Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her dress and her earings, I think that Charene cuts again her hair, I prefered when the hair was more longer

Nice to see the couple at an event together, enjoying the rowing Championships. Monaco certainly hosts a wide array of sporting events throughout the year.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I think for a couple who themselves are very athletic and sporty, it is likely great there are so many such events. And they seem to enjoy them together :flowers:

:previous:

I totally agree :) And it's interesting to see how many sports events take place in comparatively tiny Monaco..

Here are a few more pics from Saturday:

** ppe gallery **

Thank-you iceflower for sharing these lovely photos!!!!

the princely couple, P Albert and P Charlene visited the Red Cross creche to attend the show of the children and to give them the gifts, they also visited the Red Cross headquarter where they gave gifts to the poor persons
Instagram of the princess Charlene published this photo,
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOFP8Y5DTmA/?taken-by=hshprincesscharlene

I hope we will have more photos about these photos

Last edited by a moderator:
What an amazing person P Charlene is! Sitting flat on the floor among the children! Really hope we will have more pics...

What an amazing person P Charlene is! Sitting flat on the floor among the children! Really hope we will have more pics...

It's a lovely picture and shows her natural self happily engaging with children. But I have to say It is not amazing in that we are fortunate that quite a few of this generation of royals are being able to express their true personalities in these situations - Prince Harry particularly comes to mind.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Every times Charlene is visiting a nursery, a school or a swimming pool for her foundation, Charlene has always beautiful gestures, she takes the children in her arms, kisses them, she is very at ease with them and the children love her.

I like this photo with the india child

https://www.facebook.com/palaismona...4.1073742171.286449344700945/1425076564171545

These are natural gestures, it is not feinted

Apart Harry who is very charismatic as his mother , Princess diana and princess Charlene, I don't see other royals like them.

Lovely photographs! :)

Charlene certainly has a seemingly effortless empathy where children or the vulnerable are concerned.

Charlene is always in her element when she is with children, the elderly and the very vulnerable. I agree with Melina that apart from Prince Harry and his mother, the late Princess Diana, there is no other Princess like her.

I agree, Charlene really shines with children. She is do natural with them and you feel her compassion as you see her interact.

Beyond stunning.

I wish Rainier and Grace could see, how proud it would make them.;)

Elegant dress, but I wish she could use a little less lipstick. I'm glad that she seems more and more comfortable in her royal role.

Happy to see P Charlene attend this prestigious event alongside her husband. As usual they look wonderful together on the red carpet.

looking fantastic as usual! a true monaco princess.

Just one word that says it all: STUNNING FROM HEAD TO TOE!!!!!! Bravo Charlene!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom