Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity she can't make the visit but hopefully as they say we will see her next week.

Very sorry not to see her, let's hope she will get well soon !

In English, we call it "strep throat."

Thanks for the clarification Melina. It's easy to see how things can get misinterpreted. I looked up angina in my American dictionary and was surprised to see it meant sore throat also. I have only ever heard it used to describe heart problems. The correct words for heart problems is angina pectoris. I learn so much from reading this blog. LOL.

It is a serious illness that, if untreated, can lead a long time after, to very serious health problems and I mean very very serious problems !

Well, let's hope it's as they say and not something more serious. She has been so glowing with happiness recently, one wouldn't want that impacted. Here's hoping for a safe and fast recovery with no complications. Just rest. :flowers:

Last edited:
Looking forward to the Corpus Christi ceremony tomorrow. I hope the Princess is well enough to attend but I bet PA will have major jet lag!

Delighted to discover that facebook page ! Thanks

To day, the couple was at the swimming pool for Mare Nostrum 2, Charlene wore a green dress . I saw her at the tv but there are no pictures to day about this day.

I hope the link will work, I found these photos of to day Mare nostrum day 2

Mare Nostrum 2012 | Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene is looking very happy. (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed a nice idea to choose something different from the usual more official pics :)
I do appreciate the irony - sometimes I feel there's just too little of it in this forum. :cool:
Monaco is certainly different as far as royal and princely houses go, and the swimmers might find it rather unusual as well that they don't feature in a pic which is supposed to illustrate their event on the official website.

For the palace, it was the birthday of the Mare Nostrum but also the birthday of the first meet of Charlene with the prince Albert in 2000; I think it is a very nice photo.

It's a beautiful picture of them. I guess having in mind that they first met at this event it's a special moment for them.

Last edited:
Both of them are looking slim and happy

The Couple Looks So Nice , I Think The Beige Or Nude Color Suits her Very Well Looks So good With her Skin , her shoes Nice , Prince Albert Looks Nice Too , Nice Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom