Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 4 (Aug. 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Charlene looked gawgeous in her red dress. But comparing her to Princess Grace. I dont think so. Thats like comparing a tugboat to an ocean liner. Sorry folks, JMO.

I thought Charlene looked gawgeous in her red dress. But comparing her to Princess Grace. I dont think so. Thats like comparing a tugboat to an ocean liner. Sorry folks, JMO.

I agree.
They have little in common besides being blonde.
And C-W's hair is actually darker than what we see.

I criticized Charlene's look at PGA, so I will say something nice.:sun: The color of her dress was very nice and her make up was really good. I am not fan of her dress style and hairdo, but they were appropriate for this occasion.

I think Charlene looks relax and happy and I glad for her :flowers:

I have to admit , I loved the out , thought she looked lovely !
and if she is having a good time,and in love with him , good for her .

I was just looking at the photos in getty images again because I noticed something different in Charlene's smile and I realized that she got her teeth fixed. If you notice her teeth on the left hand side where there used to be a small tooth, it has been capped making it the same size as the others. I have not noticed a nose job like some have said. Anyway, she looked beautiful at the gala, prettier than any other woman that was photographed.

I was just looking at the photos in getty images again because I noticed something different in Charlene's smile and I realized that she got her teeth fixed. If you notice her teeth on the left hand side where there used to be a small tooth, it has been capped making it the same size as the others. I have not noticed a nose job like some have said. Anyway, she looked beautiful at the gala, prettier than any other woman that was photographed.
i disagree have you see photo of all the guest no she is not pretty than the rest i like more what the Petra Nemcova was wearing was one of my favorite maybe you should see all the photo of the women in the gala before you judge allthough she did look her best but saying she is the prettiers is too naive.:ermm:

I was just looking at the photos in getty images again because I noticed something different in Charlene's smile and I realized that she got her teeth fixed. If you notice her teeth on the left hand side where there used to be a small tooth, it has been capped making it the same size as the others. I have not noticed a nose job like some have said.

When you marry anyone high-profile be they royal or commoner, you wkill feel the pressure to look better than do did before. Katie Holmes got all "gussied up" when she married Tommy Cruise, and she lost weight, to the point of gauntness, in my opinion.

Ms. Wittstock must be taking stock of everyone around her at all the posh events to which she goes, and must be wanting to fashion herself to look a bit more like they do.

Albert is middle aged. Many men that age want young, hot, "arm candy" to accompany them wherever they go. Charlene must be conscious of that, too. So, she does her best to accomodate her boy friend, in this regard. It is in her best interest to look HER best, amoungst the very posh crowd with whom she mingles.

I miss her sportier looks, to be honest with you.

There is such pressure upon women to be (too!) thin, very made up, and ever-fashionable alllll the time. I don't think you could PAY me enough to be in her shoes, despite all the perks, privileges etc. associated with her position.

-- Abbie

I think Charlene looked beautiful. I really like the scarlet dress and changing the style of her hair to look more glamorous. She is new to this and enjoying it, I would too. Isn't it the first time in the PGA history that Princess Caroline doesn't attend? That might be an indication that she feels confident that Charlene and Prince Albert can handle it on their own. They seem happy, even though they are constantly in the public eye, she is glowing in the photos and I am happy for them. I rather see him in good company than alone. I can't wait for the engagement and wedding.

I think she looks stunning. She looks beautiful, the color is lovely on her. I am happy for them, both Pr. Albert and Charlene look like they are glowing.
HSH Prince Albert II Of Monaco Pictures - The Princess Grace Awards Gala 2008 - Zimbio

This dress, its fabric and deep "blood" read colour, are on Charlene. She really is so naturally pretty looking that one could put a potato sack on her head and she'd still look good! :)

-- Abbie
really i would have swear i have seen a photo of charlene in a potato sack top and she look :eek: just a food of though if she is naturally pretty why wear a lot of makeup and go through all these transformation changes.:whistling:

She looks nothing like Charlize Theron. All blondes look alike now?

What occasions are on calender for Royals in November/08? Anyone have a link?

these dress are for everyday,but not for the public!

What occasions are on calender for Royals in November/08? Anyone have a link?

There's the National Day on November 19. Could Ms Wittstock be next to Prince Albert on the balcony for this occasion?:)

There's the National Day on November 19. Could Ms Wittstock be next to Prince Albert on the balcony for this occasion?:)
That's highly unlikely, ladybelline ;) On the National Day you only see
family members on the balcony, an exception has never been made
before :)

Thank you for the answer, iceflower!:flowers:
So as long as Charlene is not "part of the family" she won't be seen on the balcony...And what would happen if (only IF) an official engagement was made on that very day?

You are most welcome, ladybelline :flowers:
Well, there is no precedence, but IF ( only if, as I won't start any
speculations of course) an official engagement was made that
same day, I could imagine that an appearance on the balcony
could follow :)

Even if, I say "if", Albert and Charlene get engaged I don't think they would choose National Day for announcement. Royals never do that because it would draw attention from national holiday.

Okay folks.....we are reopening the Current Events thread yet again.

Please notice the key word........Current Events not a discussion thread about the engagement that should have happened at least 10 times by now.

For what seems like the umpteenth time, all and every post regarding the possible engagement will deleted without notice.

I am sure many of you will notice, that I did not delete Ladybelline's statement/question about Charlene appearing on the balcony on National Day. Why do you ask? Well, I for one thought it was a legitimate question and more so I thought the responses by iceflower and Lakshmi were right on target on why we shouldn't expect to see an engagement and appearance on the balcony all on the same day or around the same time. Of course that is a personal opinon and many of you might disagree with that. If you do, I welcome your comments (via PM of course).

I love a Royal wedding just as much as many of you (regardless of the bride and groom). They appeal to my sense of nostalgia, fashion, and romance. And honestly, watching a Royal wedding is a lot more fun than watching a reality televison wedding. At least in my humble opinion. But us talking about it is not going to make it happen any quicker.

Again if you have any questions about this please contact any of the Monaco moderators and TRF administrators via PM.

Thank you!

Last edited:
It must be the same dog she had with her while standing on the balcony in Monaco during some sport event couple moths ago. Wonder if anyone still remember those pics. Maybe this dog is a gift from Albert...

It must be the same dog she had with her while standing on the balcony in Monaco during some sport event couple moths ago. Wonder if anyone still remember those pics. Maybe this dog is a gift from Albert...
It was the Grand Prix and I thought someone said it was his dog except it looks more like hers with her holding it in the photo's we've seen of it. Its a cute dog.

I know what you mean, LadyMacAlpine. There was some speculation only going on other royal board whether this white cute dog was Albert's. It was because there was some article just before, where he was talking to some Z-movie actress about the little dog he had received. So, some assumed it could had been Albert's dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom