Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 33: January 2020 - January 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The children are attending lots of events which is lovely and I have to say they are usually dressed very well. I hope their mother returns soon from wherever she is.

She's in S Africa. Possbily her travel home will be delayed because of her illness.

Prince Albert presented the Prince's Prize for Innovative Philanthropy at the Yacht Club of Monaco today, June 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Today, June 9, Prince Albert attended the donation of a medical car to the MIR Association of Father Bruzzone by The Monegasque Red Cross:

** legionmedia gallery **

Beautiful portrait of the late Princess Grace.

:previous:

Here's a video reprot about Prince Albert's visit to Montpelliier:

Last edited:
He is a very busy hard working prince, and I think he's busy behidn the scenes too.

This evening, June 18, Prince Albert held a speech during the opening ceremony of the 60th Monte Carlo TV Festival:

** gettyimages gallery **

This evening, June 18, Prince Albert held a speech during the opening ceremony of the 60th Monte Carlo TV Festival:

** gettyimages gallery **

So Charlene didn't even show for the TV festival. Surely the Palace will have to comment on what's wrong ASAP as something surely is.

Why would anything be wrong? She's never been an active princess and she's been ill.... and away in S Africa. I wonder if she has perhaps gotten fed up with Monaco to the point where she doesn't want to live there any more. But that IS a bit difficult as their children are very young and its not likely ALbert would give up his Princely role to live in France or SA with her.

Why would anything be wrong? She's never been an active princess and she's been ill.... and away in S Africa. I wonder if she has perhaps gotten fed up with Monaco to the point where she doesn't want to live there any more. But that IS a bit difficult as their children are very young and its not likely ALbert would give up his Princely role to live in France or SA with her.

Well if she's gotten fed up living in Monaco and she's the Princess of Monaco, where both her husband and children live, then I actually would class that as something being seriously wrong.

Well if she's gotten fed up living in Monaco and she's the Princess of Monaco, where both her husband and children live, then I actually would class that as something being seriously wrong.
In a sense yes. But it doesn't mean that the marriage in itself has gone wrong. The trouble is that Albert is a Prince, and its not as if he can just move to France or SA. She may I suppose take to spending more time away from home....As I recall Grace spent a lot of time in their Paris apartment....

As the same discussion about Princess Charlene's absence is currently discussed in various threads, please let us stay on topic here, Prince Albert's current events, thank you!

Prince Albert received a copy of the book "Toon In!" during a meeting with Michael Payne, First IOC Marketing, and Joël Bouzou, President and Founder of Peace and Sport:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

:previous: doting dad taking pics of the kids with mascotte on his phone ❤️

So, at least the twins are back as well.

Here are some more photos of Prince Albert and the twins at the World Rugby Sevens Repechage match between France and Hong Kong yesterday, June 20:

** gettyimages gallery ** gtresnews gallery **

** pp gallery: Jacques et Gabriella de Monaco, adorables supporters avec Albert **

It's lovely that the children have been spending so much time with their father lately but I hope it's not for some bad reason ie their Mum being ill. They must be really missing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom