Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not me that you say that Prince Jacques was present because he was the heir, it is another person , read before. I only said that Jacques was the hereditary prince and Gabriella is in second line of sucession.
Jacques and Gabriella were always present together last year with Albert and charlene , they were present at the 10 years of the festivities of the prince Albert, they were present together at the pic nic of Monaco, we saw them together on the sea side in Corsica with their mother, they were present together to the national fest on the balcony, they were present together to the fest of their birthday fest in december , Albert wore in his arms sometimes Gabriella or Jacques , Charlene wore Jacques and Gabriella soetimes
It is the first time we are seeing only Jacques present alone to the tournament and we cannot already critic Albert and Charlene because we don't see Gabriella .Gabriella is perhaps ill or she has a cold, and the weather beeing bad and Gabriella was better at the palace

Albert and Charlene do no difference between their children , Gabriella has the title of coountess of Carlades, princess caroline received no title from her father, princess Gabriella received the order of the Grimaldi, Gabriella is a child loved by her parents.
I think it is the same case when Christian and Ingrid Alexandra were present as heirs at an event no matter the age, the eir begins at any age

I remember to see Only Ingrid Alexandra present on the balcony at the palace with her parents and her grandparents for the national day, Swerre has been present onlly since 4 years.

I also remenber that Rainier and Grace brought Albert who was 2 years , at a visit to the oceanic museum where he inaugurated a big room of the museum, Caroline who was 3 stayed at the palace.

We saw also King Philipp of Belgiem attending a match of Football with the prince Gabriel, he is not the heir but his siblings stayed at home, one day queen Mathilde came to an event with the little princess Leonor this couple loves their children and are devoted parents

we cannot say that we would not see one day William attending an event with only Georges it will surely happen, of course we could be surprised if it would be many times but when it would be for the first times, I think there could be a reason that we would not see Charlotte with her father or with her parents,

Yesterday, it was the first time we did not see Gabriella, there was surely a good reason , we would see her next times with her brother or without her brother

It's healthy for children, whether twins or not, to have some outings alone with their parents. Jacques seemed particularly of good humour so maybe that is why he attended the rugby - his parents could trust that it would not be arduous for him.

I imagine that Gabriella will too go on personal outings with her parents.
They have nannies so the twins can stay home, together or alone, whenever that's in their best interests.
Charlene and Albert look to be very good parents.

Jacques is adorable in those photos.

They are twins but I would think mom and dad spend quality time with each. They don't always have to be together.

It's healthy for children, whether twins or not, to have some outings alone with their parents. Jacques seemed particularly of good humour so maybe that is why he attended the rugby - his parents could trust that it would not be arduous for him.

I imagine that Gabriella will too go on personal outings with her parents.
They have nannies so the twins can stay home, together or alone, whenever that's in their best interests.
Charlene and Albert look to be very good parents.

Jacques is adorable in those photos.

I agree. My response was to a poster saying 'Jacque is the heir. He is the one important to see.' My point was simply that while there are many reasons (health, quality time......) I don't think for one moment Albert or Charlene thought 'she is only the spare, no one wants to see her'. Birth/succession order IMO would not be a deciding factor on whether or not to bring a child to an event. It is obvious how much these two love those twins, and I highly doubt either one would treat Gabrielle as less than her brother due to him being heir. But maybe that's just my opinion.

And if I am wrong, then I do have a problem with it. It is one thing to want quality time with children even twins. Or if Gabby was sick or fussy or something. Its another to treat a child as inferior because their brother is heir, and not take them on family occasions based souly on that. Which the original poster I responded to, was saying.

Countessmeout, My English is very bad and Perhaps I did not unerstand you very well, I would never want to say you that Jacques beeing the heir, he is the one important to see but Albert and Charlene treatened their choildren with a big equality. thought Jacques would receive a different education as future sovereign and we will see him in the future inauguratuons a new street or a new room as his father did when he was very Young.or as the Ingrid Alexandra and Elizabeth of Belgium
Albert and Charlene told about their future education and they spoke about their education and not about the education of only Jacques
As I said you in my last comment, they were always present together last year, perhaps, You did not see these news because I had not the pleasure to read your comments when I published the news of the 10 years of festivities ofPrince Albert, when they visited the museum together with their parents , when the were present to the monegash pic nic or when they celebrated their birthday together with the monegash people.
Last saturday, Jacques was present alone, there was surely a good reason, perhaps, Gabriella had a cold , but untll now, Albert and Charlene are good parents and they are teatening their children with a same love but there is a re

But there is a reality , Jacques will be the future heir and he will have more responsabilities then his sister and I think that Gabriella will be more happy to be the second in line , she will be more free than her twin brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again I was not responding to you. I was responding to this

Jacques is the heir and therefore, in many eyes, more important

A post from another poster that insinuates that the reason to not take Gabby was because she is 'not important'.

As I have agreed countless times over, yes there will be events like state openings,where the heir is taken and not other siblings. Saw this with Victoria and now with younger heiresses. But for a normal family event or engagement, I doubt the thought ever crosses the mind of the parents that Gabriella is less important and therefore should be left behind.

Again I was responding to the quoted post above and not you.

Thanks for posting the videos, melina p. It is always nice to see live footage rather than stills only, as it captures so much more.

P Jacques has a lovely smile and seems quite relaxed among all the strangers. I really liked P Charlene's coat, casual and fitting the occasion, but she seemed to be rather cold at times.

Looking forward to the next event with the twins present. I suppose very soon they will be taken along when P Charlene visits the kindergarten and nursery schools in Monaco...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I am not surprised that they took Prince Jacques to rugby and not his sister. Princess Charlene has gone on record as saying her daughter is very "girly" even at her young age with a strong preference for pink.:p Why take her to a rugby game?

Will Charlene be toting Jacques along with Gabriella to watch every ballet practice or performance in the future, for example? I kind of doubt it.

It has nothing to do with one being more important than the other, imo.:bang:

Last edited:
You never know. I certainly know males who like the ballet. There are certainly royal men who seem to enjoy :D And rugby can be enjoyed by both sexes certainly. I certainly hope neither child is ever pigeon holed into old fashioned gender categories such as that. But certainly as they get older they will definitely have different interests. Even same sex twins would. At the age of one, it really wouldn't be much of an issue.

Jacques is the heir and therefore, in many eyes, more important

There is an interest in seeing the heir. :flowers: Plus it's a rugby game, makes sense to bring Jacque. I would imagine how one introduces a child to the cameras is well thought out. Having both children together likely will take more tactical considerations. ;) Makes sense that they will do one at a time at first until the children are older. Just my opinion. Watch them make me wrong. :cool:

TSH The Prince and Princess attended the annual Good Friday Procession in Monaco

Belga

http://portal.belgaimage.be/editorial/advanced-search/themes:none/period:WHENEVER/img:none-none/photographer:none/others:none/sourcesKey:/sources:BELGA,AFP,BELGA/AFP,AFLO,AFP/GETTY,AFPCREATIVE,AFPINFOGRAPHICS,AFPOLD,AGEFOTOSTOCK,AGENCIA_LOF,AGIF,AKG,ALLACCESS,ALLACCESSNL,ANADOLU,ANP,ARCHIBEL,BELGACREATIVE,BELGA_CORPORATE,BELGA_HANDOUT,BELGIANPRIMEMINISTER,BELGIAN_FREELANCE,BELPRESS,BELPRESSNEWS,BILDERBERG,BIOS,BRIDGEMAN,BSIP,BUITENBEELD,CORDONPRESS,CORPORATE_ARCHIVE,CTK,DEMOTIX,DEMOTIX_ARCHIVE,DPA,DUTCH_FREELANCE,EASYFOTOSTOCK,EFE,EPA,EPP,ESTADO,EUREKA,EYEVINE,FIGARO,FONDATION_HORSTTAPPE,FOODCENTRALE,FOTOSPORTS,GALLERYSTOCK,GERMAINE_VAN_PARYS,GETTYOLD,HEMIS,ICONSPORT,ILLUSTRA,IMAGEBROKER,IMAGEGLOBE,IMAGESOURCE,IMAGO,INSIGHTMEDIA,INTERFOTO,ISOSPORT,ITARTASS,JUICEIMAGES,KINA,LEEMAGE,MARLYSEPRESSPHOTO,MAXPPP,MINDENPICTURES,MONKEY,MTI,NEWSCOM,NEWZULU,NEWZULUARCHIVE,NOVOSTI,ODETTEDEREZE,ONLYFRANCE,ONOKY,OPALE,PAP,PHANIE,PHOTO12,PHOTOALTO,PHOTONONSTOP,PHOTOSHOT,PICTUREALLIANCE,PICTUREDESK,PIXATERRA,PIXTAL,PRISMAPIX,RADIUS,REGINALDDAVIS,RIZZOLI,RMNGRANDPALAIS,ROGERVIOLLET,ROYALPRESS,ROYALSBYROBIN,RTBF,SCANPIX_DENMARK,SCANPIX_NORWAY,SCIENCE,SHOOTINGSTAR,SOLENT,SPAARNESTAD,SPAZIANI,STUDIOHARCOURT,TOPFOTO,TOPFOTOPREMIUM,TT,VEFFIA,VTM,WESTEND61,XINHUA,ZUMAPRESS/isAdv:false/belgaOnly:false/Monaco%2520PROCESSION%2520DU%2520CHRIST%2520MORT.jpg%2520PROCESSION%2520DU%2520CHR

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1207313132614557.1073742090.286449344700945&type=3

Looks like a fun event - not totally sure why it wasn't done on the actual day itself - is it school holidays in Monaco?

As for her outfit - those leggings things are just awful.

I like her hair in these pics.

Nice to see the couple doing an event together again. The Princess looks in terrific shape. I hope there will be many more events during the coming Summer and that P Charlene will attend all the usual ones: tennis, GP, swimming, athletics, Olympics, Red Cross Ball...

the princess Charlene rally took place on april 1st as the announce on the official page of the palace said it and it was not school holidays .
The announce was also done in English you can have all the détails.
I like her outfit, I like her leggins. a outfit done for the event.
A lot of comments about the fact Charlene was not present at the bal de la rose and she is present at more important events at Monaco than the bal and there are no comments.but no matter

Well, to be really honest, we shouldn't praise Charlene just for showing up when she has to. This was a nice event scheduled for her attendance, so it is good but also obvious that she was there. The Rose Ball was a big no IMO. Anyway, I like her outifit too, even though it was said to be too informal. The great thing is that Charlene can pull off almost anything on the big fashion stake.:flowers:

the princess Charlene rally took place on april 1st as the announce on the official page of the palace said it and it was not school holidays .
The announce was also done in English you can have all the détails.
I like her outfit, I like her leggins. a outfit done for the event.
A lot of comments about the fact Charlene was not present at the bal de la rose and she is present at more important events at Monaco than the bal and there are no comments.but no matter

I know when it took place - I can read. I asked, perfectly politely, why it had taken place early - the answer is not provided in the announcement, neither in English or in French, which by the way, I can also read. I wondered simply if the reason for advancing the event was because the school holidays.

Great, I don't like the leggings - they're an absolutely horrible colour - I don't see why they are particularly "done for the event" - they don't have any logos or slogans all over them.

The fact that you consider this event more important than the Rose Ball is your opinion - others don't agree, something you struggle with. Frankly, I would expect her to turn up to an event with her name. Also, you were expecting her to attend the ball yourself...

If it is of "no matter" why comment on it?

Anyway, I like her outifit too, even though it was said to be too informal. The great thing is that Charlene can pull off almost anything on the big fashion stake.:flowers:

We shall have to disagree on the leggings part - I really don't like them. Nothing against leggings, it's the colour. The informality is fine given it was a sports event but given the rest of the outfit I'm not sure that's what she was aiming for.

I wish she would pull those leggings off... ?

We shall have to disagree on the leggings part - I really don't like them. Nothing against leggings, it's the colour. The informality is fine given it was a sports event but given the rest of the outfit I'm not sure that's what she was aiming for.

I wish she would pull those leggings off... ?

Well, I don't mind if you disagree with me, I'm going to accept the fact that you have a different opinion;). Plus, it's about clothes we are talking about:flowers:

(...)
This rallye is supported by the princess charlene foundation, this event was the idea of the princess Charlene who wanted this event in the colleges of Monaco
(...)

I prefer these photos because Charlene is warm and happy to attend the event

Other video of the rallye of Princess Charlene

https://www.facebook.com/GvtMonaco/

^^^Yes, this is a lovely picture.

(..) They are much clearer and shows a Princess looking warm and friendly. These later sets of pictures are far better than the first ones we saw. Just goes to show how a few pics can influence perception.

Double posted pics have been deleted, the references to them have therefore been edited as well. Thank you for your understanding!

I fully agree with Lee-Z and C4A. Sometimes even the angle that the picture is taken does not give a good result. When Charlene is with children, she is always in her element - warm, friendly and lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom