Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011- February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monaco Royal Wedding: Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock in South Africa | Mail Online

Just for the record ---- I think all these endless comparisions (via the media) with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge serves no useful purpose and is pointless. What there Agenda (newspapers() is I have no idea? Does not make any sense to me? Two different couples, two different worlds!

;)I totally agree you - we shouldnt make comparisons with the two couples, but reading your post made me wonder which Princess will be the first to produce an heir:whistling:

She and Albert make quite the couple. Each with their large domed foreheads , her disarrayed ( read messy ) hair and small head on a large frame. Her slightly larger eyes are her saving grace. His eyes are small and beady. While looks aren't everything by any means, I find them both unattractive and think they would vanish in a crowd were they not titled.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/06/article-2011852-0CE0F49200000578-450_634x575.jpg
I don't consider a person to be an 'intellectual' when they continue to make the grave mistake of not taking birth control precautions and breeding children who are subjected to cruelty because of lack of concern over their eventual fate. Who could truly love a man who shows such a cavalier attitude toward his own flesh and blood after his own childhood of love and indulgence?

I find this couple very ordinary in the looks department with an unromantic past. When it takes half a century to choose marriage, I see no enthusiasm on his part and at least some hesitation on hers.

Charlene is nearly six feet tall, blonde, with large blue eyes, extremely long legs and a toned athletic body.

I doubt if she is ever going to blend into any crowd, anwyhere.

Albert? Perhaps.

Last edited:
She and Albert make quite the couple. Each with their large domed foreheads , her disarrayed ( read messy ) hair and small head on a large frame. Her slightly larger eyes are her saving grace. His eyes are small and beady. While looks aren't everything by any means, I find them both unattractive and think they would vanish in a crowd were they not titled.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/06/article-2011852-0CE0F49200000578-450_634x575.jpg
I don't consider a person to be an 'intellectual' when they continue to make the grave mistake of not taking birth control precautions and breeding children who are subjected to cruelty because of lack of concern over their eventual fate. Who could truly love a man who shows such a cavalier attitude toward his own flesh and blood after his own childhood of love and indulgence?

I find this couple very ordinary in the looks department with an unromantic past. When it takes half a century to choose marriage, I see no enthusiasm on his part and at least some hesitation on hers.

My, my, my ......... one wonders just why you bother with all those complaints ... large, domed foreheads, beady eyes and messy hair, tsk, tsk, tsk. :ermm:

Some people are just not perfect, I guess.

Lookalike?

My, my, my ......... one wonders just why you bother with all those complaints ... large, domed foreheads, beady eyes and messy hair, tsk, tsk, tsk. :ermm:

I had paid little atttention to PA until these last few weeks- wasn't really sure what he looked like. But- I must say- he looks remarkably like his mother.

I'm still in stitches about the "large domed foreheads" *lolol*.....

PA certainly does not look like the Monegasque part of his family, he strikes me as an all-American boy...... but he is hesitant in both languages !

Yup... I'm terribly sorry if all you out there with slanted foreheads find us domeheads so ugly and offensive that you need to complain... :lol: Excuse me, I have to go now since they're showing an IMAX film on my forehead in half an hour and I need to make sure my alien white skin is light enough before the show starts. ;)

Seriously, some people... :p

yup... I'm terribly sorry if all you out there with slanted foreheads find us domeheads so ugly and offensive that you need to complain... :lol: Excuse me, i have to go now since they're showing an imax film on my forehead in half an hour and i need to make sure my alien white skin is light enough before the show starts. ;)

seriously, some people... :p

roflmao.......

Oh pleeeeze ... my tummy hurts ..... LOLOLOL

Domeheads 1.... Slant heads 2 ... or was it the other way round ??

Time to move on...Thanks!

Back in Monaco after their honeymoon:

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert visited the exhibition entitled "L'Histoire du Mariage Princier"
(The story of the Prince's wedding) devoted to their marriage at the Oceanographic museum
of Monaco, on July 21, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery ** daylife gallery **

Last edited:
Looks great. Does anyone have any idea how long this exhibition is running? I should be in Monaco in october and would love to see it.

Their SHs look rested and well. Albert really looks good in those pics.

Grace chic - the exhibition will run until the end of November>

Love this new picture of Charlene in this pretty blue/green flower dress. The couple look very happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene of Monaco visit 'History Of The Princely Wedding' Exhibition at Musee Oceanographique on July 21, 2011 in Monaco.

Getty Images

Charlene looks good in the blue and with her tan. She wore that dress at a party in the in the States in the Hamptons I believe it was.

An exhibition about a wedding that took place 3 weeks ago? What for? Who could waste money on that?
Again, CW does not know the concept of "aproppriately dressed". Another dress for the beach and another faux-pas, like in South Africa. What about a nice, elegant two pieces and a bra?

Great pictures, Charlene looks lovely and PA looks relaxed. I'm sure there are a lot of visitors to Monaco that will be seeing the exhibit just as visitors will look forward to the British exhibit as well. Everyone (well almost) enjoys looking at lovely wedding gowns. The new tiara will also be on display as I recall.

I'm actually startled by the rather considerable height difference between Prince Albert and Princess Charlene who was wearing flats at this event. I'm so used to seeing her and her husband mostly eye-to-eye height-wise.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

mtatum said:
I'm actually startled by the rather considerable height difference between Prince Albert and Princess Charlene who was wearing flats at this event. I'm so used to seeing her and her husband mostly eye-to-eye height-wise.

WOW!! That took me by surprise as well!! LOL. I would never have guessed she was that much shorter than him! It's not a huge difference or anything, but it still caught me off gaurd!!

Love this new picture of Charlene in this pretty blue/green flower dress. The couple look very happy.

Yes, it's nice to see them so relaxed. I love the dress, she looks beautiful. I hope the rumours are not true but it looks like some people will find a fault in everything they do. That's a bit sad. As long as there is no real evidence into the rumours we should not believe them.

An exhibition about a wedding that took place 3 weeks ago? What for? Who could waste money on that?
Again, CW does not know the concept of "aproppriately dressed". Another dress for the beach and another faux-pas, like in South Africa. What about a nice, elegant two pieces and a bra?

I think, sorry to say, that you are little bit hard on this.
I think many people will be interested to visit this exhibition which seems to be very beautiful. And as for Charlene's outfit, it's very nice and appropriate for summer . What's wrong with it ?

Like so often, it's a matter of personal taste or preference.

I will be in Monaco in September and I sure will visit this exhibition!
Actually I'm looking forward to see the dress and the jewelry!!! :D

You are right. I thought she was quite as tall as he is. But it is not exact.

Nice dress, it suits her a lot.

Hope that she will learn french soon. She should have already lerned. Since the time she live there!

It's obviously low on her list of priorities.

Regarding her work schedule, she can pick and choose whatever she wants to do, and this means that she can avoid events or commitments which require being fluent in French.

Apart from any other consideration, I still think that she is foolish for not learning French, and that the people of Monaco deserve better.

It's obviously low on her list of priorities.

Regarding her work schedule, she can pick and choose whatever she wants to do, and this means that she can avoid events or commitments which require being fluent in French.

Apart from any other consideration, I still think that she is foolish for not learning French, and that the people of Monaco deserve better.

Agree!!

She has been living there for 7 years! Remind how quickly CP Mary learned Danish, Princess Marie also.

Charlene is a lovely girl, but she should try to approach her people, especially because she is said to be very shy! She should abolish at least the problem of language.

Please let us not start the language discussion here as well, we have several threads
the discussion is already placed at - this is a current events thread!

In terms of Charlene's dress one has to remember that Monaco experiences extreme heat in the summer so I think Charlene's summer dress looked entirley appropriate. Also her hair was styled in quite a formal way and she kept to the golden rule of not exposing her decollete AND legs so the outfit worked for me. Can I also say that I think Albert and Charlene's body language here seems very relaxed and happy, it's as if they are enjoying looking back on their wedding more than they enjoyed the day itself which is very common among any newlyweds but is even more understandable with them when one considers the enormity of that occasion.

Back in Monaco after their honeymoon:

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert visited the exhibition entitled "L'Histoire du Mariage Princier"
(The story of the Prince's wedding) devoted to their marriage at the Oceanographic museum
of Monaco, on July 21, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery ** daylife gallery **

They look happy and wonderfully relaxed. The honeymoon must have been a success. :whistling:

I wonder where they went?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom