Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Albert, Andrea, Louis and his girlfriend Marie watched the soccer match between Monaco and Nice in Monaco yesterday evening, January 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

Thanks, iceflower. It looks VERY cold there. But they all seem pleased, so I assume Monaco won.

:previous:

You're most welcome :flowers: And I should have mentioned it earlier: it ended 2:2 ;)

Prince Albert, Andrea, Louis and his girlfriend Marie watched the soccer match between Monaco and Nice in Monaco yesterday evening, January 16:

I've always thought that Louis is, basically - from the nose and ears down - a masculine copy of his Mom. I love seeing an 80's Stephanie reflected in her son.

And Marie is, as always, gorgeous and enjoying herself at Louis' side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Albert always seems to have such a good relationship with his nephews!

Albert always seems to have such a good relationship with his nephews!

His nephews and his nieces. Andrea was the first to arrive at the hospital the night the twins were born.
I love that about Albert.

Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 -

A spectacular light show! Although P Albert declined a lavish celebration of his birthday I think the Monegasque people still surprised him with very special gifts: the ice sculpture and light show. And how nice to see so many family members there. He is really much loved by all.

It was great to see Jazmin at her dad's 60th's birthday celebration! :flowers: She was seated in the 3rd row behind Stephanie's kids. ?

Prince Albert is a wonderful man, much loved, as evidenced by not only his family members, but the people of his country. :monacoflag:

Was Alexandre present? He is also Albert's child.

I looked for him, but did not recognize.

I believe Charlene had problemes with her eyes because she wire subglasses , Itis nice to see that the twins were also present to this spectacle.

(..)

Glad to see the twins attending the spectaclle , they are holding balloons, they stole the show

Prince Albert and Louis attended the French L1 football match Monaco vs Lille in Monaco yesterday, March 16, and Albert received a belated birthday present:

** gettyimages gallery **

And today, March 17, Princess Stephanie attended the departure of the "Rallye des Gazelles" with Pauline and Jazmin Grace in Monaco.

Pauline's grandmother Maguy Ducruet, her father with his new wife and daughter as well as Pauline's friends were present as well:

** belga gallery ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Last edited:

After the launch and departure from Monaco yesterday, the teams drove to Nice, France, for the final departure - Princess Stephanie accompanied the teams with her daughter and niece:

** profimedia gallery ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
I was wondering about Alexandre. If he wasn't there that break up with Nicole Coste is still bitter. I believe Nicole was hoping she would be the princess consort, and the public stink she raised for Alexandre to be acknowledged as a prince. Albert was wrong in how he handled things there as well as Nicole, and I wonder how it impacted the father son relationship.

I was wondering about Alexandre. If he wasn't there that break up with Nicole Coste is still bitter. I believe Nicole was hoping she would be the princess consort, and the public stink she raised for Alexandre to be acknowledged as a prince. Albert was wrong in how he handled things there as well as Nicole, and I wonder how it impacted the father son relationship.
He's a minor so that could be the reason he doesn't make any public appearances with his father - yet. Also, it's still term time - might have been difficult to get the time.

But I agree, the way his mother behaved can't have helped matters.

Here's a video of the departure of the rally:

It sounds like great fun...What is the purpose of the rally? And can anyone translate what Jazmin said?

I like Jazmin Grace and I like how she's not hidden away. To me it says a lot about her father and his family. I do hope her half brother will be allowed to develop the same kind of relationship to his father and siblings.

^^^ previous
Thanks, a worthwhile cause for the cousins to support. Is there any news on their progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom