Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice looks very casual in the pics...and very tall too. I knew she was tall, but i guess i didn't actually realise it until i saw the last pic. Ha, maybe is just me. Thanks for the pics btw, they are very nice.

She doesn't look that tall. I wouldn't put her past 5'6, really.

I like Pierre and Beatrice together. She's very affectionate towards him, and they've been together longer than his other flings.

They both look great. Pierre's hair looks really dark - maybe it just looks darker when it's cut short. Does anyone else think he's starting to look more like his brother, Andrea?

no more like his father

She looks pretty tall to me. Char's gotta be like 5'6, 5'7 and when she and Bea were standing next to each other, shopping and on winter vacation she looked a good bit taller. I'd say at least 5'9.

Yeah, Beatrice is also a model, so I'm guessing she's around 5'8"-5'10". Looking at the pics, you can definitely tell that she just has a tall figure.

Charlotte's around 5'7, but I haven't seen a picture of her and Beatrice together without the both of them wearing heels in order to tell.

Though, I did go back and find some older pics of Beatrice and Pierre, and she's much taller than I thought. She comes up to his nose. Now, none of us know his height for sure, but he looks to be just over 6' making her quite tall indeed.

Yeah, Beatrice is also a model, so I'm guessing she's around 5'8"-5'10". Looking at the pics, you can definitely tell that she just has a tall figure.

What has she modeled?

While she's done some modelling Beatrice Borromeo isn't a professional model. She's a journalist, and commentator, she's worked on a current affairs program in Italy giving the youth perspective. Having just graduated from university she's about to move to London as she's got a job there working on a newspaper. (Not a British paper)

While she's done some modelling Beatrice Borromeo isn't a professional model. She's a journalist, and commentator, she's worked on a current affairs program in Italy giving the youth perspective. Having just graduated from university she's about to move to London as she's got a job there working on a newspaper. (Not a British paper)

Yeah she has not been active for a while, it just seems like a side job she did in the past. But still, I think you could have considered her a professional for that time frame. I mean, she was in Italian Vogue. :rolleyes:

177 cm is about 5'9.5

Really? Darn google then... it gave it to me as 5'8", oh well. She's tall nonetheless! =]

If I'm correct Beatrice is currently working for Radio101 in Milan.

yeah, google converts it as 5.80 feet which is 5 feet 9.6 inches:flowers:
Oh, now I get it. My, do I ever feel silly. But in Canada, we use the metric system of cm, so I just assumed that 5.8 feet meant 5'8". Well, at least we've established that she's a tall lady!

Time to move on...I think we can pretty much agree that Beatrice is tall.

Thanks for the pics! They are so cute together, but what is Pierre doing in pic 5? Haha...oh Pierre...he seems very funny.

This is not Love

I respectfully disagree. I think they look very much in love and comfortable in each others company. They are very spontaneous with their affection for each other, and they are young. I see nothing fake or phony about this relationship. It's still in it's early stages. I think they are perfect for each other. JMO

It's just.... Sometimes I think that she loves him more than he loves her. She's obviously more affectionate in public. Obviously, that could mean absolutely nothing, but it gives the impression that she is more committed emotionally in the relationship. I think that they must love each other to at least a certain extent after being together for more than a year. Pierre's dating history is a testament to that. He wouldn't still be with her if he didn't at least respect her and have some sort of strong romantic inclination towards her. The photos are cute, but Beatrice is definitely more touchy-feely.

Thanks for the pics! They are so cute together, but what is Pierre doing in pic 5? Haha...oh Pierre...he seems very funny.

It looks like they're doing a tummy-bump! Like in (American) football games... lol...

Dear hibou and dear randomlyKeira !
You both are certainly right, I don't know what it is today with me...in fact, I do know nothing about them ... am just a little pessimistic today. sorry.:winkiss:

I can't tell if somebody is in love from pictures. I don't think any of us can tell if what they're truly feeling is love, passion, or whatever. I do know they seem to enjoy each other's company and their relationship, otherwise they wouldn't still be together. And the girl is typically the more touchy feely one, but whatever the case, I think they look adorable together.

Dear hibou and dear randomlyKeira !
You both are certainly right, I don't know what it is today with me...in fact, I do know nothing about them ... am just a little pessimistic today. sorry.:winkiss:

Dear Tilla, you are entitled to your opinion so there must have been something in their body language that made you think it wasn't love but possibly just lust? Cheer up!!!

I can't tell if somebody is in love from pictures. I don't think any of us can tell if what they're truly feeling is love, passion, or whatever. I do know they seem to enjoy each other's company and their relationship, otherwise they wouldn't still be together. And the girl is typically the more touchy feely one, but whatever the case, I think they look adorable together.

I think the "toughy feely" portion is mutual. It looks to me like the question is, is this love or lust? You can't have passion with out love but you can have lust without love. I think from what I have read and what I have seen, they are in the passionate stages of a love affair. Their glances, not just in these pictures, but in others, indicate that certain something that lends one to believe they are in love. It's just something in the body language.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is highly possible that Pierre & Bea are deeply infatuated and "in lust" with each other! :flowers:

I also think that ...... there is at least a marginal possibility that they will turn out to be in love after all. We hear that Pierre is intelligent and has good grades in school, and if this is the case, he is the more gifted for being able to ace exams without being much in his books!! :cool:
I believe that Bea's intelligence is obvious from her interviews. She has a thinking mind. So I think there is a good chance that they are an intellectual match. Maybe this is why she has "stuck" longer than his past dalliances? Putting the obviously mutual physical attraction aside, they seem to be every inch as interested and intrigued by each other as they were in the beginning of the relationship, and that in itself holds a lot of promise for longevity!
Who knows? Maybe they could be kind of like "Stefano and Caroline"? Well, we hope without the tragedy, obviously!

Well, Pierre is about the same age as his father when he got married to Caroline. I think Stefano was like 23, 24 and Pierre's 22 now right? I don't know. Things were different back then. I sound like my mother, lol. But seirously, we'll just have to see.

I like her best of all his girlfriends and I'm glad she stuck around. They seem well-suited for each other, two cute blonde Italians!

I actually feel terrible dissecting their relationship through photographs. I tell my friends and family all the time that I am terribly un-photogenic. I hate having my picture taken because I always look like I haven't slept for weeks. But we're judging the entirety of a relationship on a few photos. Beatrice is always touching Pierre, and he seems a bit uneasy, but could it possibly be because he knows that a camera is documenting every moment of his private encounters with his girlfriend? Moments that were not meant to be under public scrutiny. Maybe their relationship just isn't photogenic?!?

Sorry. That was a pathetic little rant. I just feel kind of bad for them. If they were ever to read this, I hate to think what some of our comments (including my own) could be misconstrued as. It's like high school. Our rumors and judgments will come back to haunt us. Maybe I'm just having a bad day...

Beatrice is gorgeous...very natural.

Yes, these two seem like a good match for each other.

She is not only beautiful, graceful, almost regal, stylish, and with a good head on her shoulders.

He is focussed on becoming a worthy successor to his father and studies at Bocconi, a private University, known as Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.

Bocconi University – School of economics in Italy (Milan)
(Università Bocconi, Via Sarfatti, 25 Milano)

This is a video of the university:
bocconitv » International

I agree with Renata. He is handsome, even more so than Andrea at this point. She has the body of a goddess.

Both are intelligent, wealthy, aristocratic and Italian. They seem deeply bonded physically and they seem to understand one another.

They seem perfectly comfortable in one another's world.

What could be better? I do agree that they are probably too young to consider marriage at this point.

According to italian press Pierre and Bea would be in U.S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom