Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 7: April 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Princess Caroline, for giving us all such a great Christmas present with these spectacular photos!
You are the very best!

Yesterday, January 20, Prince Albert, Elisabeth-Anne and Mélanie de Massy attended the mass for the Feast of Saint Sebastian, Patron Saint of the Prince's Company of Carabiniers.

I'm not 100% sure but it is possible that Andrea attended as well. In 2012 he had been given the insignia for the rank of Brigadier in the Prince's Company of Carabiniers and on pic 2 at the far right, next to Elisabeth-Anne there's a young man looking like Andrea.

** Pic ** Pic 2 ** mc: Saint Sébastien, Patron Céleste de la Compagnie des Carabiniers **

Thank you, Nadine :)

Prince Albert handed out the trophies after the 83nd Monte-Carlo Rallye on January 25, and received two special presents for the twins :) Pierre and Beatrice were present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Last edited:
Awwwh, little cars!

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrea looks very handsome, happy and healthy.

Andrea is looking good - healthy and happy. I don't mind his hair but think the beard is a bit scruffy.

Well, he is hurtling fast towards the grand old age of 31!

Which is scary because I remember when he was born!

Oh my, when I saw the photo, my brain said "Who is that old man." and I wasn't thinking of the Prince.

I have to agree. :sad: I was startled. Sadly. I hope it was just the camera angle, but there us something unsettling there. It's good that Albert is taking an interest.

I have to agree. :sad: I was startled. Sadly. I hope it was just the camera angle, but there us something unsettling there. It's good that Albert is taking an interest.

I didn't think he looked any different than normal. A bit heavier but he isn't a young man

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Me too!:flowers:

Camille is becoming a very beautiful girl and resembles her mother so much. She has the same squared bone structure with Grace Kelly.

http://i60.tinypic.com/1568krl.jpg
&
http://i59.tinypic.com/jr9mar.jpg

I always thought so. She is turning into a real beauty . Sure hope to see her more often.

I'm glad that Stephanie's children are getting involved too, since we have see them rarely so far... I hope they will increase their work for the princely family more an more now that they are almost adults....

BTW, I always said to keep an eye on Camille! She has always looked very attractive and I think that ,as time goes, she will likely overshadow Charlotte and Pauline with her beauty IMO

I totally agree . I am sure she will and there is a certain grace about her..no pun intended. :)Pauline is beautiful but Camille has that special something..

:previous:

Thank you LadyFinn! Next to him you can see Elisabeth-Anne and Mélanie de Massy, therefore I've moved your post over to this thread.

Very early this morning, March 9, Prince Albert, Pierre and Beatrice watched the take-off of the Solar Impulse 2 solar powered aircraft at the control centre in Monaco.

The plane departed from Abu Dhabi in the first attempt to fly around the world in a plane using solar energy. Prince Albert had recently inaugurated the control centre in Monaco:

** fb gallery: Solar Impulse 2, l'avion solaire a décollé…** mc gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Thanks! Bea is very lucky to have been there!

^^^ I bet there was lots of conversation about raising twins around that dinner table, since the Federers are parents to two sets of twins!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

^^^ I bet there was lots of conversation about raising twins around that dinner table, since the Federers are parents to two sets of twins!

I hadn't thought about this! :flowers: You are right! Who knows, maybe the Federes gave them few tips as how to manage and cope simultaneously whit the babie's needs:flowers: Charlene looks very chic.

They have another thing to talk about: Roger Federer's mother is born in South Africa.

They have another thing to talk about: Roger Federer's mother is born in South Africa.

Roger has beside Swiss, also South African citizenship.

...And Roger and P Charlene both do a lot of charity work in SA through their respective Foundations.

Roger Federer and his wife were invited to the Palace in connection with the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters 2015 that started yesterday, April 11 and will run till April 19.

If you look through the pics you'll see that Elisabeth-Anne de Massy and Mélanie de Massy were present as well, they attended in their roles as President and Vice Presdident of the Monegasque Tennis Federation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom