Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 27: November 2008 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glistening Seas

:globe: it's nice to see Buzz a man whom has contributed so much to expanding the worlds knowledge still around and having a good time!!

:butterfly: The pics were fabulous bet the children must enjoyed view those if they got a chance to see it!!
:wizard: PA looks like a man who is able to have a good time while enjoying history --especially since he was young when all this was going on. now he gets a first-hand account!! ;)

Princess Grace to receive Walk of Style Award

Prince Albert will be on hand later this year to accept an award on behalf of his late mother. I think this is the first time this award has been given to someone for their own personal style, it has historically been given to designers.

Princess Grace to receive Walk of Style Award

Walk of Style Award? I never heard about it, but Grace truly deserves it.

I found some funny IMO article that mentions Albert:
Les derniers pêcheurs de Monaco cohabitent avec les méga-yachts - Actualité France - Monde - France - Monde - La Voix du Nord
English translation:
Google Translate

Last paragraph:Even Prince Albert II has tried it: "Two years ago, he made a tour with us. I said "Okay, my Lord, but here is not the Love Boat" and it helped us to raise the nets, "says Andrew.

Albert seems here a really nice guy.

:thistle:

:hellokitty: chuckle whaaat a great article!! Seems PA knows a bit of how things are done in Monaco after all!!

:thistle: so glad for the translation because our collegiate translation left a few words out!!! (sigh)

:rose: it would seem Monaco's fish trade is booming as all the hoteliers must require the seafood for their delightful creations!

Article Times and Transcript Moncton NB

A true life prince was in New Brunswick this week, whether anybody knew it or not.
A provincial government source tells the Times & Transcript that Monaco's Prince Albert II visited several sites in the province last week, including some stops in and around Moncton. The trip lasted about four-days before he left.
The source says Prince Albert was simply in the province vacationing, and didn't attend any ceremonies or formal events. In fact, the only reason the provincial government knew of the low-key visit was because they had to work out security details with the RCMP.
Other than those finer points, Prince Albert stayed out of the spotlight for the most part and mingled around privately. ..........

I just read that. Wild. I've been to Canada a few times, lovely place, but who would ever think of someone from the French Riviera going to vacation in Canada? :ROFLMAO:
:monacostandard::monacoflag:

I read about Albert vacationing in Canada many times. First time I read about him going to vacation in Canada was in early 1990s.

A true life prince was in New Brunswick this week, whether anybody knew it or not.
A provincial government source tells the Times & Transcript that Monaco's Prince Albert II visited several sites in the province last week, including some stops in and around Moncton. The trip lasted about four-days before he left.
The source says Prince Albert was simply in the province vacationing, and didn't attend any ceremonies or formal events. In fact, the only reason the provincial government knew of the low-key visit was because they had to work out security details with the RCMP.
Other than those finer points, Prince Albert stayed out of the spotlight for the most part and mingled around privately. ..........
canadaeast.com - N.B. Premier Shawn Graham taking active role to attract new business | THE CANADIAN PRESS - Breaking News, New Brunswick, Canada
I found this article also .It may connect PA's secret visit to Moncton with these people. Most are Bilderberg Group members. Is there a connection? Moncton is the closest international airport to Fox Harbour.
I do not believe it is a coincidence.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: they say a lot of the financial people belong to the Bilderberg group?

:globe: Even if he wasn't part of the group; PA is involved in the the Francophile ??

:butterfly: Bet the whale watching would have been fun it's amazing to see such huge majestic animals like that right up close!! :globe:

:hellokitty: they say a lot of the financial people belong to the Bilderberg group?

:globe: Even if he wasn't part of the group; PA is involved in the the Francophile ??

:butterfly: Bet the whale watching would have been fun it's amazing to see such huge majestic animals like that right up close!! :globe:
The Bilderberg Group is out for themselves.
The Whale watching i Fantabulous !!!!

Anthony G what you wrote about Prince Albert being in New Brunswick and tying it to the Bilderbergers is really interesting!! How and why do you think he fits into this group?

canadaeast.com - N.B. Premier Shawn Graham taking active role to attract new business | THE CANADIAN PRESS - Breaking News, New Brunswick, Canada
I found this article also .It may connect PA's secret visit to Moncton with these people. Most are Bilderberg Group members. Is there a connection? Moncton is the closest international airport to Fox Harbour.
I do not believe it is a coincidence.

With Monaco, like the rest of the world suffering economic downturns, it would make sense for him to connect with these people to try and get them to invest in businesses in Monaco.

And perhaps all he wants is a proper holiday.

He spends quite a bit of time on meetings with investors. www.monaco.telecom.mc regularly reports on business meetings PA convenes; from September, he's on the annual bandwagon again with various Yacht shows and other meetings, trying to sell "Monaco plc" :)

Maybe he wanted to get away from the hot sun and heat in monaco. :)

Maybe he is being recruited to join the Group?
http://video.google.ca/googleplayer.swf?docid=3149990642797444340&hl=en&fs=true

Maybe this was just a vacation but its timing looks king of shaky with him visiting Shawn Graham while Graham is visiting Majors, Bush, McKenna etc. Yup that is more logical. Dipping his feet in the warm waters of the Northumberland Strait and enjoying 85 degree days

OK, I don't bring anything new, but here is some article that says about departure from N.B. Canada:Monaco's Prince Albert leaves N.B. after 4-day private visit

Thanks for the article. Basically he can hold private talks with individuals on any number of subjects. What private visit means is that there is no official public commitments nor was he discussing anything officially. A lot of heads of states hold private talks which only means that there is nothing official to report and that what was ever discussed was off the record. It could also mean that he was discussing his own private business affairs and investments. Could be any number of things that won't be announced. It's a long trip for 4 days of vacation which I don't think it was. JMO

Pic 15.8.2009

Prince Albert is in Germany today, I hope he'll stay a bit
longer and that we'll see more pics of him at the IAAF
Athletics World Championships :)

Prince Albert of Monaco attends the 2009 IAAF Athletics
World Championships' opening ceremony on August 15,
2009 at the Olympic Stadium in Berlin, Germany.

--------> Pic

Pics 16.8.2009

He did stay a bit longer ;) that's great :)

Princess Albert of Monaco with Berlin's mayor Klaus Wowereit
at the Olympiastadion Berlin 12th IAAF World Championships
in Athletics - 2nd day, Berlin, Germany, August 16, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga **

seems that Albert is not ageing any more. he looks younger than he is. He seems always happy and full of energy. Most of the time I see Grace`s spirits in him. Her smile from her late years is Albert`s smile

I've heard other people, commentators and authors etc say that Prince Albert was the one who most took after Princess Grace, especially in his attitude and mannerisms; very friendly, very compassionate and just so darn "nice". The Prince does seem to be one of those people who is at home anywhere, nothing phases him, he tries everything and seems to enjoy himself doing it. I can't recall ever seeing him angry come to think on it.
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

I've heard other people, commentators and authors etc say that Prince Albert was the one who most took after Princess Grace, especially in his attitude and mannerisms; very friendly, very compassionate and just so darn "nice". The Prince does seem to be one of those people who is at home anywhere, nothing phases him, he tries everything and seems to enjoy himself doing it. I can't recall ever seeing him angry come to think on it.
Yes I've read this too - I think Gwen Robyns has made this comment in either an interview or her biography of Grace. He seems to have "the common touch" (in the nicest possible way) making it easy for him to relate to people fraom all walks of life. I think the decision to send him to America for his education probably helped a great deal in forming his outgoing character, plus he had excellent role models in his parents. He also successfully manages to control his speech impediment which must be so difficult when your constantly heard speaking in public..

I would add to this that he could quite easily live permanently in total luxury, but the two journeys to the North and South Poles show that he is happy to forego his privileges in favour of his environmental interests or other causes.

Here are two more nice pics from the weekend:

Prince Albert arriving at the Hotel Intercontinental in Berlin,
Germany, 15 August 2009 and - quite rare and nice to
see - signing autographs for the waiting fans!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Signing autographs for fans! That was so cool! Thanks for the pics iceflower!

Isn't that interesting. Here is a Prince who owes his "celebrity" to no one but God and his parentage signing autographs for his fans while many celebrities who owe their fame entirely to their paying fans will often never bother to do the same. Speaks well for him.

Wow, Prince Albert looks seriously, signing autographs for the fans.
The photos are really nice!
Thank you for them, Iceflower!

Pics 28.8.2009

Prince Albert and UEFA president Michel Platini chat before the
UEFA super Cup soccer match, Barcelona against Shakhtar
Donetsk, at the Louis II stadium in Monaco, August 28, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom