Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this video with Albert, Charlene and the adorable twins.

Thanks so much for the pics & video! :flowers:

I cannot get enough of the twins, they are stunners, and so adorable & precious to look at (two little angels). ? Love their curly hair, ah, like two porcelain dolls. :hug:

Prince Jacques looks just like his beautiful mama (mini me) and Princess Gabriella like her handsome daddy when he was a baby (kewpie doll). ?

What an attractive family. ❤️

The Palace has posted this album of the launching of the "Yersin" expedition. Some very beautiful pictures of the family included. Good to see P Gabriella more comfortable in a crowd.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/palaismonaco/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1682580491754483

A wonderful endeavor undertaken by the Prince and his Foundation. May they discover some solutions to the very pressing environmental issues we face!

Last edited by a moderator:

Here are two more videos of the Yersin departure:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene at the Monte-Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean in Monaco tonight

Belga Image

So soft photos ! Princess Charlene is stunning.

Nice to see them out and about in full glam again!

Is this gala going to be an annual thing?

Yes, it is a big gala as the rose ball and the red cross gala, this gala is going to be an annual gala during the Monaco Yacht show

Charlene is stunning and lovely photos of the couple.

Gezien de naam van het gala (Gala pour l'océan) zou dit de perfecte gelegenheid zijn om (op z'n minst één keer per jaar) haar tiara te voorschijn te halen!

Gezien de naam van het gala (Gala pour l'océan) zou dit de perfecte gelegenheid zijn om (op z'n minst één keer per jaar) haar tiara te voorschijn te halen!

Translation: Is the following correct?
"Given the name of the gala pour l'océan, this would be the perfect opportunity to show her tiara (at least once a year)!"

It would. :flowers:

Sorry! Was doing too many different things at the same time (and switching between three different languages (even four, as the article was in French)). Perfect translation; thanks, Lady Nimue!

Last edited:

Here's a short news report about the Global Ocean Gala:

Beautiful, what a great event, and Charlene & Albert look gorgeous together. :flowers:

Gosh Albert looks quite different with the combination of the moustache and new shaped glasses. Interesting so many A list celebrities for this event compared to the Red Cross Ball which in recent years has seemed to become a lesser event in the social calendar.

There were 1000 guests attending the Red Cross Gala this year with a lot of celebrities, Red Cross Gala is still the first big event in Monaco

The carabinieri celebrat the 200 years of the carabinieri troup and Colonel Fringant asked to the carabinieri to wear the mustache untill the national fest, Prince Albert is doing the same as his cousins De Massy , I think he will shave the mustache after the national fest

:previous: I thought the Bal de la Rose, which occurs in the Spring, is the Principality's first big event?

Anyway, sadly I am beginning to feel the same way as Elly C. about the Red Cross Ball. I don't look forward to it as much as I did before Charlene and Albert seemed to split duties with the Hanover/Casiraghis taking over the Rose Ball. It just isn't the same. The Rose Ball is becoming increasingly fun to look at due to Caroline and her gorgeous children with their glamorous partners, and the Red Cross seems kind of dull in comparison.

I do wish the entire family still appeared together at both events. For sheer glamour and star power no other Gotha family can match them(Grimaldi/Hanover/Casiraghi) in full effect, imo.

Last edited:
the Red Cross Gala is the most important event and biggest In Monaco
In January, all the tables are reserved for the Gala in july.
https://www.northropandjohnson.com/events/event.htm?id=1295&name=monaco-red-cross-ball-2017
It is your opinion not mine. It is not because Caroline is attending the Rese ball with her children that the event is the most attractive event in Monaco?
The Red Cross gala is more class , glamour and dignified and the princely couple is also very glamour. When the twins will be more aged, they will attend the red Cross Gala near their parents
In February, there was the Lauxus gala which was big , in september, there will be now the annual gala ' preserve the oceans' in november, there will be the world rugby awards there are no more only two galas rose bal or Red Cross gala but other big galas which are as glamour
No need to be together to a gala , Caroline and her children has the rose Ball , ' I hope she will give up this fool of Lagerfeld for this event) Albert and Charlene have the Red Cross Gala and Stephanie has her fightAids gala . Albert and Charlene are attending to the other big galas and also the Princess Grace awards in october at NYC or at Los Angeles.
No, there are other royals who are as glamour as the princely family ( sweden and Danmark family with the gala of the new tear in january and the Nobel gala in december.The ( Grimaldi, HanoverCasiraghi) has nothing special

:previous: I agree that when the twins attend the Red Cross it will be special. But that will be at least twenty years from now, no? Right now, other than checking in to see what Charlene is wearing and how beautiful she looks I couldn't care less about the Red Cross Ball. It's very nice that they sold all their seats, it's a good cause indeed.

But sorry... much as I like Albert and Charlene, the Red Cross bores me stiff right now and you are right...it's MY opinion.

I would much rather see Caroline and her children at the Rose Ball. Beatrice and Pierre are like film stars, and if rumor is correct and Charlotte marries Dimitri Rassam next year it's going to be even more dazzling to watch them all together. The photographers went wild when Charlotte and Dimitri appeared at the Paris Opera together a couple of weeks ago. I cannot remember the last time TSH Albert and Charlene caused that kind of stir.

Not to mention that I am looking forward to lovely young Princess Alexandra and her boyfriend now that she is old enough to attend.

All the above does not mean that I do not enjoy Albert and Charlene and their sweet twins, I do. It's just the Red Cross Ball that doesn't seem as special to me lately. It's lost something.

Last edited:
It would indeed be nice if there remained one gala at which the whole family would attend (great show of unity as well - in additional to the National Day); they can divide the rest of the galas among them as they have quite a few of them.

Let us please get back to the topic of this thread! The Red Cross and Rose Balls can be discussed at their extra threads instead! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom