Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That is a long distance to paddle and tiring on the arms and core. Well done to P Charlene and Gareth for completing the race!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Very impressive, maybe that's the reason we didn't see her a lot in public lately; she's been training for this event?

:previous: yes, I mean the months prior to that... training for something like this doesn't happen in a couple of weeks :flowers:

She also looks really naturally happy doing this, her bliss is the sports and water world :flowers:

Melina, thank-you for sharing such a wonderful photo.

Thanks, melina p, lovely pictures. The water looks quite choppy, it must have been a difficult race. No wonder she looks so drained at the end. But I am sure the warm welcome from her husband made it all well!

Oh! How P Charlene loves playing with the little ones!

Oh! How P Charlene loves playing with the little ones!

So does Sophie Wessex. Both she & Princess Charlene just light up like Christmas Trees when around little ones & looking at the faces of the little ones they're interacting w/, the feeling is mutual. :):):):)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I wish they'd brought the twins with them on this engagement. It would have been perfect for them. I wonder when we'll see them again.

Charlene is great with children, the photos of her at the nursery were rather heartwarming.

I wish they'd brought the twins with them on this engagement. It would have been perfect for them. I wonder when we'll see them again.

I agree, it would have been so sweet to see Jacques and Gabriella there. I hope to see them sometime! I've been missing their public appearances.

I am dying to see more of the twins too, they are delightful. But maybe their parents(especially Princess Charlene) are trying to achieve a balance between their youngsters being in the glare of the spotlight and the cocoon of privacy.

Which is a good thing because there will be a time when they will be almost constantly in the spotlight.

The foundation for their security and emotional well being is being put in place during these years of their very early childhood.

Me too, I would like to see the twins but I think we will see them surely at the monegash pic nic at the begining of september as last year, they wore the national monegash costume.

There will be some public events where we could see them as the national fest, the pic nic, in a video for christmas and the princely couple will add some events in the next years

Now all the family is living in 'Roc Agel' as prince Rainier and Princess Grace used to live during spring , summer and september.

But maybe their parents(especially Princess Charlene) are trying to achieve a balance between their youngsters being in the glare of the spotlight and the cocoon of privacy.

Which is a good thing because there will be a time when they will be almost constantly in the spotlight.

The foundation for their security and emotional well being is being put in place during these years of their very early childhood.

Yes, that's a good point. It would still be wonderful to see them again though, but perhaps, as you say, Charlene and Albert want their children to experience a private life as well as a public life. Which is completely fair of course, royals are humans too after all.

Me too, I would like to see the twins but I think we will see them surely at the monegash pic nic at the begining of september as last year, they wore the national monegash costume.

There will be some public events where we could see them as the national fest, the pic nic, in a video for christmas and the princely couple will add some events in the next years

Now all the family is living in 'Roc Agel' as prince Rainier and Princess Grace used to live during spring , summer and september.

It would be nice to see them at the picnic, they looked so sweet in their national costumes last year.
I was just observing/pondering on how nice it would be if Jacques and Gabriella were at this particular engagement, I didn't mean that it seems like they won't be seen forever; because of course, as you have said, there are a few opportunities where there will be a 99.9% chance of seeing the twins.

It was a very grand occasion and the Princess looked stunning as usual. Pity the stream broke away after just two songs by Andrea Bocelli, but at least we got to see that and the actual christening. The president of the company paid a wonderful testimony to P Charlene, praising her charity work in promoting water safety.

It is a pity that the wind desheveled the Charlene's hair, I like her dress

here is an another official photo

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=princess charlene&src=typd

the link does not work

here an another

https://twitter.com/SeatradeInsider

An article in people magazine, Charlene said that with the compagny she was working with her foundation to put the P Charlene foundation ' program to prevent the drowning on all the ships of the compagny. there are other photos on the article

Princess Charlene of Monaco Christens Cruise Ship : People.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom