Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre is so handsome, and even moreso with the moustache. But I'm sorry to say Uncle Albert looks kinda ridiculous in his barely-there moustache. :( As for Louis, I don't like it, but it does make him look a tad like a 1920's silent film actor. jmho. :)

I think Pierre and all of them look faintly silly with the mustaches and I can't wait to see that they have shaved them off. Pierre in particular is spoiling his beautiful face with his... curled up on the ends like some 19th century society dandy.

Begone mustaches, all of you!!:bang:

On a happier note, Daniel and his pretty Marie make yet another gorgeous couple in what is already a beauty overload in the Princely Family of Monaco.
I hope we can look forward to an engagement/wedding announcement soon.:whistling:

On November 8 Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie as Honorary President attended a gala dinner celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Ecoute Cancer Réconfort", an association that offers help and comfort to cancer patients:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **

I don't like these photos, they are not beautiful, they seem all older that they are
Caroline had the look of the haughty attitude

At least, Caroline and Stephanie are paying an hommage to their mother

We have not seen since a lot of years at the Princess Grace Awards which is paying an hommage to their mother in New York or at Los Angeles, they are never present to the launching of the exhibition of the Princess Grace in different towns in the world, it is always Albert who is present,
When there was the Princess Grace Foundation gala which paid hommage to the princess Grace at the palace, they were not present.

We always saw Princess Charlene at these hommages, in New York or in Los Angeles, she was alone in 2013 at the Princess Grace Awards or at the opening of the exhibition in Australia in 2012. Princess Grace is only her mother in law

I am happy to see that they paid an hommage to their mother this time

Lovely photo of Caroline and Camille together at the Princess Grace Theater in Monaco gathering. :previous:

Wow beautiful picture of the Grimaldi Family!!! Caroline, Stefanie, Camille and Albert!

As usual there is the same Lady who doesn't like Caroline and Stephanie criticizing them. Don't worry, the 3 siblings are closed one to the other and that's more than enough.

As far as Princesse Charlene is concerned it's clear to the world that she doesnt attend any Event attended by Caro and Steph, unless the National Day.

Poor Prince Albert......

Poor Prince Albert? You joke

Caroline and Stephanie did not attend the Red Cross Gala nor the gala for the Oceans , they were not present to the Princess Grace awards where Charlène was present.nor the explorations Monaco. or the monegash pic nic , before his wedding, they were never present to the Saint Devote fest, he was always alone , they may be present for their brother, They don't do it

Charlene is not present to the ceremony where all the members are present but Caroline or Stephanie don't come to the ceremonies where Albert is president as the Red Cross gala, the oceans gala act....

The family of Albert is now Charlene, Jacques, Gabriella and he can meet his sisters. as all the families.

Wow beautiful picture of the Grimaldi Family!!! Caroline, Stefanie, Camille and Albert!

As usual there is the same Lady who doesn't like Caroline and Stephanie criticizing them. Don't worry, the 3 siblings are closed one to the other and that's more than enough.

As far as Princesse Charlene is concerned it's clear to the world that she doesnt attend any Event attended by Caro and Steph, unless the National Day.

Poor Prince Albert......

I agree. They are a beautiful family and their true strength is when they are all together.

One thing Albert has done since the beginning is to incorporate his sisters and their gorgeous children into his official life and make it clear that his reign is going to be a true family affair. He has kept his promise. I admire him tremendously for it.

No matter that he now has his own beautiful wife and children does not make his sisters, his nieces and nephews any less essential to him.

Caroline and Stephanie and their children are a treasure. Albert is not a stupid man...he keeps them close.;)

I cannot wait until National Day to see ALL of them together.

Caroline, stephanie are doing their duty in the associations where they are presidents

Albert does not make more than the other kings of Europa with their sisters or brothers example ' the remembrance day, qll the family of Windsor was there at the remebrance ceremony last saturday' in Belgium, we saw the royal family with Astrid, Laurent at the national day, in Niederland, we are seeing all the family of Orange, Constantin , Princess Laurentien with the royal family but they are not always present to the all ceremonies rogether.

This year, since last december2016

Charlene attended around 42 public events ( 12 with prince Albert, 10 alone or with the children.

Caroline attended 10 public events 5 with her brother P Albert

Stephanie attended 12public events 6 with her vroyjrt

Charlotte attended 4 events ( I did not count the fashion walks, it is not a duty)

Andrea has the excuse he is not living in Monaco ( 2 pubic events in Monaco)

Pierre 4 events

Little Jacques and Gabriella since december , they attended ' the opening of the christmas market, christmas at the palace, the video of the wishes to the monegash people, the appearence to the balcon at the Ste Devote festivity, the presence of Gabriella to the Ste devote tournament, the presence of Jacques to the reception of the As team at the palace, the Saint Jean festivities, the launching of the exploration Monaco, the visite to the home of the old persons, the pic nic, the presence to the diner to the palace and the visit to the maritime police

We are seeing a lot the twins who are the heirs of Monaco. they become the very important persons at Monaco and Albert knows that his children are the most important persons in Monaco?

Stop to say that the children of Caroline are treasure ; they don(t live in Monaco, they are present when it is need and not present when there are Charlene and the children and it is more often than with the children of caroline or Stephanie

We are no more in the years 90 or 2000, Prince Albert is married and has children, the eyes of the medias are on Albert, Charlene and specially the heirs.

But Albert is happy to meet his sisters in a public event as other kings or queens.with their children

:previous: The point melinapremiere, is that even though Albert and Charlene are the rulers and their children are obviously heirs Stephanie and particularly Caroline and her children are still a big part of the identity of Monaco. and that's they way it will stay for the foreseeable future.

Charlotte, Pierre and Beatrice get as many magazine covers as Charlene does. Maybe more.

Check out the cover of this week's Paris Match!

If Caroline and the Casi's and their mates don't show up for National Day this weekend to you honestly believe that they would not be missed and that media and message boards all over the place will not be buzzing? Do you think Monaco watchers will not be disappointed and confused? Of course they will be. People want to see Sasha and India Casiraghi. They want to see the glamorous couple that Pierre and Beatrice form, and they want to see their little Stefano. People want to see beautiful Charlotte.

The fact that Albert and his wife and children are the "stars" does not change that.

Hair splitting over who appeared where and when how many times is futile and pointless. Monaco more than any other Ruling Family (except the Windsors in Britain)is a collaborative effort and I for one am glad. They are more interesting that way.

YOU might not treasure Caroline and Stephanie and their children but I do, and so do many others who follow the Princely Family. They are a living link to the Golden Era of Grace and Rainier.

Last edited:
I agree. They are a beautiful family and their true strength is when they are all together.

One thing Albert has done since the beginning is to incorporate his sisters and their gorgeous children into his official life and make it clear that his reign is going to be a true family affair. He has kept his promise. I admire him tremendously for it.

No matter that he now has his own beautiful wife and children does not make his sisters, his nieces and nephews any less essential to him.

Caroline and Stephanie and their children are a treasure. Albert is not a stupid man...he keeps them close.;)

I cannot wait until National Day to see ALL of them together.

Dear friend, we think in the same way! I agree with you and on top I appreciated the treasure of Caro and Steph and their beautiful children. You couldn't described better. Have a nice day

Caroline had the look of the haughty attitude

At least, Caroline and Stephanie are paying an hommage to their mother

I am happy to see that they paid an hommage to their mother this time

First point - it's the way she carries herself and always has done, that comes across as haughty to you. It's funny when people comment on Charlène not smiling you are quick to point out that a photo is just a moment, the media only show one version of events etc. but when there are pictures available of some lovely family interaction, where there is laughter and affection shown by the members you don't appreciate, you ignore that because it doesn't fit your narrative.

You are right that Grace was only Charlene's mother in law (and one she never met as well) but the events you list in your different posts are ones she should be attending as Princess Consort. However, your (not so veiled) implication that Caroline and Stephanie don't honour their mother's memory is both false and profoundly unjust. Both have spoken on numerous occasions about her, both signed the release from the Palace about the Nicole Kidman film, both helped choose and curate the collection of clothes for the travelling exhibition, Caroline was involved in the Pringle of Scotland fashion student events, and supports both AMADE and the Ballet Company, both projects dear to her mother, both have worn clothes and jewellery of hers... I too can list things to prove a point. I'd dispute your list of engagements, by the way, but I really can't be bothered.

There is a Princely Family but there are also extended members who play their part. Extended members appreciated by many, if not by you. I think what many of us would like to see is all of them together, not just at the National Day.

First point - it's the way she carries herself and always has done, that comes across as haughty to you. It's funny when people comment on Charlène not smiling you are quick to point out that a photo is just a moment, the media only show one version of events etc. but when there are pictures available of some lovely family interaction, where there is laughter and affection shown by the members you don't appreciate, you ignore that because it doesn't fit your narrative.

You are right that Grace was only Charlene's mother in law (and one she never met as well) but the events you list in your different posts are ones she should be attending as Princess Consort. However, your (not so veiled) implication that Caroline and Stephanie don't honour their mother's memory is both false and profoundly unjust. Both have spoken on numerous occasions about her, both signed the release from the Palace about the Nicole Kidman film, both helped choose and curate the collection of clothes for the travelling exhibition, Caroline was involved in the Pringle of Scotland fashion student events, and supports both AMADE and the Ballet Company, both projects dear to her mother, both have worn clothes and jewellery of hers... I too can list things to prove a point. I'd dispute your list of engagements, by the way, but I really can't be bothered.

There is a Princely Family but there are also extended members who play their part. Extended members appreciated by many, if not by you. I think what many of us would like to see is all of them together, not just at the National Day.

Completly agree with you Florestane!

Here's a short video about the screening last weekend:

The male soccer fans of the family ;) attended the Champions League group G soccer match between Monaco and Leipzig at the Louis II stadium in Monaco this evening, November 21:

** belga gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Maybe he joined the Carabinieri case with Movember and will shave in December.
Possibly but he suggested in a recent interview it would go pretty quickly after National Day because it wasn't popular with the family.

Still got the moustaches.

Albert and Louis yes but NOT pierre!!!!!!!

https://www.profimedia.cz/data/image-large-preview/1/0355920692/profimedia-0355920692.jpg

One more Gallery.

https://www.profimedia.cz/photo-bank.product-detail/similar/default/355920682

Not happy Albert , Pierre and louis because AS Monaco beaten 4-1 by Leipzig and eliminated from all European competitions.

Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie at the opening of the Princess Grace duplex suite at the 7th floor of the luxury hotel "Hotel de Paris" today

Belga Image

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ previous

Yes, the frustrations of sport...one season you're right at the top and the next you just struggle! Tough for Monaco so early in the season.

I think I have lost some episodes regarding the mustaches... Albert, Louis and Pierre have recently, why? ?

Prince Albert and Louis watched the L1 football match between Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) in Monaco yesterday, November 26. Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy attended as well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Beautiful suite, complete with a private pool! And nice to see P Stephanie alongside her brother.

Here's a video of the opening of the Princess Grace suite and a tour through the rooms:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom