Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 4 (Aug. 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres hoping, So shell be Princess Charlene not very regal if it happens...

Just a ANOTHER reminder that until there is an official announcement that Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock are officially engaged, any and all posts that refer to the "engagement" of Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock will be deleted without notice.

Thank you.

ETA: Since I initially posted this warning, I have deleted several posts where we are STILL discussing the engagement of Albert and Charlene. Official is official. From the palace...not the Daily Mail...not Hello.com...and not Google. Now if this does become official, we will GLADLY discuss this...and even open a couple of new threads devoted to the subject but let's not put the cart before the horse. Remember, we have been down this road MANY times before when an engagement was imminent...and we are still waiting.

Last edited:
Okay...let's try this again.

We are reopening this thread for discussion regarding the events of Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock. It goes without saying that ANY and ALL posts regarding engagement speculation will be deleted without notice.

Thank you and Happy Posting!

I just wonder if Charlene will be at this year PGA.

Okay...let's try this again.

We are reopening this thread for discussion regarding the events of Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock. It goes without saying that ANY and ALL posts regarding engagement speculation will be deleted without notice.

Thank you and Happy Posting!

THANKS, Zonk, for trusting us.

To be honest with you, sometimes it is hard to know exactly how and why we slip up in our posts. This board has fairly strict rules, to which I am happy to abide, but it is nice to be reminded of how we need to be reigned in, too.
To be fair to my compatriots here, I think many people, really aren't aware that their posts are in violation of the Terms of Usage, here. It's easy to forget, when Threads become "spirited" and lively. But, thanks for trusting in us, once again :flowers:

-- Abbie

I was browsing around on yahoo photos and they now have pictures of PA and CW arriving at the PGF Gala tonight. She's wearing a red, one shouldered satin-y, Greek-like gown, with lots of curls. She looks good, but kinda looks weird - something about her chest.

Also, basing solely on the pictures, their pose just doesn't indicate in the slightest bit that they are in a romantic relationship. Again, based on their body language in the pictures posted on yahoo photos. Just google yahoo photos and type in "albert of monaco."

Iceflower, we can always count on you, thanks for PGA pics.:flowers:
Interesting people got invited to this year PGA:placido Domingo, Glenn Close...:popcorn:
I wish P. Caroline was there.
Albert looked OK, but Charlene looked weird. I don't like her dress at all and I am nor crazy about her hair either. Overall Charlene looks much older than her age, that style she has adds her a few years.

Just when you think she has disappeared off the scene she pops up again. This must be one of the best dresses she has worn to date. The colour suits her to the tee. To me their body language displays that of a couple who have been together a while and who are comfortable in their relationship. Thanks for the pics Iceflower.

Stellad

Thanks Iceflower:flowers:,

Those are some of the best or more flattering pictures that I've seen of the event.

Lakshmi, I thiink I would have to agree with you, also I know she attended last year, but does Caroline usually attend this event? It would nice to see her there. I wonder if her son and his girlfriend went since they're in NY now?

IMO Charlene looks like Albert's walker but still hoping that in the end she will be rewarded with marriage. I don't think the outfit and especially the hairstyle is flattering for her.

I don't CW dress and she look fat in it. Her hair and make-up was good about time.. PA always look good in a suit.

Charlene and Albert

I think the reason she opts for grecian style dresses is because they make her shoulders looks smaller, because of all the swimming she's done they are wider then most women's and this style supposed to be slimming. Anyway, i don't like the color of the dress, and her hair looks like she through curlers in it and shazam :lol: Her nose job, from straight on, looks like a typical nose job, not flattering in my opion, and she seems to always be looking for the camera just like a little kid. Instead of paying atention to what is going on or what is being said, it's obvious that she tries to find it. I don't care for her and I hope the Prince doesn't marry her, She semms to love the spot light and is using this opportunity to create sometype of opportunity for herself.

Just when you think she has disappeared off the scene she pops up again. This must be one of the best dresses she has worn to date. The colour suits her to the tee. To me their body language displays that of a couple who have been together a while and who are comfortable in their relationship. Thanks for the pics Iceflower.

Stellad

With all due respect Stellad, I have always found their body language less than authentic. I see know inner connection between them, just look at the other royals and you can immediately spot the difference. JMO

Just to play devil's advocate...

I think its unfair to compare the body language of say Mary/Frederik, Wilhem/Maxima, Letizia/Felipe with Charlene/Albert. I don't recall any of the above couples acting all snuggly and affectionare prior to their marriage...of course the Letizia/Felipe enagement/marriage came out of left field...so let's remove them.

The only couple I can think of pre marriage is Joachim and Marie...other than that I think its unfair comparison. What do you think? Not trying to get too far off topic.

Charlene Wittstock looks beautiful. Very polished.
In some pictures she remind's me Sharon Stone.

I don't think her dress and style of hair suit her

according to hello magazine she was trying to copy grace but all i can say is she is going to need a lot more of look of grace kelly because i am not buying all these like i said before if albert want these wedding rumor to stop\or not he need to step up instead of pradeing her around everywhere he goes and she is look and smille for the carmera and enjoying her new found fame i think it is going to be hard for her to walk away or allow anyone else to step in because she look comfortable in her places and new life style it will be like pulling her teeth for her to give it up,so i think she is not going anywhere.:ermm:

Thanks Iceflower:flowers:,

Those are some of the best or more flattering pictures that I've seen of the event.

Lakshmi, I thiink I would have to agree with you, also I know she attended last year, but does Caroline usually attend this event? It would nice to see her there. I wonder if her son and his girlfriend went since they're in NY now?

Caroline attended last year because it was the 25th anniversary of Princess Grace's death.
I think Charlene looks absolutely stunning.

according to hello magazine she was trying to copy grace but all i can say is she is going to need a lot more of look of grace kelly because i am not buying all these like i said before if albert want these wedding rumor to stop\or not he need to step up instead of pradeing her around everywhere he goes and she is look and smille for the carmera and enjoying her new found fame i think it is going to be hard for her to walk away or allow anyone else to step in because she look comfortable in her places and new life style it will be like pulling her teeth for her to give it up,so i think she is not going anywhere.:ermm:

The MEDIA is throwing around the Princess Grace comparisons. Charlene is her own woman who is finding her own sense of style. Comparing her to PG is VERY unfair imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock attend the 2008
Princess Grace Awards Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street on October 15, 2008
in New York City.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

And some of the guests:

Petra Nemcova ** Placido Domingo
Jeff Goldblum ** Glenn Close
I thought that Miss Wittstock did look appropriate for the occasion. Again I have to say that I would have liked to see her with a few accessories like a stole perhaps to hide her shoulders.The gown had a flaw in that it was not cut into the top of the armpit but nonetheless looked lovely and the lady with her Prince was glowing. In fact, both were glowing.

IMO Charlene looks like Albert's walker but still hoping that in the end she will be rewarded with marriage. I don't think the outfit and especially the hairstyle is flattering for her.

:D I agree, but the first pictures I saw were really bad! IceFlower picked out some of the nicer pictures of her that were much more flattering than some of the others. The style of the dress was not flattering for her, it made her look large and yes I think her hairstyle looked like an older womans hairstyle, that was why I agree with what Lakshmi had to say.
Red usually looks good on everyone. Charlene usually sports a tan when she attends these events also, that makes you look thinner.

Christine10, You are right, that is her bigger problem.

I was trying to be nice, These were the more flattering pictures of the lot and I didn't want to pick her apart too much:flowers:.

But Charlene's breast ... :shock::brows: How long she have new breast?:shifty:

Has it been confirmed that Charlene has in fact had breast surgery? If anyone can find a legitimate reference as a source that would be great.

OTHERWISE, let's cease and desist with the comments about surgery. I think its been established that speculation is not tolerated at The Royal Forums. Any additional posts will be deleted without notice. Any questions and/or concerns about this warning should be sent via PM to any of the Monaco moderators.

Thank you.

I think Charlene looked beautiful. I really like the scarlet dress and changing the style of her hair to look more glamorous. She is new to this and enjoying it, I would too. Isn't it the first time in the PGA history that Princess Caroline doesn't attend? That might be an indication that she feels confident that Charlene and Prince Albert can handle it on their own. They seem happy, even though they are constantly in the public eye, she is glowing in the photos and I am happy for them. I rather see him in good company than alone. I can't wait for the engagement and wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom