Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 7: April 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlene is stunning, her dress is very beautiful, I like the dress of Caroline the dress of Tatiana is ugly.

charlene's chic as always, but i'd like a dress with more colour on her!
tati's dress is quite a difference and she looks nice! Caro as well!!!!

Princess Charlene looked stunning! What a lovely dress, I just love all the detail on it. And he's so protective of her...nice pics...

P Caroline and Karl L looked good together too in the black and white.

Caroline looks great ! Love her earings ......charlene dress is lovely wish she would of gone with a darker colour

IMO before shooting somebody should have said to Tatiana Santo Domingo that while posing for official photo she's required to smile....But nobody did this.....

IMO before shooting somebody should have said to Tatiana Santo Domingo that while posing for official photo she's required to smile....But nobody did this.....

Well, I don't see smiles much on the other's faces either...
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Charlene+Wittstock+Love+Ball+Hosted+Natalia+ZIEnJp153rBx.jpg

Andrea and Tatiana
http://static1.purepeople.com/artic...na-santo-domingo-andrea-casiraghi-620x0-2.jpg
The whole gallery from PP
Andrea Casiraghi et Tatiana Santo Domingo Fiancés glamour d'un beau gala

Princess Caroline and Tatiana have similar hairstyles.

This event appears to be gaining in status to a point where it might outshine the Red Cross Ball as the leading summer event in Monaco. Certainly in terms of turnout by the Royal family and their celebrity friends, it already seems to be on a par.

Wow, now i noticed Charlene's make up! It's amazing, very summery.

Natalia outshines all the people out there with her beauty and the way she represents her whole body/style/dress. The girl is amazing!!!

This event appears to be gaining in status to a point where it might outshine the Red Cross Ball as the leading summer event in Monaco. Certainly in terms of turnout by the Royal family and their celebrity friends, it already seems to be on a par.

Since Love Ball takes place in a different location every year and it's only 4 years old, I doubt it will outshine the Red Cross Ball, which is an instution in itself.

Since Love Ball takes place in a different location every year and it's only 4 years old, I doubt it will outshine the Red Cross Ball, which is an instution in itself.

Thanks Charlotte_Aster, I wrongly thought it had been held in Monaco before and looked set to be on the annual calendar.
I hope this year's Red Cross Ball is as well supported, with some new ( dare I say younger) celebrity supporters.

I agree with fandesacs2003...Pierre and Beatrice are insanely gorgeous as a couple. They take my breath away!

Albert has piled on an alarming amount of weight recently. I am a little worried for him.:ohmy:

I think Beatrice is a pretty girl, but together with Pierre they simply pop off the pages...a walking advertisement for beauty and glamour and youth.

It will never happen, but they seem tailor made for the position of Prince and Princess of Monaco!:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom