Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(...)

Gareth is living in Monaco, he is the brother in law of prince Albert, it is right he can attend this show, her mother is travelling between monaco and South Africa, it is also right she can visit her daughter, princess Charlene's father and her other brother are in South Africa.
It is not your affair
Princess Mary of Denmark 'parents are living in Copenhague. It is right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looked lovely. I know some want more color, but on Charlene these colors are wonderful and there is NOTHING boring about Charlene!!!!!!:lol:

I loved her hairstyle and outfit. Beautiful! :)

She is a massive dog lover. ! I didn't think that I could love her any more than I already did. !! :flowers:

Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie delivered a car to the AMAPEI association for people with
disabilities in Monaco on May 2, 2012.

Wonderful gestures.. :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Last edited:
Very nice pictures. Thanks iceflower.
Stephanie's eyes look very nice in the last picture. So light blue!

I'm not sure where to ask this question but when is the Monaco Flower Show on it is normally held in early May and Caroline, Albert and Charlene usually attend.:)

I'm not sure where to ask this question but when is the Monaco Flower Show on it is normally held in early May and Caroline, Albert and Charlene usually attend.:)

You are quite on time with your question :) The International Flower Arranging Competition and the 15th "Rêveries sur les Jardins" Show will take place from May 4th - 6th this year. Charlene hasn't attended any of the events yet, Albert has attended occasionally and Caroline does so each year.

Thank you Nathalie for the article but I don't understand very much :whistling:
It's about port wine? Can you translate a bit?

Yup, sorry i didn't have the time to translate it, lol.
I don't understand too much, as it's in portuguese, but it seems that the three went to Portugal for a enthronization ceremony in which they would be honorary members of some Wine brotherhood/community. After that, Albert and Charlene will go to a private lunch with the foreign minister George Sandeman in Caves Ramos Pinto.

Thanks for the translation.
I had no idea Pierre was that tall. He must be at least 1,90m - 1,95m.

Yes, i always suspected Pierre has to be 1,90 m. He is a little bit taller than Andrea, who is a little bit taller than Albert.

Yes KittyAtlanta, I like also Albert and Charlene in profile

other photos

MYROYALS: PR

All three of them look great with this red coats and the black hats!!!

From Caras:
Alberto e Charlene do Mónaco no Porto - Caras.pt

Video from RTP:
http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/index.php?article=550865&tm=4&layout=122&visual=61

but it seems that the three went to Portugal for a enthronization ceremony in which they would be honorary members of some Wine brotherhood/community. After that, Albert and Charlene will go to a private lunch with the foreign minister George Sandeman in Caves Ramos Pinto.
It's the brotherhood of Port Wine (a sweet, fortified wine produced in the oldest defined wine region in the world, the Douro Valley, in Northern Portugal).
After the entronization ceremony in Porto, they had lunch in Ramos Pinto's wine case, in Vila Nova de Gaia. George Sandeman is not minister; he's just the Chairman of Sandeman wine company and chanceller of the Port Wine Brotherhood.

People who attended the dinner enhanced the Princes' informality, and seemed well impressed with that.

BTW - The patron of the Port Wine Brotherhood is Prince Henry the Navigator and the hat worn by the confrères is inspired by the one worn by this Prince, who was an important figure in the Portuguese overseas exploration
http://www.ivdp.pt/pagina.asp?idioma=1&codPag=92&

Last edited:
From Caras:
Alberto e Charlene do Mónaco no Porto - Caras.pt

Video from RTP:
Confraria do Vinho do Porto entroniza Príncipe Alberto e Princesa Charlène - Cultura - Notícias - RTP

It's the brotherhood of Port Wine (a sweet, fortified wine produced in the oldest defined wine region in the world, the Douro Valley, in Northern Portugal).
After the entronization ceremony in Porto, they had lunch in Ramos Pinto's wine case, in Vila Nova de Gaia. George Sandeman is not minister; he's just the Chairman of Sandeman wine company and chanceller of the Port Wine Brotherhood.

People who attended the dinner enhanced the Princes' informality, and seemed well impressed with that.

BTW - The patron of the Port Wine Brotherhood is Prince Henry the Navigator and the hat worn by the confrères is inspired by the one worn by this Prince, who was an important figure in the Portuguese overseas exploration
Instituto dos Vinhos do Douro e Porto&

Thanks for the explanation! I used google translator but we all know how that translator works, lol ;)

Prince Albert, Elisabeth-Anne de Massy and Mélanie attended a charity dinner organised by the Prince Albert II
of Monaco Foundation and the William J. Clinton Foundation at Hotel de Paris in Monte Carlo on May 23, 2012.
Bill Clinton was therefore present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/reuters/daylife gallery **

I hope it was a better party than the one for Clinton in London last night. Guests called it the worst party ever.

Prince Albert, Elisabeth-Anne de Massy and Mélanie attended a charity dinner organised by the Prince Albert II
of Monaco Foundation and the William J. Clinton Foundation at Hotel de Paris in Monte Carlo on May 23, 2012.
Bill Clinton was therefore present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/reuters/daylife gallery **

Albert seems to have a warm relationship with his cousin Elisabéth and her daughter.Its nice to see them altogether!

And where is P. Charlene? Shouldn't Her Highness bbe by Monseigneur's side in such an occasion? :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom