Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011- February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the picture of the two of them laughing, the one where her hair is very curly. It's really a delightful picture.

^ Yeah I agree. That one's great. I love how she's trying to act possessive of him.

to day, there is an article on the site Monaco matin, an article and a photo of the princess Charlène visiting schools of monaco. This article is called' La princesse Charlène auprès des enfants'
For the people who do not understand the french language. The article says that the day began with a visit to a nursery with the prince Albert. The couple played a moment with the small children. than the princess went alone visiting other schools in the principauty and also a school for inadapted children. the article said that the children welcame her in french and in english but the princess spoke with them in french. The princess asked for these visits simplicity, no protocole nor decorum

Nice to see her again. I think it' s great doing something on her own, without Albert.

She was with the prince when she visited the nursery than she was alone to visit the others schools there was also a report on the princely visit on monaco info site, you could watch this visit to day because these news are at 2 pm, at 3pm and so at every hour.

:flowers: Thank you for the info, Melina.
I saw the video. Really nice and Albert and Charlene enjoyed the company of the kids. But Charlene's outfit was too short IMO.;)

She was with the prince when she visited the nursery than she was alone to visit the others schools there was also a report on the princely visit on monaco info site, you could watch this visit to day because these news are at 2 pm, at 3pm and so at every hour.

Do you have a link to the video/website? I don't know which site you mean.

yes, it is the good link,the news are still on to day's programme, there is the replay of the programmes of all the days of the weeks. The visit of the princess charlène is on the day vendredi.

She looks very natural in that picture. I admire her and all the Princesses in Europe who have come from countries on the other side of the world. It's not just their new status as a married lady and a Princess that they have to get used to but a new language and culture as well and it must be very difficult at times. These are things that the likes of Mett-Marit; Daniel Westling and Kate Middleton didn't have to wrestle with.

Last edited:
photos of prince Albert and princesse Charlène at nursery and schools last fridayhttp://www.parismatch.com/People-Match/Mariage-Monaco/Albert-et-Charlene/Photos/Albert-et-Charlene-de-retour-l-ecole/Albert-et-Charlene-de-retour-l-ecole-353259/
I hope my link works

De retour a lécole? She should!!!!
The dress is too short to visit a school. God, I wonder every time I see her how on earth she became a Princess of Monaco, among many other more beautiful, elegant, educated aspirants there might have been. She´s totally inappropriate for the role.

Last edited:
The dress is too short to visit a school. God, I wonder every time I see her how on earth she became a Princess of Monaco, among many other more beautiful, elegant, educated aspirants there might have been. She´s totally inappropriate for the role.

Her skirt is just above her knee... it looks appropriate to me. Perhaps it would have looked better an inch or two longer, but it's not even close to being indecent.

I think she looks quite comfortable here- and the children seem to like her.

She is very nice here, her skirt is appropriate to me, . There are other princesses , 'princess who wear cut dresses, as princess Victoria od Sweden who is pregnant and Princess Mathilde of Belgium, it was during a public event s. Why not Charlene? Because some people here do not like her untill always
It is fine to watch her with Children, she like sthe children, she is always confortable with them.

You don't give up, do you?:D
Maybe because Albert loves this women more than anyone else he has ever met before?! And maybe he thinks she is the right woman for this job???
Or maybe to make people who don't like Charlene jealous and angry?? :lol:

Back to topic!
It's nice to see Albert and Charlene comfortable around kids and the kids seem to enjoy the visit!

I really do not agree....

You don't give up, do you?:D
Maybe because Albert loves this women more than anyone else he has ever met before?! And maybe he thinks she is the right woman for this job???
Or maybe to make people who don't like Charlene jealous and angry?? :lol:

Back to topic!
It's nice to see Albert and Charlene comfortable around kids and the kids seem to enjoy the visit!

You know, I am repetitive because this girl is so boring and predictable. All she has to offer is a boring dressing style, more changes in her appeareance, a dull, inexpressive countenance, so I have little to comment about her other that she looks terrible, pale, not cheerful, not happy. But so are you, and I´d like you so much to tell me what on earth does make other women jealous about her. I asked you some pages back, and I´m still waiting for you to name all her wonderful attributes to make her worthy of my jealousy. What are her merits? Give up a swimming career that was going nowhere to wait for a prince to marry you, and waste his money in a living standard you had never dreamt you´d ever have? Make an arrangement to give him a heir, and, as rumors say, live separate lives?
I can do much better than that. I am free to choose someone who loves me for who I am. CW is the last woman I´d feel jealous of.

Last edited:
Really nice pictures and Albert and Charlene clearly enjoyed the visit!

Yesterday, Charlène and Albert were on the No Finish Line which is a charity event for 'Children and future, Prince Albert and Princese Stéphanie are the patrons.
There was a little article in a local newspaper about the presence of the couple. But no photo apart a photo of the princess Charlène about the blog of My Marketing Manager.
The princess was with the team of the palace called squdra du Palaçi.
THe results of the couple are on the no finish line site.
For the persons who say that the Princess does not speak french,there is an article about the visit of the princess to the school on the examiner site

The photo of Princess Charlene with the team of the palace is Face book , on My Marketing Manager,

Last edited by a moderator:
But so are you, and I´d like you so much to tell me what on earth does make other women jealous about her.

It's not that you are jealous about Charlene for yourself. But for Caroline.
You want her instead of Albert on the thorne and you don't want his kids (with Charlene) on the throne but one of the Casiraghi Trio.
And with Albert marrying Charlene your hopes go down the drain.
So your anger refers to Charlene because of this IMO.
Besides the fact that you don't like her, find her inappropriate for the job etc...!
That's what I meant by being jealous.

But like you said.... rumors say.....
Do you have any prove that Charlene doesn't love Albert, was a runnaway bride, lives a seperate life apart from her husband, was forced to marry him, give him an heir...???

@ melina: did you mean this photo?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...30044197044368&type=1&l=9a0a2a1639&permPage=1

looks like Charlene, Charlotte and Stephanie?!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not that you are jealous about Charlene for yourself. But for Caroline.
You want her instead of Albert on the thorne and you don't want his kids (with Charlene) on the throne but one of the Casiraghi Trio.
And with Albert marrying Charlene your hopes go down the drain.
So your anger refers to Charlene because of this IMO.
Besides the fact that you don't like her, find her inappropriate for the job etc...!
That's what I meant by being jealous.

But like you said.... rumors say.....
Do you have any prove that Charlene doesn't love Albert, was a runnaway bride, lives a seperate life apart from her husband, was forced to marry him, give him an heir...???
Very well said, bravo !

One would think that it would be more important to keep the Grimaldi line on the throne rather than the Casiraghi line. With all the failed marriages in this family, I really do hope that Albert and Charlene bring the hope, stability and caring that Monaco deserves.

Let's get back on topic with Albert and Charlene's Current Events.

Melina, is that Monegasque printed on the back of the red jackets? Do the Monegasques up on le rocher speak to each other in Monagasque or French?

The persons on the photo are the staff of people who work at the palace, it is the language french who is spoken at Monaco but the monegash language is more a cultural language. But for some years, the students had to learn this language at school. The anthem is in monegash language and the pray for the sovereign is also monegash. it is the mongasque which is printed on the back of the jackets.
I will say also that the monegash language looks like the italian language and the old franch language spoken in the south of the France by the old people (particularly Nice, Menton, and so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom