Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I was busy for the past two days and I missed such a glam event!

Charlene has taken a turn in her style choices that seem right for her but that I no longer find interesting to watch. More power to her, of course, just not my cup-of-tea. Oh well. :flowers:

Last edited:
:previous: Ooops! Thank you. I did mean Charlene. :flowers: I've corrected the post.

Every body has his taste, Caroline is not my cup of tea, I also skip and say nothing

Looks like little Princess Gabriella was having a shy day!

Aw she was afraid of the crowd ❤ This little princess.

Gabriella seemed to be very shy, last Saint Devote celebrations, she hided behing the balcony, she wanted to watch without to seen, it would be nice to see her face her brother is not shy.
He is not here,last year, he was present, that time, it is Gabriella who is here

A photo where we can see the face of the little princess

Belga Image

Charlene is announced to be present to the opening ceremony of the world winter games of the special olympicz this evening

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice event. Shame Gabriella was feeling shy but seeing so many people must be a bit nerve-wracking.

Nice of P Albert to support the efforts of his wife. I am happy that they brought P Gabriella, is P Jacques maybe unwell?

This event has grown over the years and seems very popular now. A great opportunity for the youngsters to be exposed to the sport of rugby, as well as for the boys from SA to broaden their horizons.

Won't the princely couple attend the Bal de la Rose tonight???

Here's a gallery of yesterday's "Saint Devote Tournament" provided by the Princess Charlene Foundation:

** fb gallery **

It was refreshing to see that also Gabriella has ben taken out alone, without her brother! Very good move on her parent's parts, and I am happy to eat my own words! It is clearly bothersome for the little princess to stand in front of the cameras, but I am sure Albert and Charlene will try to make her feel at ease...

Nice event. Shame Gabriella was feeling shy but seeing so many people must be a bit nerve-wracking.

She is an adorable little girl but she always behaves like this in front of crowds. She is super shy, apparently.

I don't blame her! So many strangers taking pictures and looking at her!

I would do the same thing :p

Did Albert and Charlene come onto the palace balcony for the Good Friday procession yesterday like they usually do? I haven't seen any pictures yet.

Did Albert and Charlene come onto the palace balcony for the Good Friday procession yesterday like they usually do? I haven't seen any pictures yet.

People I know in Monaco say the procession happened but weren't sure about exactly who from the Princely Family, if anyone, was there.

Charlene is always flawless when it comes to fashion! And she is a true princess! I like the way she is standing and presenting Monaco with Albert.

Prince Albert compete in the first "Riviera water bike challenge" cucling a race between Nice and Monaco

Belga Image

And after the bike race Prince Albert attends to the French Top 14 rugby union final match Clermont vs Toulon, on June 4, 2017 at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis, outside Paris. and meet with the new French president Emmanuel Macron

https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:119569274:1800x650:w?v=59342027&m=nihadifa
https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:119569283:1800x650:w?v=59342027&m=lfpleoca
https://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:119569233:1800x650:w?v=59342027&m=ejnpfjio
https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:119569298:1800x650:w?v=59342027&m=lhdikjdh

Belga Image

Prince Albert compete in the first "Riviera water bike challenge" cucling a race between Nice and Monaco

Belga Image

For some reason can't see the pics anymore but fun that he participates (he is such an energetic guy!)! Is this the same race that P.Charlene is training for?

:previous:

The agency's website has some problems at the moment, maybe the gallery will be visible again in some hours.

Here's another one:

** gettyimages gallery **

It is indeed the race Princess Charlene has trained for and it's already over, I haven't seen any pics of her so far, she's not included in this group photo, so it seems she has cancelled her participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom