Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we did see that dress before iceflower, but still it's a much more apropriate dess, and suits her much better than the one she wore this year in le bal de la rose.
Problem: she really must do something about her skin... she looks much older than her 51's with all those deep wrinkles in her face and neck

Someone on another thread said she is a smoker. That does a lot of damage to someone's skin, plus she still has a young child at home. It's not restful however much help she has. Her lipstick looks perfect, her dress.. well, I find it nice to bring something out again. People must appreciate the absence of extravagance. And Prince Albert looks 100% more at ease and relaxed sans CW. My advice to Princesse Caroline: drink more water, at least. And: La Mer, works for me, and it's surgery free.;)

Yes we did see that dress before iceflower, but still it's a much more apropriate dess, and suits her much better than the one she wore this year in le bal de la rose.
Problem: she really must do something about her skin... she looks much older than her 51's with all those deep wrinkles in her face and neck

Last edited:
That's the same dress she wore to the Rose Ball in 2006.
Thanks, tbhrc and lazuli, I had a ball in mind, but I wasn't sure.
It's a simple but very elegant dress, perfect for that kind of
events.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.
Enjoy and happy posting!

This thread is now re-opened. Please remember that President Sarkozy is visiting Monaco. Therefore, whatever happened during his official/state visits to other countries is irrelevant and off-topic to this discussion.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Monaco Moderators

French President Nicolas Sarkozy, right, and Prince Albert II of Monaco are seen during the troops review at the Monaco Palace during an official visit to the principality of Monaco, Friday, April 25, 2008.Yahoo

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3*

French President Nicolas Sarkozy Visits Monaco
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - APRIL 25: French President Nicolas Sarkozy (R) waves to the crowd as Prince Albert II of Monaco (L) stands outside the Monaco Palace on April 25, 2008 in Monaco. Nicolas Sarkozy attends a one day Official Visit to Monaco Principality. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

*Pic4* *Pic5* *Pic6* *Pic7*

Last edited:
Princess Stephanie has been in the crowd that watched Prince
Albert and his French guest - funny to see.. :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

:ROFLMAO: She seems to have enjoyed herself . Thanks Ice

French president Nicolas Sarkozy and SAS Prince Albert II of Monaco are seen during the troops review in the Monaco Palace during the official visit in the principality of Monaco, on April 25, 2008. Photo by Cironneau Lionel/Pool/ABACAUSA.COM
Abaca Press Gallery

President Nicolas Sarkozy and Prince Albert II of Monaco attend a meeting, along with scientists and environmental experts, about the impact of global warming in the Mediterranean region at the Oceanographic Museum in Monaco on April 25, 2008 Photo by Marco Pionvanotto/ABACAUSA.COM

Gallery

President Nicolas Sarkozy and Prince Albert II of Monaco visit the aquarium of the oceanographic museum in Monaco on April 25, 2008. Nicolas Sarkozy is on a one-day official visit in the principality of Monaco for a meeting with climate scientists. Pool photo by Eric Feferberg/ABACAUSA.COM

Gallery2

Last edited:
Last edited:
Was this really billed as a State Visit of the President of France to the Prince of Monaco, or was it really just a case of the President coming to MOnaco to attend the conference at the Oceanographic Museum and meeting with Prince Albert at the same time. Was there a full state dinner at the palace?

Was this really billed as a State Visit of the President of France to the Prince of Monaco, or was it really just a case of the President coming to MOnaco to attend the conference at the Oceanographic Museum and meeting with Prince Albert at the same time. Was there a full state dinner at the palace?

Good question. I got the impression that due to time constraints there was no state dinner and it was more or less a working meeting, but because it has been a while since a president of France visited Monaco, it was done this way to accomade both schedules and protocol.

Stephanie looks terrible in those pics, poor thing. :ermm:

Glistening Seas

:)h-m-m-m From the looks of Stephanie's hair it appears to be very windy there and apparantly her hairdo took on the "windblown" look which at the beach is unavoidable. I would imagine that is why she put it up in a pony tail. However, I looooove thaaat outfit. It really rocks especially with the particular color jeans. Since she was a spectator too the need to be regally dressed wasn't there but the outfit is nice. Although: really i don't think any hairdo would have survived the wind out there from the looks of it. Any opinions on this. :lol:looks like stephanie has managed to beat "everyone" to the beach and it looks great on her. Good motivation for the rest of us to get to the beach in a H-u-r-r-y. :ROFLMAO:

The press did a very regal job of covering this very regal event.

I read some article at "Le Figaro" and it seems it was official visit, they were discussing countersigning some agreements from 2005 or whatever...;)
I did not know Sarkozy was so short comparing to Albert.

did President Sarkosy visit Monaco alone?

did President Sarkosy visit Monaco alone?

By all accounts it appears that way. It was a very short visit, only one day. And it's termed as an "official visit" not a "state visit". Had it been a state visit I think Carla would have accompanied and things would have been much more pomp and circumstance.

Stephanie really cute here, enjoying herself. Quite different from some recent snaps. Nice to see Sarkozy there.

By all accounts it appears that way. It was a very short visit, only one day. And it's termed as an "official visit" not a "state visit". Had it been a state visit I think Carla would have accompanied and things would have been much more pomp and circumstance.
[

what is the differance bet. state visit and official visit?

I read some article at "Le Figaro" and it seems it was official visit, they were discussing countersigning some agreements from 2005 or whatever...;)
I did not know Sarkozy was so short comparing to Albert.
Where in the Figaro did you read this? I can't find it. And what are the agreements about? Do you happen to know?
:flowers:

Press release

Private discussion between H.S.H. Prince Albert II and Mr Nicolas Sarkozy, President of the French Republic during his official visit

During a tête à tête meeting held between H.S.H. Prince Albert II and the President of the French Republic Nicolas Sarkozy today, several issues were discussed.

First of all, the President announced the upcoming ratification, at the end of May, of Franco-Monegasque agreements and conventions underway. These agreements chiefly concern administrative cooperation, judicial assistance and investor security......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom