léonard de Massy grand son of Elizabeth Ann de Massy.

Thanks assis, for clearing that up. How old is he? And are his parents in the pictures too?

No there are only his aunt Melanie De Massy and his grandmother The Baroness of Massi
I don't know his age

I think in some cultures you cut a boy's hair when they turn 3 years old. I don't know if that's the case here, but just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom