Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011- February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlene is looking a bit pale and she's wearing only her wedding ring....

See you all next week (no internet for me on the weekends, I like to DO stuff!)

Please note that all posts regarding Charlene expecting have been deleted as speculative. If and when there is a pregnancy announcement, it will be announced by the Princely House.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

She looked good - giving out the medals in the HERCULIS competition....

They look happy and wonderfully relaxed. The honeymoon must have been a success. :whistling:

I wonder where they went?

According to Hello magazine they were in Mosambique, citing Prince Albert that it was a marvellous stay with a dreamy atmosphere.:flowers:

:previous:

Hello magazine has it from the Nicematin interview Prince Albert and Princess Charlene haven given
after their return to Monaco, so that destination has indeed been comfirmed :flowers:

Here's an additional article about the exhibition opening:

** Joy of a couple moving on to the next chapter **

Last edited:
...and I think that must be THE bond between the two - doing sport, watching sport, supporting sport and sportspersons....

Pure People have a habit of exaggerating. I've read the entire article, and about 80% was about the HERCULIS competition and its problems.

There was a very small reference about the press coverage of CW's alleged disappearance.

I'm continuing the summarising of the (incipient) court case on the "Prince Albert Current Events" thread.

That's an old pic, taken years ago in St. Tropez.

where are they now? or will they make an appearance at the red cross ball?

Alot of tourist spots on the Mediteranean say that the Grimaldis vacation there when then really aren't. It's just free publicity for the place.

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert did go to Antiparos:whistling:. Damn, i was there a week ago!

No wonder they felt like heaven. It sure looks that way.
:D

Well I dont know. I think she is happy but there is always that thought in the back of my mind that it was all done for convenience. She got a title and she is still young enough to have children which is probably of importance now that Albert is getting older. He probably realized it was time that his people see a different Albert. One that is ready to settle down and have children with his wife, not just some fling. All in all I think it works for both of them and I wish them the best.

Whether it was done for convenience or not - only the couple themselves will know. But I'm thinking back to the pre-wedding interviews during which CW was emphatic about wanting to have children.

So we'll have to give her the time and peace and quiet to make babies...

It is good that they are taking time off for a long honeymoon. This way they will avoid the media a bit and start to enjoy married life together. Greece is of course a lovely and romantic destination.

I admire the SHs as they do not try to hide from the public. It was reported that they acknowledged beach goers who recognized them as they walked along a public beach in Greece. Oh, I do wish I had been there.

I admire the SHs as they do not try to hide from the public. It was reported that they acknowledged beach goers who recognized them as they walked along a public beach in Greece. Oh, I do wish I had been there.
Yes, I wish I had been there myself. Seeing them in such a relaxing place.
I'm sure they looked pretty much in love, cameras or no cameras :D

Hide from journalists?? As desperate as she is for publicity (as has always been), she tells them in advance where she is going to be. She makes sure they follow them and take pictures. Unfortunately for her, it looks like the press is not much interest in the fake love story. This is one of the classless things a royal has done.

Princess Charlene off on a second honeymoon

In an e-mail the princess sent to City Times journalist Clyde Meela, she said: "We had a great holiday in Mozambique, Vamizi Island, it was totally beautiful and very relaxing.
"Anyway, we are off to cruise the Greek Islands tomorrow for a couple of days."

http://http://www.looklocal.co.za/l...0&Princess-Charlene-off-on-a-second-honeymoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom