Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has come a long way in the last 10 years. Her hair, makeup,clothing choices, and she is beautiful. She seems comfortable in her position and has since the twins were born. For the first time in Albert's life the pressure is off him to produce an heir and a spare. It's now off her as well and in my opinion why they look happier.

She has come a long way in the last 10 years. Her hair, makeup,clothing choices, and she is beautiful. She seems comfortable in her position and has since the twins were born. For the first time in Albert's life the pressure is off him to produce an heir and a spare. It's now off her as well and in my opinion why they look happier.

I agree. Thanks for your observations.

A sad and solemn occasion. But fitting that the couple should show their compassion and pay their respects to all those touched by this tragedy in this manner.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

It must have been a shock for them as Nice is just like "next door" to monégasques.

:previous: Indeed, very close to home!

The cousins De Massy were attending too to the mass , they were behing the princely couple

Princess caroline and Princess Stephanie were not present

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala in Saint Tropez on July 20:

** Pic ** source **

Wonderful, wonderful photos!!!!!!! Melina, many, many thanks for posting these memorable photos.

:previous: its nice how Albert gives all these interviews to PEOPLE magazine, a little bit funny to me but nice.

and reading from the interview he tells that the kids go to a daycare center a few times a week. Nice to get to interact with other kids

The cousins De Massy were attending too to the mass , they were behing the princely couple

No need for Caroline or Stephanie to be present - Albert and Charlene are the sovereign couple. It doesn't mean they don't care or haven't paid their respects privately...

But the cousins De Massy were there , they thought it was their duty to attend this mass for the victims. a great gesture from them.

But the cousins De Massy were there , they thought it was their duty to attend this mass for the victims. a great gesture from them.

So what? Are Caroline and Stephanie even in Monaco at the moment? Perhaps they had other arrangements? The fact they're didn't attend the mass doesn't mean they don't feel empathy for what happened in Nice, in fact, it's offensive to suggest that's the case (or have a go at a seventeen year old girl for attending a party that she had probably accepted the invitation to weeks before the terrorist attack).

They are in Holidays, I did not speak about Caroline and Stephanie but It would be great to see them at this mass in tribute to the victimes of Nice. There are persons who were working on Monaco and who are dead during this terrorist attack.
But they were not here .
As I said later, it was a grat gesture of the De Massy to be there to pay tribute to the victimes of Nice, a grat gesture

Your quote where you mentioned both Caroline and Stephanie.

Like I said, turning up to the mass doesn't mean they don't care. A nice gesture on the part of the De Massey family and the Sovereign couple but they aren't better just because they went to the mass.

Last edited by a moderator:
the mass was wished by the prince Albert and the princely governement, it was a confort for the people of Nice and there were a lot of thanks to the princely couple

But you are right, Albert and charlene are the princes sovereign, the absences of caroline, Stephanie are not important, they could stay in holidays

Last edited by a moderator:
A nice surprise to see the twins ... just ready for a swim it seems. Good find, melina p, thanks!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Lovely relaxed shots of Charlene with the children ( and papa too) . Love the sun hat and their contrasting coloured outfits.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Sweet article although I suspect a proud Daddy is hyping up the alphabet stuff - they're a bit young! Hope he's speaking some French to them - Monaco is French speaking after all even if lots of people are English speaking.

They may have memorized the song, however, like you, I doubt that they're able to actually identify the letters.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

IIRC in a interview given by Albert and Charlene a few months ago they said they spoke both French and English to the children.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom