Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 33: January 2020 - January 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, March 3, Prince Albert held a speech for the World Ocean Summit:

Prince Albert went to see a soccer match on his birthday yesterday, March 14, Monaco vs Lille ended 0:0, so no extra birthday present ;)

** Pic ** legion-media gallery **

Last edited:
Prince Albert has given an interview to Monaco Info on the show's topic "1 year of Covid in Monaco" today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Prince Albert presented the diplomas during the traditional first aid graduation ceremony:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Wow it looks truly beautiful. That is thinking outside the box.

Bravo for his comments about Meghan and Harry !

:previous: HSH is highly unlikely to criticize a fellow ruler or their monarchy. They are his peers. Good for Albert for getting his point across in such a succint, moderate manner.

But I really wish he hadn't commented at all. If the shoe was on the other foot and the Prince of Wales, Prince William etc. were being asked such a question about a similar situation in another Royal family no response would have been forthcoming. Period.

Last edited:
He probably shouldn't have answered but sometimes a question can take you by surprise and you find yourself giving an opinion without thinking. His answer was fine though, I thought he was respectful to H and M and the BRF.

This is something the Princess Consort could have easily done, and I wish I knew why she didn't.

Poor Albert, I wish he had someone to really help take the load off.:sad:

I think Charlene may still be in S. Africa but I do agree that she could do more

Last edited:
Today, April 8, Prince Albert visited the school Saint Charles to learn about the new educational application "My Class" for CM1 and CM2 students:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Prince Albert has offered a private tour of the "Collection of Cars of HSH the Prince of Monaco" to Formula 1 driver Charles Leclerc:

And yesterday, April 12, Prince Albert attended the exhibition of the photo competition “A Sustainable and United Perspective”⁣:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Prince Albert has offered a private tour of the "Collection of Cars of HSH the Prince of Monaco"

Yeah, I know, it is pretty "bourgeoise"... BUT: Do we know how much the cars in the collection are actually worth?

:previous: The collection of automobiles was founded in the 1950s by Prince Rainier III.

Prince Albert has recorded a message for the Earth Day 2021 today:

And he unveiled the commemorative bust of resistance fighter René Borghini within the Conseil National de Monaco:

Last edited:
Prince Albert attended the 7DAYS EuroCup, Finals Game 1: AS Monaco vs. UNICS Kazan today, April 27. Monaco won with a 89-87 victory over UNICS Kazan at Stade Louis II:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom