Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but I have the feeling that everytime Gabriella cries she is taken away.... Imo, it is not a good thing.... I wonder: would they do the same with Jacques?

I think you have one way of interpreting things. It's also possible she's not yet comfortable with the crowds (scared, whatever) and so it is appropriate that she not be forced to stay. We don't know, nor is it any of our business IMO.
I do think the twins have very different personalities and that the public will spend lifetimes critiquing/praising one or the other. And that will be hard for either/both to handle. So, other than acknowledging that all children develop and respond to life in unique ways, I am by choice trying to lay off evaluating/comparing royal children. JMO

I think you have one way of interpreting things. It's also possible she's not yet comfortable with the crowds (scared, whatever) and so it is appropriate that she not be forced to stay. We don't know, nor is it any of our business IMO.
I do think the twins have very different personalities and that the public will spend lifetimes critiquing/praising one or the other. And that will be hard for either/both to handle. So, other than acknowledging that all children develop and respond to life in unique ways, I am by choice trying to lay off evaluating/comparing royal children. JMO

I'm not comparing the children, nor criticising them for crying:ohmy:. It's their parent's behavior that I am observing. I actually commented on this because it has not been the first time I've seen this. It's like Albert and Charlene are happy and content when their children are smiling and quiet, but as soon as one of them (in this case it has been Gabriella) is crying or "throwing a tantrum" as any normal kid, they are hidden away in a rush, as they would mine their public appeareance. That is all my opinion of course, but matured from what I have seen. The question about Jacques is because he is the heir, as Prince Albert and Charlene have kind of showed during the appeareances of theic children. That's all.

Gabriella was afraid with Santa and cried and we saw Charlene trying to confort her in those photos

Gabriella et Jacques, premier arbre de noël au palais

She is doing like other mothers, she is conforting her

I am glad that they don't let her cry and forced to be unhappy, it was what all the parents would have done , the behaviour of Albert and Charlene are good and appropriat

If Jacques would bave cried, they would have done the same , they would not let him cry and he would have returned at the palace with the nannies

As for the pic nic when Gabriella returned to the palace, it was A PUBLIC EVENT where the princely couple had to meet the children, to talk with them , Charlene could not try to confort a child who is criyng and be busy with the other children, she needed the help of the nanny. It is all.but what was the most important thing was that the child was not unhappy and afraid

Albert and Charlene are good parents and as I said you, it is a process of inten you are doing to the parents

Gabriella was afraid with Santa and cried and we saw Charlene trying to confort her in those photos

Gabriella et Jacques, premier arbre de noël au palais

She is doing like other mothers, she is conforting her

I am glad that they don't let her cry and forced to be unhappy, it was what all the parents would have done , the behaviour of Albert and Charlene are good and appropriat

If Jacques would bave cried, they would have done the same , they would not let him cry and he would have returned at the palace with the nannies

As for the pic nic when Gabriella returned to the palace, it was A PUBLIC EVENT where the princely couple had to meet the children, to talk with them , Charlene could not try to confort a child who is criyng and be busy with the other children, she needed the help of the nanny. It is all.but what was the most important thing was that the child was not unhappy and afraid

Albert and Charlene are good parents and as I said you, it is a process of inten you are doing to the parents

I agree. I think Albert and Charlene seem to be wonderful parents, very empathetic to the distinct personalities of their babies which they remarked upon shortly after their births.

Gabriella is strong willed but also shy and not comfortable around strangers. Why insist on keeping a baby where she is distressed and unhappy? The point of this event was fun and little Gabriella wasn't enjoying herself at the picnic nor in the presence of the Christmas bunny.:ermm:

Perhaps she will grow into the spotlight as she matures but I think her family is doing exactly the right thing by being sensitive to her discomfort at these events.

I was the same exact way as a small child-extremely shy- and I was never given the choice to be taken away...I was often forced to interact with people I did not like.:bang:

Jacques is extroverted and comfortable with crowds, and he also happens to be the Heir so he is pushed forward at these events.

I see nothing wrong with this. That both toddlers are much loved and doted upon seems very obvious to me.

Last edited:
:previous:

Yeah, I don't see these favoritism allegations. What else could parents--who are still working btw--do when a toddler cries in front of crowds? They're not exactly nobodies. They still have to present themselves and their kids to the crowds of people who, even if sympathetic to their roles as parents to toddlers, still expect them to act a certain way. Pretty sure if Jacques were the shy one, he'd be sent back while Mum and Dad and sister continue to work.

I'm actually more curious how they'll handle excessive energy in toddlers during public outings in the future, ala Leonor of Sweden. I think that would say more about their parenting style than how they handle a crying toddler.

Btw I don't see any resemblance between Camille and Gabriella. Camille looks exactly like her dad, while Gabriella looks like hers.

Prince Albert and Louis watched the French Ligue 1 soccer match, AS Monaco vs Olympique Lyonnais, at Stade Louis II, in Monaco on December 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I like it that Prince Albert often goes to engagements with his nephews.

Prince Albert and Louis watched the French Ligue 1 match between Paris Saint Germain and Monaco at Parc des Princes in Paris on January 29. It ended 1:1.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Prince Albert and Louis were in Manchester, Uk, yesterday, February 21, to attend the UEFA Champions League Round of 16 first leg match between Manchester City FC and AS Monaco:

** gettyimages gallery **

Thank you for posting! :flowers:

Here's a gallery of the anniversary concert provided by the Palace:

** fb gallery **

Prince Albert, Princess Alexandra, Pierre and Louis attended the UEFA Champions League round of 16 football match between Monaco and Manchester City at the Stade Louis II in Monaco today, March 15:

** gettyimages gallery ** gettyimages 2 **

Last edited:
Let's just hope that she shows more common sense in this matter than her older sister has been showing all these years... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 -

I love seeing pictures of P Albert when he is attending sports events. His facial expressions and body language tell you exactly whether his team is winning or losing!

The relationship between Louis and his girl seems serious. Since Luis is often seen at events in Monaco I assume he now resides there. But does anyone know what kind of work he does?

He has a linked in page and he works for AS Monaco as a "recruiter". He lives in Monaco since he graduated.

And Louis and Marie forms a very serious couple. They have been dating for more than 5 years now. I would not be surprised to hear about wedding from them in the next years to come. In this family, men are very serious in relationship ��

Last edited:
^^^ previous

Thanks titiromi, for the info. So he works for the soccer club - that's nice, he must enjoy this.

Louis and Marie are a lovely couple, nice to hear they have been together for a long time. Yes, wedding bells soon. I like how he's always clean shaven and neatly dressed.

Louis girlfriend is so beautiful and exotic-looking! Does someone know more information about her?
I also like Albert during football matches! It must be one of the "duties" he enjoys attending :p

Prince Albert, Louis and his girlfriend Marie attended the UEFA Champions League 2nd leg quarter-final football match AS Monaco vs BVB Borussia Dortmund in Monaco yesterday, April 19. Monaco won with 3:1!

** gettyimages gallery **

A clearly happy Prince with his team's great performance...now into the semi-final of the competition. More great sport to come this week with the Monte -Carlo Rolex Masters Tennis Tournament on in Monaco.

I love to see the enthusiasm with with Albert and Charlene support their sport teams!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom