Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 4 (Aug. 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this photo Prince Albert reminds me an actor from far 50s and 60s, the black glasses gives him a bit mysterious!:)

Albert has said he prefers to drive himself except he has a driver for official events. He's been given several electric and hybrids over the years we've had photo's of them posted stating that.

Bones, it's not that unusual, you even see British royals
like the Duke of York or the Countess of Wessex driving
themselves to an official event they have :)

I've seen that, I just do not often see heads of state doing it; driving around their countries unattended. I've seen pictures of the Queen driving and I've seen pics of former President Bush driving his truck with King Juan Carlos having a big laugh about something, but you don't (or at least I don't) often see the Queen of the UK & Duke of Edinburgh or the Emperor & Empress of Japan just out for a drive around the country. I'm sure many would probably like to, but not everyone can.
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

The trouble with British Royals is that they get fined by the courts for excessive speeding!
As to Albert, I can't see him acquiescing to being driven all the time.

Albert's bodyguards are in cars around him. He has two with him at all times just walking around the Palace.

Have been these pics posted yet?

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock in an auction of Princess Ira Von Furstenberg.

Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4

Auction of Princess Ira Von Furstenberg: When & where those pics were taken?
Charlene's dress is nice.

They were taken on July 23, in Monaco. That's why I asked about them.

If you mean the Lebanon-related event, the pics are on the "Prince Albert Current Events" thread.

They were taken on July 23, in Monaco. That's why I asked about them.

It's indeed a bit confusing, but you were totally right, they
had not been posted before. It's a bit strange that they had
not been released any earlier. Last year in June there was a
similar event hosted by Ira von Fürstenberg and Prince Albert
and Charlene Wittstock attended as well, you can find pics
of that event in an earlier thread.

I like the dress Charlene's wearing, the colour is so flattering.

Princess Ira von Fürstenburg was a long-term friend and confidante of the late Prince Rainier.
It's pleasing to see that relations with the current Reigning Prince remain cordial.

Around two weeks ago Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock
spent some relaxing days in the Italian region Tuscany, here
are some nice pics of their stay:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:shock: Wow. Much can be said for and against Miss Wittstock I'm sure, but no one can deny the fact that she is a very attractive woman. Monaco's Sovereign Prince certainly has a good eye :whistling:

Bones, he's always had a keen eye for the ladies. My sister met him once and told me how nice he was. :flowers:

:shock: Wow. Much can be said for and against Miss Wittstock I'm sure, but no one can deny the fact that she is a very attractive woman. Monaco's Sovereign Prince certainly has a good eye :whistling:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and Ihave to agree with you bones

Yes, Bones, so she is. And it's nice to see the two of them together and relaxed.
To quote an American (?) expression: "If it ain't broke, why fix it?

Around two weeks ago Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock
spent some relaxing days in the Italian region Tuscany, here
are some nice pics of their stay:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Iceflower I think the trip to Tuscany is more than a couple of weeks ago. I saw these photos about a month ago. I could be mistaken, but they were in Tuscany not too long after the St. Tropez photos were taken.

Isn't it nice when you can enjoy the beach? Thanks for the photos. The blue swimsuit is perfect for her!

Charlene's wikipedia page has now deleted the part about her relationship with Albert. The reason given in the editor page states gossip and speculation.

Iceflower I think the trip to Tuscany is more than a couple of weeks ago. I saw these photos about a month ago. I could be mistaken, but they were in Tuscany not too long after the St. Tropez photos were taken.

I'm sure that the pics were taken in September, as I have the whole
mag and read the article about them. Amely now posted some additional
pics with the date September 8th, that seems to be corresponding.
It's quite possible that they've made several different trips during the
summer :)

There is a short article in our local magazine - YOU magazine about Albert & Charlene in Italy. They apparently joined in the festivities at a party at their favourite restaurant and danced and had fun.
The photos just show them dancing together and Albert blowing out a cake with a dark-haired woman and two men.

Albert is wearing a blue patterned shirt and Charlene is wearing a black halter-neck dress.

(I don't know which agency the photos are from or when they were taken)

Perhaps someone who has access to the news/photo agencies will be able to find them

There is a short article in our local magazine - YOU magazine about Albert & Charlene in Italy. They apparently joined in the festivities at a party at their favourite restaurant and danced and had fun.
The photos just show them dancing together and Albert blowing out a cake with a dark-haired woman and two men.

Albert is wearing a blue patterned shirt and Charlene is wearing a black halter-neck dress.

(I don't know which agency the photos are from or when they were taken)

Perhaps someone who has access to the news/photo agencies will be able to find them

Scan from Bunte # 39 (17.9.2009)

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7707/img522.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing that nice scan, Amely! :flowers:

The pics were taken on August 25, they attended the
40th birthday of a famous Italian restaurant.

Here are a few more pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont get it-- just marry Charlene- she is getting all the perks as a princess- being presented with a bouquet! She could have let that top at home-IMO
Serene Highness- make her your bride--get on with it!:bang:

If he wanted to marry her he would have done it by now. I think you will just have to settle for what you see is what you get. Until the palace makes an announcment, it is what it is. Just accept it.

For me, they won't get married. They would have done it by now.
Albert has said many times he has no interest in marriage. He and Charlene seem ok as they are now. Besides, Albert has no worries when it comes to an heir: he has his big sister, and her children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom