Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 7: April 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She actually looks pretty big to me. The photographs occasionally catch the right angle so you can see that she has put on weight generally, especially in the back. Her face is definitely different, too. Pregnancy takes it's toll. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know what's next for Charlene? I hope to see her more...

Prince Albert and Pierre Casiraghi watched the UEFA Champions League Group C match between AS Monaco FC and Bayer 04 Leverkusen at Louis II Stadium in Monaco on September 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **

Prince Albert and Pierre Casiraghi watched the UEFA Champions League Group C match between AS Monaco FC and Bayer 04 Leverkusen at Louis II Stadium in Monaco on September 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **

Check out the photos... When it comes to football, kings, princes, statesmen, politicians or any given commoner go crazy in the same way... :D :D :D By the way, wich team won the match? :cool:

It was As Monaco which won the match, a miracle because the AsMonaco team lost all the matchs since the beginning of the season of football.

Yesterday, October 22, Prince Albert watched the UEFA Champions League Group C football match Monaco (ASM) vs Benfica (SLB) at the Louis II Stadium in Monaco. It ended 0:0.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
I love that coat. She looks exceedingly well and very stylish.

:previous: I would have to agree. That coat is fabulous and looks to be some sort of "Swing" coat. Whatever, I want one too . . .

I love it when Princess Caroline is out and about and looking gorgeous!

Ooooh! I have to agree. I love that coat! :flowers: Gorgeous! I want one!

She looks fabulous - why isn't it in the fashion thread? I would post it myself but I'm technologically incapable!
Anyway, great to see Caroline out and about. I know it's a different era now and she's taking a much deserved step back but I do miss my regular Caroline "fix". ?

Thank you very much, Iceflower. I'll figure these things out one day...

Prince Albert helped by Louis Ducruet and Camille children of princess Stéphanie celebrated Christmas at the palace

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=942862732392933&set=vb.286449344700945&type=2&theater

I love seeing Stephanie's children being involved like this.

HSH Prince Albert II & HRH The Princess of Hanover attended the Bolshoi Ballet for the 'lancement de l'annee Russe',in Monaco on December 19th

Belga

Belga Image - Editorial

Getty Images

Monaco Russia Albert Caroline Pictures & News Photos | Getty Images

Caroline looks fabulous. When there was no sign of her around the time the twins were born and the births were registered I was afraid that she might be unwell.

I'm glad that Stephanie's children are getting involved too, since we have see them rarely so far... I hope they will increase their work for the princely family more an more now that they are almost adults....

BTW, I always said to keep an eye on Camille! She has always looked very attractive and I think that ,as time goes, she will likely overshadow Charlotte and Pauline with her beauty IMO

.Here's a video of the ballet performance and some more pics

Nice video. :flowers: Also was able to see that the great coat Caroline is wearing (and that I like) actually has a sheen (or glitter). Very interesting coat. I like it even more.

The older woman speaking at the banquet and who stood beside Albert at the ballet, I like her hair and her outfit. Very nice. :flowers: Credit where credit is due, as the saying goes. I wonder if she part of the Russian guest contingent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom