Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlene's dress is absolutely excellent and a great deviation from traditional maternity frocks in variations of the empire style. I like this dress very much, and it suits her well, in my opinion. I would prefer a bit longer, just under the knee, but it's good as it is.

Charlene is the picture of happiness!!!!! Lovely and enchanting princess!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlene has been working a lot lately! It's good to see her healthy and doing well!

They really radiate with happiness... it makes me happy too

Was there a color dress code for this event? :p All the women seem to be wearing the same vivid deep blue Charlene is wearing. How is that possible?

It was a week end with a lot meetings about the ocean,almost all the women wore the deep blue clothes as Charlene

It was a week end with a lot meetings about the ocean,almost all the women wore the deep blue clothes as Charlene

...and - obviously - by at least some of the males (as evidenced by PA's wardrobe)

Do they have any joint engagements lined up in Monaco before National Day?

I read on another form that we might see PC again on the 3rd of November at the opening of something in Monaco connected to her foundation ( can't remember what it was). Does anyone know if this has been confirmed?

I know that CSAM( aquatique center of rescue and leraning rescue in sea) will open on november 3th, this was the idea of the Princess Charlene Foundation, it is on the Larvetto seaside in Monaco. But no official announce of the palace

The gala of Monaa for the year 2014 ( Monca against autism) was announced at the beginning of this year, it would take place on novembre 15th 2014 like last year . the announce was on the site of this association but there is no more site .

I Think all dépends how willl be Charlene at that times. She will be at one month of the birth of the twins.

It is a pity there is no agenda of the princely couple.

Is there a possibilty we might see Princess Charlene on the 19th November - Monaco's National Day?

Has there been any mention of her attending any of the functions that normally happen on the day?

Point de Vue said that the due birth is around december . but apart this new, nothing about her presence at the national fest on november 19th

excuse me
the due birth is around Christmas,

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks wonderful. :flowers: Has even lost the baby weight!

I hope this event is the first step in her gradually resuming her duties. I would love to see her attend the St. David's day dinner on March 1st which is also for her foundation.

I' happy she's back! She looks terrific and way more relaxed!

How nice to see her back! Looks like P Albert has also lost some weight...maybe it was a joint effort to shed a few kg's.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

How nice to see her back! Looks like P Albert has also lost some weight...maybe it was a joint effort to shed a few kg's.

You may be right on that! :flowers: They both look settled and very happy.

The pressure on Charlene to have children right after their marriage must have been intense. I'd often wondered whether this was why she looked unhappy at times. Plus the marriage was speculated about even before it happened, and there was so much conjecture about how in love they were and so on. It wasn't an easy road for her; and so now I think she has good reason to look more relaxed: with two children born, she can relax.

Last edited:
The pressure on Charlene to have children right after their marriage must have been intense. I'd often wondered whether this was why she looked unhappy at times. Plus the marriage was speculated about even before it happened, and there was so much conjecture about how in love they were and so on. It wasn't an easy road for her; and so now I think she has good reason to look more relaxed: with two children born, she can relax.

I agree with everything you said Mermaid.

First time posting, so hope I don't mess up. I started lurking around in December 2014 and was here to get all the info from everyone on the 10th.

So nice to see Princess Charlene and Prince Albert photos from the cocktail party. It was supportive of Princess Charlene's brother to attend. My favorite photo of the evening was where the Prince and Charlene were holding hands. They looked sweet together.

I wanted to send my thanks to everyone, for all the info and links which people have taken the time to provide, giving me info on Princess Charlene, Prince Albert and the babies the last few months.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom