Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 4 of the thread to discuss the current events of the Princely Family of Monaco.

You can find the old thread here:

Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 3

Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Happy Posting!

My impressions from Salzburg pics: I don't see any connection between Charlene and Caro& E-A. They treat Charlene like a stranger, not even pretend to talk to her, at least by politeness. It is very weird. What is the point of inviting someone to the car, to concert and then ignoring. :huh:

BTW Caroline dress is beautiful, she is elegant and stylish.:flowers:

Charlene seems to get more suntan, maybe from her vacationing in St Tropez.

What do you except Caroline don't like Charlene. And she telling the whole world she don't like her at all by her face expression.

What do you except Caroline don't like Charlene. And she telling the whole world she don't like her at all by her face expression.
So what was the point of having her tag along then? so that CHarlene could wear another black dress? (and whatever that is supposed to be what she is wearing on top) That she can have her picture taken again since people only take her picture when she is with a Grimaldi or some untalented photographer convinces her to pose for him?

Because Albert probability beg Caroline to take Charlene with them. So Albert didn't have to take Charlene to Russia with him. That she going to join the family soon. HEY ALBERT! WHO ARE YOU KIDDING.

I know a picture can say a thousand words and it may seem like Princess Caroline has left Charlene walking on her own. But Charlene is talking to a man next to her. Maybe that's why Princess Caroline and her husband went ahead. Maybe they were in a rush to get away from the paparazzi, it was raining or they were late for the concert. Fact, Charlene and Princess Caroline do not have anything in common. But, I wouldn't say that Princess Caroline is being rude to Charlene. I am sure that she is also very interested in helping her brother train Charlene into a great princess. Let's not forget the age gap between all of them and Charlene. This is one of my main concerns over Prince Albert marrying Charlene. But the fact that she was in Salzburg at the festival with TRH's is a good thing.

miraglia, the pics of them in the car weren't friendly either and there it was just the three of them plus whoever was in front. And all 3 of them are sporting pretty grim faces. The age gap is not an excuse for not having anything to say to each other. I regularly talk to people much younger then myself or way older and we have no problem of having a civil and enriching conversation. But if you don't have any particular interests and you are unwilling or incapable of looking beyond what interests yourself. To me it is a lack of social skills, probably even on both parts. Caro is not particularly known of moving out of her own circles and mixing freely with average people. And well Charlene is not really used to moving in Caros circles, so it is not surprising that they look the way they do in those pictures.

I agree with Paca and Goody. I think Albert needed to leave Charlene with someone while he was on his boys couple of days out. You can see that was a no ladies allowed trip. He cannot take her on these semi formal and formal trips abroad.

I believe that Albert tries to find people to leave Charlene with when he does not want to deal with her. He does not want her to leave because she is sure sex at night. She is also a nice looking date. I do not think that Albert is thinking about marriage right now. His family is very close and if after nineteen months they are still uncomfortable with Charlene that is a bad sign.

I agree with Paca, I always talk with people in their twenties and even teens. I have a great relationship with my neices. If you are with others you bend conversations not to appear rude. You are quiet and ignore people either when you are repulsed by them or you do not want anything to do with them.

I know a picture can say a thousand words and it may seem like Princess Caroline has left Charlene walking on her own. But Charlene is talking to a man next to her. Maybe that's why Princess Caroline and her husband went ahead. Maybe they were in a rush to get away from the paparazzi, it was raining or they were late for the concert. Fact, Charlene and Princess Caroline do not have anything in common. But, I wouldn't say that Princess Caroline is being rude to Charlene. I am sure that she is also very interested in helping her brother train Charlene into a great princess. Let's not forget the age gap between all of them and Charlene. This is one of my main concerns over Prince Albert marrying Charlene. But the fact that she was in Salzburg at the festival with TRH's is a good thing.

A post I can agree with, finally. Thank you.

I agree with Paca and Goody. I think Albert needed to leave Charlene with someone while he was on his boys couple of days out. You can see that was a no ladies allowed trip. He cannot take her on these semi formal and formal trips abroad.
she needs babysitters
I believe that Albert tries to find people to leave Charlene with when he does not want to deal with her. He does not want her to leave because she is sure sex at night. She is also a nice looking date. I do not think that Albert is thinking about marriage right now. His family is very close and if after nineteen months they are still uncomfortable with Charlene that is a bad sign.
I agree with Paca, I always talk with people in their twenties and even teens. I have a great relationship with my neices. If you are with others you bend conversations not to appear rude. You are quiet and ignore people either when you are repulsed by them or you do not want anything to do with them.
when I saw Salzburg pics I was :lol:. Ernst A and Caroline doing their job, very friendly with her.... and Charlene walking with ... behind... Don't forget Charlene is supposed to train (see her april blab after telkow games in SA)...If I had pink glasses I could say that there are swimming pools in Salzburg.
I read that Salzburg was a jet-set festival few times ago... sure that jet-set members who enjoy music will go back with such pics!

A great post Bahamagirl! It appears that that is exactly what it is.
Hopefully PA doesn't order P Caroline to smile and hug Charlene next time they are together. I wonder whay P Caroline is taking all that from him.
PA better think twice, with the change in constitution females can rule Monaco as well, and P Caroline has every right to take the throne from him if he continue to act immature.
After all she is the first born!;)

A great post Bahamagirl! It appears that that is exactly what it is.
Hopefully PA doesn't order P Caroline to smile and hug Charlene next time they are together. I wonder whay P Caroline is taking all that from him.
PA better think twice, with the change in constitution females can rule Monaco as well, and P Caroline has every right to take the throne from him if he continue to act immature.
After all she is the first born!;)

Do you honestly think that PA can "order" the Princess to do anything?? Based on everything I have read about the relationship between Albert and Caroline it doesn't go down that way. Ever. At all.

Unless we have read or heard differently why can't we simply assume that Caroline and Ernst-August invited Charlene along to Salzburg and she took them up on their offer? Is that out of the realm of possibility?

ETA: I don't find it at all odd that CW is not along on State visits with PA, or that she is two or three steps behind her boyfriends royal relations. SHE IS NOT HIS FIANCEE. She has no official role. I agree that if and when an engagement is announced, it would seem odd if she lagged behind or failed to accompany PA or foreign trips. But even then, she doesn't necessarily have to go abroad every time PA does!

Last edited:
It appears to me that the Spaniard magazine HOLA has missed the fact that Charlene was with Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst in Salzburg. If you look at the website, it seems as they are only reporting that TRH's were at the festival, but do not mention Charlene. How could they have overlooked such crucial detail? I was very surprised.

Looking through yesterday posts I found Suztav comments: "He wouldn't know what to do with a woman who is strong and independent. It's so obvious that he is merely looking for a woman who "looks" like his mother .. but, who in temperment and talent is NOTHING like his mother or sister, Caroline. Who is he kidding?! " and would like to add a few words.

I looked at the astro-chart of Albert again and found two interesting things I missed before:
- his Venus is in Aquarius. It means that women with Aquarius characteristic features often appear as his lovers.
- his Moon is in Capricorn. It means that this type of women he is looking as his wife. Just read about Capricorn personality and you will see whom he really need in :flowers:

I looked at the astro-chart of Albert again and found two interesting things I missed before:
- his Venus is in Aquarius. It means that women with Aquarius characteristic features often appear as his lovers.
- his Moon is in Capricorn. It means that this type of women he is looking as his wife. Just read about Capricorn personality and you will see whom he really need in :flowers:
:D:D There he runs into a problem. If other capricorns are like me, then they wouldn't bother with him for a minute... at least not in his present state. He would have to turn back and be the man that he made people believe he was during his speech 2 years ago. now since that seems to be an unlikely thing to happen, I suppose he is stuck with aquarius :lol:

...And a small extract from Albert horoscope:

Pluto Contraparallel Node CLEANSING BRINGS OUT TALENT FOR INTERCHANGING
NEEDS POTENT ALLIANCES
Transform your environment. Make some radical ecological changes. Study history in terms of ice ages. Find out what it means to move heaven and earth.
What do you think about it? :D

IMO, he cannot take her on these semi formal and formal trips, outings and events in Monaco either. Still he does that with ridiculous frequency, so I don't see why he can't drag her along on foreign ones either. She could have done some invaluable training there, swimming upstream for extra resistance training. :ohmy:

ETA: is there any news on Caroline, Ernst and Charlene? Still rubbing shoulders in Salzburg, eating Sachertorte or schnitzels? Skiing? Visting the locations where the Olympics might have been held? Visiting the Festspiele? Sight-seeing tour of Salzburg's pools? :flowers:

Last edited:
I think they got out there as fast as they could with Charlene.

a little blab about the salzburg trip. of course they claim that this is another sign that Charlene is going to be it die aktuelle

They attended one of the Wiener concerts according to Isifa. On the Salzburg Festival site (www.salzburgfestival.at) it says the Wiener Philharmonic performs five times this summer. I wonder which performance the Hanovers and CW were photographed attending. Did they go to all five? Certainly they could not have been at the first of the five Wiener concerts because the first one was on the same night as the Red Cross Ball.

The Wiener this year performed music by Berlioz, Wagner, Strauss, Webern, Schubert. They began on 27 July and the last performance is on 30 August.

I was away on holiday/vacation for a couple of weeks, so I do not know if this pic/scan has been posted alreday. If so, feel free to remove it.

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August attending the annual concert in Salzuburg along with Charlene Wittstock:

DIVAeDONNA

Caroline let her ride in the same car with her and her hubby? and sit next to her? Wow! For someone who supposedly does not like her, I'm very suprised by this picture.

I wouldn't read too much into the supposed gesture - there is yet to be a picture where Charlene appears to be a "part" of the event when it comes to the Pss Caroline and Stephanie. She just seems to be "there," not that she's included in converstation, or anything. Even at the Formula 1 - was anyone really talking to her, or was she just standing around......

Caro usually goes to the Salzburg Festival while she is at Ernst's Austrian property which is nearby; so the question is, did Charlene fly all the way to Salzburg for a single concert or was she Caro's guest? The second seems more likely as Charlene doesn't seem such a classical music lover to go all the way from Monaco just for the concert...

I like that coat Caroline wears, a bit tent like in that profile picture. Isn't it a sixities style that a designer (I forget who) made popular ? Anyway, it suits her, it's both elegant and casual.
Not to read too much in that picture, espcially since I am not sure of the angle of the glance, but it seems Ernst is checking on Charlene, making sure she stays included in the group. Ernst, at any rate, from the pictures I have seen, always seems to talk and kid everyone. I remember some pictures when Caroline seemed a bit frosty toward her sister, and he'd be photographed laughing with her.

Caro usually goes to the Salzburg Festival while she is at Ernst's Austrian property which is nearby; so the question is, did Charlene fly all the way to Salzburg for a single concert or was she Caro's guest? The second seems more likely as Charlene doesn't seem such a classical music lover to go all the way from Monaco just for the concert...
I vote for the second option too.
Originally posted by Horseygal
I wouldn't read too much into the supposed gesture - there is yet to be a picture where Charlene appears to be a "part" of the event when it comes to the Pss Caroline and Stephanie. She just seems to be "there," not that she's included in converstation, or anything. Even at the Formula 1 - was anyone really talking to her, or was she just standing around

I think the Casiraghis and their friends made efforts to include her in conversation, but I don't remember her talking to Caroline.
Ernst always seems reasonably pleasant to Charlene, though. Like when they sat together at the Red Cross Ball last year, and at the F1 Grand Prix, he spoke to her a bit and they seemed to be laughing. But these pictures in Diva e Donna are very awkward. They make the viewer (at least me) uncomfortable just looking at them.

^ they make me feel sorry for Caroline for having to endure Charlene!

I vote for the second option too.

[/i]
I think the Casiraghis and their friends made efforts to include her in conversation, but I don't remember her talking to Caroline.
Ernst always seems reasonably pleasant to Charlene, though. Like when they sat together at the Red Cross Ball last year, and at the F1 Grand Prix, he spoke to her a bit and they seemed to be laughing. But these pictures in Diva e Donna are very awkward. They make the viewer (at least me) uncomfortable just looking at them.

That's the thing I find interesting is there appears to be a shift in attitude toward her. Last year they were indeed very friendly and you had all sorts of pictures of them chatting happily away. This year it's almost as if there is an invisible wall or something. So far there haven't really been pics of them chatting or including her if they were chatting happily away you would think the tabloids would be eager to show this as more evidence of an announcement.The whole thing just seems strange to me.

i'm curious if she was invited to stay with caro at their home or just came in for a brief "united family" photo op. i never noticed charlenes "man hands" but in the car photo OMG they're huge!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom