Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^previous
Booing..please share with us how you know that the Princess did not attend any of the formal events in SF. ?

Princess was with prince Albert at the world oceans summit , she was during his speech as we watched it on the report, it was the most important moment where many celibrities were attending . On monday, there were many seccions about the economy and dueind a seccion, the mayor of San francisco gave him the key of the town. Perhaps Charlene was in the room but not taken in photo. Hopefully there was the photo of the ambassador who took the photo ofthe couple at the summit because there were not other photos and many persons would have think that Charlene was not present.

I think you are desappointed she was present whith Albert at San Francisco. all tou are saying are bad sparkes.

Princess Charlene attended the tournament of Sainte devote all the afternoon. Do you imagine how far is Gstaadt from Monaco? She had to take a plane and a helicopter to return to Gstaadt. and we know that helicopter cannot fly during the night in mountain because it is very dangerous.

Boxing gala is a big event in Monaco. Prince Albert attended the two last galas in 2013 and there will the second gala in july where Prince Albert will attend . These galas attrack many custumers at Monaco and SBM need these events for the economy of Monaco. Charlene represented Albert this evening.

Andrea could choose the date of his weeding an another day, he knew that there were the festival circus and the tournament and tthe gala of boxing, instead that he organized his weeding in Gstaadt very far from monaco without photos. He could choose other dates for his wedding , he was already married and he has no duty on monaco. Charlene had duties , the people of Monaco would be desappointed to see that Charlene did not attend these two events and attended a weeding in which they were not concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the end of the video, The speaker said , besides these meetings, the prince Albert with princess charlene met many personalities who are defending the lifes of oceans like the president of Unesco and rhe former president of costa Rica.

This forum is free , I am defending princess Charlene as other persons are always critizing her with any reason.

Yes, this forum is free and you are entitled to have your opinions about Princess Charlene. Equally, others are entitled to take a different viewpoint and to say so without your insulting them. And I disagree that people criticize Charlene without reason. I'm sure they have their reasons just as you have yours for always thinking everything she does is marvellous.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

Had to google it :) ; the driving distance between Monaco and Gstaad is 191 miles or 307 kms. I call it 'very close by".

(...)

As for Charlene; if she went wherever she went, to accompany Albert, then why wasn't she in his company?

To add; the bolding in my post is for emphasis.

The thread has been cleaned up - the TRF rules are clear: everyone is entitled to share his or her opinion. Criticism is fine, insults and flames are not. We expect our members to treat each other and the persons that are discussed with respect. If you wish to conduct a private conversation with other posters, please do so via the PM system. Further off-topic posts will be deleted without notice. Thank you!

Princess was with prince Albert at the world oceans summit , she was during his speech as we watched it on the report, it was the most important moment where many celibrities were attending . On monday, there were many seccions about the economy and dueind a seccion, the mayor of San francisco gave him the key of the town

I know very little about this family or the work they do. Is this how things are usually done when Albert is on foreign visits?: He attends events and Charlene tags along to some of them? (Nothing wrong with that, per se.)

Why don't they arrange a (partly) separate official agenda for her? There must be many things and places she could have visited in San Francisco, depending on her interests.

it was not an officiel visit but the Albert was invited as guest to do 2 speechs at the world oceans summit because he has his foundation prince Albert II. this organisation does not invite charlene but Albert . He was not as head of state but as defender of the environement. on monday, he did a speech about the economy to the commonwealth club and attended other speechs of other persons and the mayor gave him the key of the town during this seccion.
On tuesday there was the most important moment because there was his speech and debat with other persons as john kerry and very eminents persons, Charlene attended to this day. She was not announced in the anno
unce of the palace. The report said that the couple met apart this summit many personalities as the president of the Unesco and the former president of costa rica. in the announce of the palace on sunday, Charlene had no duty to do during these days.

And it is not true that Albert and charlene will take part of the parties of the Oscar because there will be next saturday march 1 st the gala of the Saint david's day at Monaco in Monaco and it will be for the princess charlene foundation and the princely couple will be present to this event

Monaco Life

as you read , it is not true that Albert and charlene will be at the parties of Oscar night .

I guess the problem with the Bunte pictures is this: I haven't seen pictures where Charlene is seen so care free and intimate/touchy feely with her own husband. That's why these pictures, while not exactly scandalous, are ringing an alarm bell with me. Maybe other posters have the same feeling?

I guess the problem with the Bunte pictures is this: I haven't seen pictures where Charlene is seen so care free and intimate/touchy feely with her own husband. That's why these pictures, while not exactly scandalous, are ringing an alarm bell with me. Maybe other posters have the same feeling?

Yep, know what you mean... imo there's nothing "wrong" about her trip and her company, but i wish she could manage to look that relaxed when dealing with the princely family and the other royals she mingles with...

Of course , Bunte will never publish the photos where Charlene is seen very happy with Albert in the intimitat they always show that the photos where Charlene is not smiling. but the other persons who read here or on other royal forums will see photos of Albert and charlene very happy and in love like these photos taken in pallaoes.

Bruno.nl - Nieuws - [PICS] Exclusieve foto's van Albert en Charlene op duikvakantie

Of course , Bunte will never publish the photos where Charlene is seen very happy with Albert in the intimitat they always show that the photos where Charlene is not smiling. but the other persons who read here or on other royal forums will see photos of Albert and charlene very happy and in love like these photos taken in pallaoes.

Bruno.nl - Nieuws - [PICS] Exclusieve foto's van Albert en Charlene op duikvakantie

Oh Melina.... for me you just proved the previous point, that's she looks far more relaxed with the group on her solo-holiday...

or these photos taken on the heliport only three weeks ago

KUVAT: Monacon Charlene ja Albert hempeinä pussailemassa - Uutiset - Viihde - MTV.fi

There are also other photos I published on the RF found on the tabloid closer who said that Albert and Charlene was very happy . I think that persons do not mind these photos which are published on this board , apart one or two persons, the other persons do not come to read the events of Albert and Charlene events where they are published but nowadays many persons come because they read the front page of the tablois bunte and they come to read the news without reading the pages before.

Last summer we had the photos of Albert and Charlene coming to Norge and we saw many videos of Albert and charlene very relaxed we also have a photo of Albert kissing Charlene on a photo, there were also the photos of the petanque match where we saw Albert and charlene playing very relaxed and we saw them kissing. We saw always them kissing in privat and in public as the other heirs couple and holding their hands. but when there are the photos of Albert and charlene kissing there are not a lot of comments on the board apart that Albert has a belly what we read on all the comments at the times of the week end in Norge or on the photos of Albert and charlene kissing on the heliport.

bunte never published a photo of charlene and Albert kissing , as the other german tabloids they publish only the photos where Charlene is not smiling as during the national fest, they only published the photos where they praying during the mass and they did not publish the photos of the balcony. there are many other examples, i will not writte. Why these horrible tabloids publish these news? because they know that their readers do not know english or french, they will not read the foreign newspapers and they believed them.

Lee z she is more relaxed on the photos where she is dancing under the water and kissing Albert than only on the bunte"s photo .

Photos of Albert and Charlene at the petanque

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Well, I think that P Albert and P Charlene are perfectly happy together. The pics that melina p referred to ( Palau, petanque, heliport) prove that they are close and happy. I also recall a scene from the documentary that was shown a while back where they were filmed watching the fireworks during the Red Cross Ball 2012. She was standing behind him, her arms around him. Then she tenderly kissed him in his neck. These are not posed-for and show a spontaneous affection.

Maybe some media prefer to only publish pics where they are not smiling:recently in Sochi they published the one where he seems to be shaking his finger at her while she looks up in the air. Instead he was pointing to the logo on her jacket.They chose to ignore all the happy pics taken on the day.

Another possibility is that the couple succeed in hiding from the paps much better when they are on private holidays, that's why we don't see these "relaxed and happy" pics of them. Her recent company aren't celebs in own right and don't need to hide, but because of the Princess's presence the paps became interested in them...

Tabloids are in the business of making a profit. Happy pictures of a loving princely couple don't sell. Scandal does sell real or invented.

Had to google it :) ; the driving distance between Monaco and Gstaad is 191 miles or 307 kms. I call it 'very close by".

(...)

You may want to re-check your information. The distance is about 335 miles, and it would be a 6-hour drive, assuming no weather issues.

BUNTE, for me at least, is one of the more despicable of the tabloids because they seem to have an agenda. And when they publish photos they do so with the purpose of buffering their agenda.

They seem determined to denigrate/smear any European princess who is not Catherine DoC.:sad:

They've had it in for both Charlene and Albert for years...and since A/C are not a typical fairy tale couple they are an easy target.

^^^previous
Booing..please share with us how you know that the Princess did not attend any of the formal events in SF. ?

I asked. The video and pictures are also online. She only attended the dinner. She was NOT present for Albert's speeches or for him being awarded the key to the city, quite a short event and important one to miss.

It looks like she bows out of anything not "interesting or fun" or anything not gaining enough media exposure for her personally. She likes the opening events or ones benefitting her foundation. She can even attend two events in one day when it suits her foundation and an event her father was paid to promote. She can not bring herself to make two events when it benefits Monaco or her husband, though.

Regarding the travel from Gstaad. There are helicopter services between the two locations. It is about an hour, if I remember correctly. It is usually about a five hour drive by car. I have driven it several times. I also took the helicopter once. Charlene has access to her own helicopter. Andrea attended both of her weddings and all the events with it. She could easily have chosen to be there. Instead she chose her father's event. That makes me think her attendance was part of his promotional payment. It might not be so, but it sure appears that way.

As far as Bunte being a gossip rag...Charlene has done many interviews, exclusively with them. She talked to them often throughout her relationship. She personally emailed and texted with their reporters, invited them to her wedding personally and suddenly they are gossip rags? Charlene herself has used them as her mouthpiece often over the last ten years. Either they are good enough or they aren't. They were deemed special enough to buy the photos and attend her brothers wedding, covering it exclusively. Which is it? Are they only a 'rag' when they publish both sides or something less than what they are fed by the palace? I call that not being bribed by access or favors on high.

Last edited:
You are projecting your thoughts and feeling, not Charlene's/

You are projecting your thoughts and feeling, not Charlene's/

Not true. "Booing" is expressing his/her thoughts, and some facts regarding geographic locations in Europe.

He/she is not even suggesting he/she is speaking on Charlene's behalf.

"Projection" has nothing to do with "Booing's" post. It is a fancy term, I admit, but does not apply here.

As usual, her outfit is classy. An excellent look.

Lovely couple. Hope one day they have a son; Prince Albert would be so proud!

Nice photos with a beautiful scarf, I believe that Charlene is supporting the scottish team who lost against france.

Wow, green is her color. She looks lovely in this ensemble. I hope she had said, "good-bye" to the beige- neutral non-color that she once favored.

I agree, she should wear definitely more green and caps as well!

Wow, green is her color. She looks lovely in this ensemble. I hope she had said, "good-bye" to the beige- neutral non-color that she once favored.

You and me both. I had become so frustrated and annoyed with her during her Beige Period that I simply stopped looking at her fashion thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom