Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Thank you melina premiere! So she did not participate in the race (as obviously planned) but participated in the prize ceremony.

I've therefore moved all posts into this thread.

We don't know if Charlene took part to the race, we have no photos, but she was present to the arriving and gave the prizes , I hope we will have other photos

But we don't forget the goal of this race, Princess Charlene had the idea to do this race to raise money for an aquatic and lifesaving center in the Burkina Faso

Good job of the princess Charlene and her foundation and a lot of athletes took part to this race

On the photos of newscom , Charlene has something to her arm, I think she had a little accident and she could not take part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 -

What a disappointment it must be for P Charlene to be injured and not able to take part!i hope she will recover sufficiently in time to take part in the SUP race later in June.

P Albert...what a star he is! When did he ever find time to train for this!

Well done to SAFFAS Ryk Neethling (swimmer) and Percy Montgomery(rugby player) and their team for coming home in first place. It looks like everyone had fun. Noticed Gareth there too.

Of course the 'Daily Mail' once again get their facts wrong. On the picture with P Albert, P Charlene and Gareth is Terence Parkin, a deaf swimmer and long time friend of P Charlene's.

Last edited:
P Albert...what a star he is! When did he ever find time to train for this!

So he took part? That would explain his more trim physique. :flowers: Bravo!

Maybe Alber filled in for his injured wife? It's so cute if that's the case :D

Maybe Albert filled in for his injured wife? It's so cute if that's the case :D

That would be cute, but he would need to have trained, not so? :flowers: He has trimmed down (I've been noticing ;) ) so why not he was always scheduled? But it might be that Charlene had to withdraw and Albert stepped in. :)

I think that is the case: P Charlene had to withdraw and P Albert stepped in. And I agree that is very cool on his part. I like the way he always supports his wife's causes. On his Current Events thread you 'll notice a post saying that he went straight from the race to Paris to watch the French rugby finals! A very busy day for him.

Albert did not run all the race. He let his place to his brother in law when the race left Nice. It is what Monaco Matin said, the newspaper said that Charlene fell during her last training and was injuried and Albert took her place at the last minute.

Charlene has always said that Albert is always supporting her , that he is her first supporter.

To day, Albert is at New York city for three days , he will attend a conference about the health of the oceans.

Albert must be rather fit , just to step in , Princess Charlene has been training for quite a while now for this races.

What a pity Princess Charlene was injured but also nice to see her brother and Prince Albert stepping in.

Paris match did an article and Albert and Charlene spoke with the reporter of Paris Match

Albert II se jette à l'eau pour la princesse Charlène

There is also a video about the course within the article

Charlene broke her wrist thursday in riding a bike on the heights of Roc Agel in training for the race, She wanted to do the race even with a plaster but the doctor said no, she said to the reporter with tears in the eyes that she was so desapointed because she she did 5 kmw in 35 mn and she wanted to do the race near the athletes who will come to run the race for her foundation

Albert took her place because he knows how important was this race for Charlene, ( he said that it was hard because he run for the first tiime on the water bike only the eve of the race because, it was not planed forhim to do the race , there was a lot of wind and current but he was happy to do the race for Charlene and the foundation

Poor Charlene, how disappointing for her to train all that time and then get an injury!:ohmy:

^^^ previous

Yes, it is a shame. And if her wrist is fractured, I fear that she won't be ready to take part in the SUP race late June. A double blow for her!

Yesterday, June 18, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene hosted a reception for the 'The Bold and The Beautiful' 30th Years anniversary during the 57th Monte Carlo TV Festival:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

P Charlene is not wearing the brace anymore...curious to know if she is ready for the SUP race.

Can't believe the B&B has been going for 30years! P Charlene probably remembers watching it as a teenager in SA.

Rapper 50 Cent was also present at the reception for the 'The Bold and The Beautiful' 30th Years anniversary on June 18 and shared two photos with Prince Albert and Princess Charlene:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Nice to see them attending an event together - it's been a while. P Charlene awarded a medal to Wayde van Niekerk whilst P Albert of course presented Usain Bolt with his medal.

She is stunning with this more longer hair , this sort of hairdo fits her the best.

Aw, it was a sweet surprise to see Jacques and Gabriella! They're adorable as always and I love Gabriella's curls. Nice to see the family together.

Yes, a nice outing for the family. I like that they already involve the twins at suitable events. They are super sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom