Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can not hide her belly now in particular on the last photo of wire images

thought the Clinton award were the 22, today!

Anyway, Charlene looks good and smart but very thin... maybe it's the color black... And Albert? where was he?

Last time her belly looked pretty huge but this time I can't see anything... She must be good at showing it off and hiding it as many times as she likes...

At the contrary, I see a big belly particularly on the last photo of wire images.

A photo of the belly of Charlene

Charlene Princess of Monaco attends the 8th Annual Clinton Global... | WireImage | 455894448

Charlene said in the interview of Hola that she attended the Clinton Global initiative in 2013 as guest but next september , she would attend to the Clinton Global initiative as delegate.
As we have no agenda of the couple , I think that the couple will attend to day the big cession of the Clinton Global initiative.

Other photos of princess Charlene

Photos : Charlène de Monaco : elle dévoile enfin un léger baby-bump pour rayonner à New York !

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the opening plenary session of the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) in New York City today, September 22, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 -

On the video of the session the couple is shown twice in the first 5minutes. Her dress is burgundy or brown. Hope we get better pictures later.

Last edited:
:previous: Can't see the pics, they must be approve by the administrator:ermm:

Could you provide a link?

Charlene doesnt show much belly at all. I guess its her being a sportsperson with tight muscles etc, the skin doesnt exapand too much.

I remember tennis player Steffi Graf being photographed shortly before giving birth, there was hardly any belly showing.

yeah it's a pity we have few pics... I wonder why...:sad:.

Next, we'll see Charlene the 25th right?

there are photos on newscom when the couple was arriving
there are also photos on zimbio

Charlene Wittstock Photos - Clinton Global Initiative - Zimbio

Somebodu asked where was Albert on sunday evening when Charlene was atending CGI awards gala. This video says and shows that prince Albert attending the diner of the ocean members whose he is the member
It is said at the end of the video

S.A.S. le Prince Albert II à New York pour parler du climat / Videos / Monaco Info : Les Reportages / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

Of course there were more photos of charlene attending the gala that Albert attending a diner about the defense of the oceans.

This meeting is done by former president Clinton where we see the heads of states attending to his CGI and we saw the family Clinton; it is their meeting .
It is a good thing that we saw a lot of photos of Charlene arriving at the gala and some photos.
Last year, we had no photos of the couple meetingMr and mrs Obama, all the photos came from the palace which published them.This year, Charlene is pregnant, it makes her a little more publicity.
Last year, we had no photos of the princess Charlene attending the meeting about the autism given by Mrs banKi Moon. We had only the photos of persons who tweeted the photos of Charlene at that meeting. There was only the report on Monaco channel some days after. i hope that we will have some photos of Charlene attending this meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Yes but they are just 2 or 3... I wish they'd get more coverage

She looks lovely. Better than the ugly black and white outfit.

Yesterday, September 23, Prince Albert gave a speech during the United Nations Climate Summit 2014:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Charlene at the Clinton Foundation thing looks ok but I must say she is a trooper - fatigued by this stage of pregnancy- i hope she just takes the rest of the time off until delivery godspeed!

Princess Charlene at the Clinton Foundation thing looks ok but I must say she is a trooper - fatigued by this stage of pregnancy- i hope she just takes the rest of the time off until delivery godspeed!
I agree, Jaya. She must be entering the third trimester stage soon. ? Or is already in it. ? I'm not too happy at the thought of her flying relatively long distances at this point in her pregnancy.

mmm well she is to attend the grace awards along with albert the 8th October... So I don't know if she will fly back to the usa or just stay there util the day...

mmm well she is to attend the grace awards along with albert the 8th October... So I don't know if she will fly back to the usa or just stay there util the day...

I can understand her wanting to be at the Grace awards but I really hope that she remains in the USA until then. I'll be watching her movements via this Forum now like a hawk. !

Charlene looks great in her simple navy dress.

I wish there were some photos... She loos so relaxed here:flowers:

:previous:

No, neither October 22 nor September 29 ;) I guess melina premiere meant September 22. Prince Albert was already back from the United States on September 24, see his current events thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom