Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 5: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on the photos of another pic that she has two rings during the gala of peace and sportd, one is the engagement ring on the left hand, and a little bigger ring on the right hand

Those appear to be candid shots, little if any airbrushing. She is stunning!

I love her jewellery. It is all presents from Albert or has she bought some of it herself before she met him?

This dress is very severe... of course it shows her perfect figure but I think some accessories would have improved the look....
I agree. She looks good, but the dress reminds me a Morticia Adams look :ninja:

I agree. She looks good, but the dress reminds me a Morticia Adams look :ninja:
Black is not for Charlene as i have said before it wipes her out as she has a delicate beauty and here is a good example . Is this a dress of the undertaker's wife or what?
Maybe now is great time to adopt Grace's rule about never wearing black in public.Morticia Adams is right!

There are new photos of Charlene taken Dec. 1st at Princess Stephanie's Aids event. They look very close, that's nice to see.

Hummm...people say she's trying to be Grace, but she should adopt Grace's rules regarding clothing colors. This poor gal can't win.

Hummm...people say she's trying to be Grace, but she should adopt Grace's rules regarding clothing colors. This poor gal can't win.
I did not say she looked awful. I said the colour is quite sombre and overpowering especailly on blondes.I think Grace's rule should be universal as black is too strong. Otherwise I have praised Cw at the National Day.
Certainly she can win and is no poor girl and I beg to differ because with that promise of marriage it does not matter what we think or say.

I am greatly impressed by CW's appearance @ Thursday's gala. That dress works well for her. I think it slims her. She has a good figure, of course, very athletic, but this kind of dress slims her rather muscular figure, makes her very feminine. The "kinda turtleneck" is good too because it gives her lots of cover on those rather linebacker-ish shoulders. ;) Her hair is perfect. She should wear the hair like that a lot. Very nice on the minimal jewelry too. Girlfriend got A++ on this event!! :D

I'm also impressed !! It was a clever move - the dress hides much, but promises more - always a hit with the male of the species :)

For the first time, I can actually see her as a working princess who looks sophisticated.

I think that black is Charlene's color, she is blond and like most blonds she looks good in black. But this dress does nothing too her. It only emphasizes her masculine, shapeless body. :whistling:

She looks stunning and she is hardly shapeless. She is tall and willowy.

No argument intended, but I happen to differ in my opinion about Charlene's look. Yeap, she's tall and slender but her body has a shape of ruler: no hips, not waist, and naturally she had no bust. :whistling: She has manly broad shoulders instead. :p She is not cute IMHO.
In these pics PA & CW look so disconnected again, it is just painful to watch. :sad: Charlene has again smirk instead of smile and is totally bored. :whistling:

No argument intended, but I happen to differ in my opinion about Charlene's look. Yeap, she's tall and slender but her body has a shape of ruler: no hips, not waist, and naturally she had no bust. :whistling: She has manly broad shoulders instead. :p She is not cute IMHO.
In these pics PA & CW look so disconnected again, it is just painful to watch. :sad: Charlene has again smirk instead of smile and is totally bored. :whistling:
Laxshmi I do agree.
CW has no "waist" which is the absolutely integral part of the figure. She has a thick middle and big feet.In the photos from the National Day evening gala we saw a lady who had put on weight and that on her upper torso.I have to agree that she appears disconnected again maybe tired-.... just that look- do not know how else to describe it.

It's possible that she is still reeling from the change in her circumstances !!

There's a huge difference between being someone's girlfriend and being catapulted into a totally different, prescribed, role.

I do not know you, are you so beautiful to critize a person like you do? In France, we say "look at you in a glass before to critize the others persons".For me Persons who critize like you are making on a person who did nothing to you are ugly.

:previous: Some of these comments are not criticisms but merely observations. I think you need to understand the difference between the two.

I am sorrry but to comment on the physical appearence of a person is of the criticism.Tthere is no respect for human dignity as I say it if somebody does not please me , I say nothing,I respect to much the human person or then this site became a place where nobody does not repect nobody.You could saying this person do not this, she is that or that but critic the physical appearence of a person is not fair

I am sorrry but to comment on the physical appearence of a person is of the criticism.Tthere is no respect for human dignity as I say it if somebody does not please me , I say nothing,I respect to much the human person or then this site became a place where nobody does not repect nobody.You could saying this person do not this, she is that or that but critic the physical appearence of a person is not fair
Really? you criticized Jazmin saying she was ugly and not as beautiful as her cousins...i think that's the same other people do with Charlene.

Yes I criticed Jazmin it was to fell yourself how it is not fair and not very well when somebody critizes somebody you likee there was no reasons to critize her, yes but it was the only person I critized and I excuse me but you never, you don't like Charlene You do not want this weedding, and you called me fan of Charlene, I can say you I am 62 and the only persons I was fan are my children, my husband who is dead last year and God of course,I am hating nobody.

Well i don't hate anyone either, i just don't like Charlene, i don't understand why some people can't understand that either.
I hope, though, that Charlene will make a good Princess in the future, just that now she doesn't convince me. But she has enough time to make of herself a good Princess.

I understand you don-t like Charlene Wittstock, we have not the same tastes, At the beginning of their history, I don't look at particulary Charlene, I said 'bof an another girl for Albert', as I say you I lived Eze, a small village besides Monaco, My mother lives there yet . The monaco family, I know by the natives of Monaco, and I use to buy clothes or foods in Monaco.When I see all the criticism about Charlene, I don't understand, all the monegasque I know say it is good Prince Albert will marry, we wait so many times, and we want an heir. To day on Belga pictures there are the christmas day where we are looking Prince Albert Charlene, PrincessCaroline and Princess Stephanie giving toys to the Children of Monaco.It is well to see all the family together.

^Yeah! I saw them in Princely Family's thread, they are great pics. I really liked them, they all look really good.

The following Swedish article includes two slightly bigger pics:

** Furst Albert och hans Charlene på kamel i Kairo **

The article says that they will travel to the USA in March to support the grand
opening celebration of the Art of the Olympians Museum and Galleries at the Al
Oerter Center for Excellence.

That's strange, why would they come to America with all the American olympic winners and celebraties we have here?

I don't think its odd at all. Albert is after all a member of the IOC. I think there will be other members of the IOC in attendance as well. In addition to the American Olympians.

I envy them, always wanted to go to Egypt.:) Riding camels can be risky. My cousin was riding them in Libya & fell from his camel, he had some bones broken. Camels can show attitude & endanger riders.
It must be fun trip for A & C. Wonder when pics were taken & if they are already back in Monaco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom