Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all who posted links so I could see the photos. Prince Albert and Princess Charlene look fantastic. They seem very happy and close. I enjoy seeing them involved in so many events and this is appropriate with Charlene and Albert being involved in sports for much of their lives.

I was mixed up and thought the christening was this month on the 10th, but just realized I need to wait for next month. So really appreciate seeing the photos since I thought Prince Albert and Princess Charlene may not have anything on their calendars as a joint event until May 10th.

To day , there was the COCC charity cycling from Saint Tropez to Monaco , prince Albert was attending the race and princess Charlene made a speech to thank the riders.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153200995113686&id=15183338685

Photo of princess Charlene with Mark Thomas who is at the head of this charity cycling in aid of the princess Charlene foundation

https://www.facebook.com/15183338685/photos/pcb.10153200995113686/10153200985423686/?type=1&theater

photo of prince Albert at this charity race

https://instagram.com/p/18ThBWxDSI/

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: the photo of Princess Charlene is cute! I suppose she still gave the speech in English tough

I think she made an English speech, all the riders are English or welsch, it is the C O CC, champagne and Oyster cycling club of Monaco. every year, they are doing this race in aid of the princess charlene foundation.

Monaco matin said that Princess Charlene was with Prince Jacques and princess Gabriella

Lovely pic....I Wonder how is her French now....

To day , there was the COCC charity cycling from Saint Tropez to Monaco , prince Albert was attending the race and princess Charlene made a speech to thank the riders.

Photo of princess Charlene with Mark Thomas who is at the head of this charity cycling in aid of the princess Charlene foundation

https://www.facebook.com/15183338685/photos/pcb.10153200995113686/10153200985423686/?type=1&theater

Charlene is looking radiant. :flowers: So relaxed. The edge (and hesitancy) is gone.

Charlene is looking radiant. :flowers: So relaxed. The edge (and hesitancy) is gone.

It's not just that...She's so happy now and it is literally pouring out of the pictures and videos from the last few months.

I believe trying to start their Family, not to mention giving Monaco an heir, was what (for lack of a better term) was dragging Charlene down these last couple of years. Factor a possible Miscarriage in there, as has been rumoured, and no wonder Charlene was looking so unhappy and stressed. That kind of pain is something I would not wish on my worst Enemy after watching various close Family Members go through it.

The change, especially the light in her eyes, is just so lovely and delightful to see. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: "Honest, lady, I'm a prince. My sister is a princess, and that makes me a prince. See, here's my crown.":lol:

the tattos are not trashy, a lot of princes has these tattos, prince Frederick of Denmark has tattos as his grandfather the king Frederick, the future princess Sophia has also tattos on her shoulders.
Mermaid1962, I don't know if you writte is a joke but I think that it is fine that he has the monogram of Albert and Charlene on his arm. Charlene is his sister and it is not strange that he has this tattoo on his arm.
He has no privilege, he was present when Jacques and Gabriella are born and when the babies were presented to the people of Monaco, he is their uncle and he was the only parent of Charlene who was there, Charlene'parents were not present .
I hope that he will be one of the godfathers of Jacques or Gabriella.

IMO it's not the tattoo per se... it is the fact that it is weird the tattoo represents the monogram of Albert and Charlene. The Middletons would be simply bashed if some of them did such a thing. It is so weird that almost makes me unconfortable to be fair. This is my opinion.

Although I don't like tattoos per se, I can only see the monogram of P Charlene on his arm. It is on the inside as well, so it will mostly not be visible. But maybe this was not such a good idea on his part...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Strange tattoo....Mind he's a very handsome man !

What is this proceedings? it is not because he is the brother of Charlene , he has not the right to wear the monogram of Albert and Charlene , it is his privat life , he may also wear the photo of his nephews as tatoos on him. He is free to do what he wants on his body. It is childish.

Although I don't like tattoos per se, I can only see the monogram of P Charlene on his arm. It is on the inside as well, so it will mostly not be visible. But maybe this was not such a good idea on his part...

I agree. It looks opportunistic at worst, tacky at best...especially in a tattoo.

Agree with the general opinion. Nothing wrong with tattoos in themselves, but it's rather tasteless.

Thanks for the pictures MP, the Princess looks great and it's good to see her in something that isn't black or white for a change. She's also wearing the earrings she wore to the twins baptism so I presume that she owns these ones, maybe they were a gift from Albert. She took around six months maternity leave if you include the weeks between National Holiday and giving birth, which was the right thing to do, but she has returned to her duties with a vengence. I don't see her doing much outwith Monaco between now and the end of the year as I think that she's happy to work hard as long as the children are nearby. I was disappointed that she missed the Swedish wedding but she's clearly had genuine reason and after watching it I wouldn't say she missed much anyway LOL.

It was natural that Charlene rested at the end of her pregnancy, a twins pregancy is risky. and it was normal that she took a maternity leave as other princesses after the birth of their child. Princess Charlene had two babies to care. but she attended the sainte devote fest, sainte devote rugby, the procession of venfredi saint and so..(read the board of Rf)
As the families of Spain, of Luxembourg where the King, queen, princes and princesses had duties, Charlene and Albert had duties, Albert was at Kabu for the opening of the games of Europa and Charlene had duties all the week end.

I love seeing pics of Princess Charlene & Prince Albert, they look very happy together, and make a strong powerful couple, especially in these latest pics. :)

Last edited:
Their happiness and love are plain to see !!!!

I have never seen a couple so much in love! After the birth of their twins their love for each other has never been so evident. God bless them and their family.

its amazing how she has relaxed since the twins have come , they look soooooo happy ! together

Another article with beautiful clear pictures of the reception at the Palace for the TV Festival. The pics of them holding hands and looking into each other's eyes are just beautiful. I admire them for how they, despite the hurtful rumours of the past, just live their lives and let their actions and obvious show of love for each other just squash those nonsense rumours of a so called business deal!

http://www.purepeople.com/article/c...ublime-star-parmi-celles-de-la-tele_a161443/1

Princess Charlene and prince Albert were at Corsica in Porto Vecchio to give lessons of swimming to children yesterday june 23th princess Foundation

PHOTOS. La princesse Charlène anime des ateliers de prévention contre la noyade en Corse | Titrespresse.com

The front page of Monaco matin

https://twitter.com/SabineFerber/status/613677294578700288/photo/1

Photos of Prince Albert and princess Charlene at the 'water safety of the princess Charlene foundation yesterday

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert visit Corsica | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

On June 20th, Prince Albert and princess Charlene gave medals to the winners of the volley ball match with the team of Carabiniers

Albert de Monaco retrouve sa belle Charlène entre deux inaugurations

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom