Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 7: April 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love picture number 5.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks really fantastic. Her whit suit is really elegant. And I love her short hair.

Thanks for all the lovely pics of the couple, proving that they DO laugh and have fun together!

The Princess looked just so elegant in the white suit and I too like the new fresh hairstyle...

Yesterday, May 11, Prince Albert and Pierre attended the final of this year's Monaco Historic Grand Prix (it went from May 9 - May 11).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

We tend to focus on Charlène, but Prince Albert can use some fashion advice. He tends to wear poorly tailored costumes. His wedding outfit comes to mind. The outfit during the Historic Grand Prix was no exception. The Prince really could benefit to lear to dress more sharply. Better tailored suits, straight and non-wrinkled pantalons of the correct length. It is not that difficult.

:)

I don't know if this is the right forum, if so I apologise but when is the Monaco Flower and Garden Show that they have in May or has it been Thanks:question::question::question:

I don't know if this is the right forum, if so I apologise but when is the Monaco Flower and Garden Show that they have in May or has it been Thanks:question::question::question:

According to Monaco Garden Club site, the 47th international bouquet contest will take place on the 14th and 15th June Debrann :flowers:
Here's a link to the site

Garden Club Monaco

It's so very rare to see Pauline & Camille at these functions, thus my surprise & delight to see they attended! :) Camille looks like a young Grace Kelly, she has the Kelly bone structure to a "T". And Pauline s gorgeous as well. Not to forget their cousin Pierre, who is the quintessential handsome looking European man. :cool:

Reopening of the Roseraie Princess Grace With Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and princess Caroline. First presence of Princess Charlene after the announcement of her pregnacy, hope to have other photos

Réouverture Officielle de la Roseraie Princesse Grace / Actualités / Gouvernement Princier / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

Title in Monaco Matin

Première sortie officielle pour Charlène de Monaco depuis l'annonce de sa grossesse | Monaco | Monaco-Matin

Princess charlene attended this event because there was ' a
christening of a rose Princess charlene'

There are a lot of photos on newscom , Charlene has a very little bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Reopening of the Roseraie Princess Grace With Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and princess Caroline. First presence of Princess Charlene after the announcement of her pregnacy, hope to have other photos

Réouverture Officielle de la Roseraie Princesse Grace / Actualités / Gouvernement Princier / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

This is actually Charlene's second appearance since her pregnancy announcement, as she attended a swimming event on June 5. You can see so here. :flowers:
With credit to dazzling who originally posted this photo in the 'Princess Charlene's Maternity Fashion' thread.

Oh I want to see a better photo than that to see if she has a bump yet LOL!

I'm just glad that she was able to go there... IMO she might be 3/4 months pregnant

Angieuk, we cannot answer you apart, she is officielly pregnant and the birth is due to the end of the year. We will lnow later if there are twins or one child.

I hope that Charlene is better now and has no more nausea.

So happy to see her again, obviously the bump is really hidden but it exists and that"s all that count !!!!

She has a cute little bump and looks around the 3 month mark now. I love that blue dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom