Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 4 (Aug. 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that Point-de-vue is a serious magazine. If they write " Charlene finally Princess - Albert declares himself " then it should be true, that they are engaged now. Oh, if only I had bought Point-de-vue this morning!!!:ohmy:

Over the years they have announced a lot of things that have proven untrue

It seems to me that Point-de-vue is a serious magazine. If they write " Charlene finally Princess - Albert declares himself " then it should be true, that they are engaged now. Oh, if only I had bought Point-de-vue this morning!!!:ohmy:

Welcome you are new!! Generally speaking this sort of thing gets published all the time. The general rule is that unless it comes from the palace, there's no engagement. So we all have to wait and see. I hope you are not disappointed.

Idon't think if it is true but for this time, there is no thing about the family Sarkhozy in Point de vue

I heard that before this is the same magazine say they was going to get marry in September.

Disappointed I am, it's true !!! Well, we must be patient !!!:argh:

And now we must move on...

It seems everytime there is an important event in Monaco all the news/magazines think that there will be an engagement announcement!

Maybe they will be right but as with past reports we will have to wait and see.

It seems everytime there is an important event in Monaco all the news/magazines think that there will be an engagement announcement!

Maybe they will be right but as with past reports we will have to wait and see.

Well ... You know what they say: It ain't "official", until ... it's comes directly from Palace Sources, themselves.

I am not even going to risk commenting on all this speculation, :cool:.

Glistening Seas

Oh-h-h now who would have guessed thaaat? Someone said there was supposed to be some announcement on National day or today about something however, does anyone know what that something is???:harvest::poinsettia:

Charlene Wittstock girlfriend of the Prince Albert of Monaco is seen attending the Charity ball for World Wildlife Fund in Singapore on November 21, 2008. World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF), the global conservation organisation, held its signature fund-raising event, The Panda Ball, for the first time in Asia. AFP PHOTO/ROSLAN RAHMAN (Photo credit should read ROSLAN RAHMAN/AFP/Getty Images)

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8*

She looks beautiful love the picture of her hugging the panda :flowers:

Sorry if wrong thread can move to right one if needed .

You've made the right decision, Radker, don't worry :flowers:

Here are some more pics without watermarks:

** Charlene 1 ** Charlene 2 ** Charlene 3 ** Charlene 4 **

Additional information:

The ball supports the WWF Singapore Conservation Fund, with special efforts on raising awareness
about the Coral triangle and its contributions in the region, as well as the threats it currently faces.
A haute couture gown designed by Isabell Kristensen and worn by Charlene Wittstock at the previous
ball held in Monaco was up for auction at the current ball.

Thank you Iceflower and Radker18. Charlene looks lovely.

Stellad

Many thanks also from me ! But, please, is there a certain connection between Monaco and the WWF Ball ? Is there a glimmer of hope ? I don't not why, but am sooo excited ! I am looking so very much forward to an engagement of Prince Albert with Charlene W.:angel:

Charlene really has grown in style, confidence and elegance. She is so pretty and really looked beautiful with the purple gown. She seems to be a nice person and is showing that she cares to support wildlife. I wish Prince Albert was with her, but I guess he had the Monegasque National Day to keep him busy. I hope the engagement announcement comes soon. It would have been nice to see Charlene by his side, but I understand that National Day is dedicated exclusively to the citizens of Monaco and the princely family.

Charlene really has grown in style, confidence and elegance. She is so pretty and really looked beautiful with the purple gown. She seems to be a nice person and is showing that she cares to support wildlife. I wish Prince Albert was with her, but I guess he had the Monegasque National Day to keep him busy. I hope the engagement announcement comes soon. It would have been nice to see Charlene by his side, but I understand that National Day is dedicated exclusively to the citizens of Monaco and the princely family.

He could have flown to Singapore on the 20th and joined her for the gala on the 21st if he wanted too. He has been known to do that to keep commitments that he is interested in doing, so no it wasn't National Day festivities that prevented him from being in Singapore. It could be that he wants her to start to make her own way in regards to her charities. I wonder if he did this with past girlfriends?

oh mine what a great PR now the media have another reason to carry ALBERT to the alter a.s.a.p.:sleeping:

It could be that he wants her to start to make her own way in regards to her charities. I wonder if he did this with past girlfriends?

Your comment sounds as thought CW has no mind of her own. Is it a remote possibility that SHE could be the one pressing to select the charities she wants to prosper.

Maybe I missed it, but was Charlene anywhere with/near the royals on Monaco's National day?

No, Charlene was heading to Singapore at the time of ND.

Your comment sounds as thought CW has no mind of her own. Is it a remote possibility that SHE could be the one pressing to select the charities she wants to prosper.

The impression I have gotten from her comments in interviews, is that the palace controls everything. It's not that I think she is mindless, she has gotten this far, she can't be stupid.

The impression I have gotten from her comments in interviews, is that the palace controls everything. It's not that I think she is mindless, she has gotten this far, she can't be stupid.

Well put! Thanks....

It not that CW stupid it everytime we see her she with PA and she look fake. And I hope that she doing this for herself not to impress Monaco people.

According to Point de Vue the announcement of an engagement is imminent. Then again they are saying this for the last 3 years so who knows?
The truth is that Charlene has become very glamorous. If this relationship does not progress to marriage she will have an awful time coming back to a "normal" life again.
With regard to who controls her schedule it is only safe to assume the palace tells her what to do. She is in no position to create her own agenda or refuse any assignment. She is at the Prince's beck and call.

Wow, Charlene is a knockout! She's had some hits-and-misses, but when she hits it, she hits it hard. The dress was very beautiful on here, her hair and make-up were stunning, and she actually looked like she wasn't in pain, which I've noticed she sometimes tends to do at official functions. I loved the picture of the panda giving her a kiss!

Charlene looked gorgeous in these pictures. I noticed that her nose seems much smaller as if she had work done on it. Even so, she looks great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom