Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC in a interview given by Albert and Charlene a few months ago they said they spoke both French and English to the children.

LaRae

Yes, Charlene said she spoke to them in English, French (I'm a bit dubious about how much but anyway...) and Afrikaans, but in this latest interview Albert said they speak mostly English - hence my comment.

I, suspect, the children will speak English, primarily. Charlene does and so does Albert. He says he stutters in French. His mother spoke English to him. I am sure they will speak French, also.

Albert is completely bilingual and as far as I'm aware he converses with his sisters and their families primarily in French. I've heard him stammer in both languages but not recently.
I'm sure the children will speak both, I would just hope that given their circumstances English isn't THE dominant language. True bilingualism is such a gift.

Albert is completely bilingual and as far as I'm aware he converses with his sisters and their families primarily in French. I've heard him stammer in both languages but not recently.
I'm sure the children will speak both, I would just hope that given their circumstances English isn't THE dominant language. True bilingualism is such a gift.

Just as their father and aunts, the twins will be educated in French. I am certain that the nannies are also francophone. the twins will speak French, j'en suis certaine:flowers:

I absolutely love how confidently and lovingly Charlene is snuggling up in Albert's arms during the race. She looks like she is tired in some of them, and drawing strength from him, and he is willingly giving her what he has. They look so comfortable together, and that makes my heart happy.

^^^ I agree. Despite all the negative criticism they do seem to have a close and loving relationship. There are many similar pics around, and still some choose to see only those where she is not smiling and concluding that she is not happy. I think they are very happy together, especially now that they have two beautiful babies.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Albert said in an interview last year that he spoke to the children in french, they are going to a daycare center twice times in the week where they are surely speaking in french .
Princess Grace spoke to her children in english and english is also the language spoken in the family, I heard Charlotte speaking in english to her mother during the national fest at the balcon.

photo of the family near the swimming pool

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=princesse charlene&src=typd

The front page of Gala

01Galabebemonaco - HostingPics.net - H?bergement d'images gratuit

A beautiful photo the principaly family

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely to see these pix !!!! Wonderful fami!ly !

Melina thank-you for posting such a wonderful photo.

Lovely picture of the family. I'm guessing the pictures inside the magazine are the same as the ones seen on Facebook?

No, there are different, Jacques and Gabriella are with their parents near the pool

Thanks for sharing, lovely pics. P Charlene is just so natural...shoes off, feet in the water!

I don't think this was posted before, but on July 22 the couple presented the three athletes who will represent Monaco at the upcoming Rio Olympics

https://twitter.com/louiseghislaine/status/758680702229544960

Last edited by a moderator:
It's great to see Jacques and Gabriella again, they're always a delight to see. I love Gabriella's little hat.

When saw the kids at the reception, I thought they were ready for the pool, looked like wet suit style bathing suits :) See, looking at new photos, I was right. :flowers: Love seeing the kids,

Iceflower, many thanks for sharing such wonderful photos of a sublime princess!!!!!!!!!

Monte Carlo polo cup has taken place since 2014, now it is a big event on Monaco, all the Vip and high society of Monaco and of Cote d'Azur are coming to attend to this cup which lastes during three days with a diner on saturday evening , it was for the princess Charlene Foundation.

Royals & Fashion: Coupe de polo, Monaco

Whereabouts is the Polo club - is it on Mont Agel or near La Turbie?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom