Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are the pictures in Hola and Hello! old? I don't see them here, so I guess they're old....

SUCCESS! although I don't find him attractive at all..

No it's not Stavros. It's another friend oftenly seen with Pierre in Milan, but I don't know his name, sorry!

He is soo HOtt... one of the greatest men alive..don you agree girls..what a lucky girlfriend he has..

Pierre isn't really my type either, both in looks and in personality type (this of course, is from what we've gleaned off of common knowledge, so I don't claim to know what his personality is exactly like).

I respectfully disagree. I think they look very much in love and comfortable in each others company. They are very spontaneous with their affection for each other, and they are young. I see nothing fake or phony about this relationship. It's still in it's early stages. I think they are perfect for each other. JMO

I agree with you. Living in here in Los Angeles, home of ersatz glitzy Hollywood and it's "celebrity" couples, I think I can spot a phony or fake relationship pretty well by now.

Pierre and Beatrice's body language indicates nothing at all manufactured about them. They cannot keep their hands off one another, they look one another DEEPLY in the eye and unlike Hollywood types they never seem to be looking around to see if there are any photogs to take their picture.

I think they are lovely together.

How romantic these to look vacationing in Rome~

The video doesn't say anything about the relationship of Beatrice and Pierre. It just talks about Beatrice, it says that in a few weeks she will graduate from university and then will move to London to work on a newspaper. She interviewed a journalist who wrote a book, "Italy at year zero" It mentions that since she's been seeing Pierre Casiraghi she finds that people don't take her seriously. The photographers are horrible she said, often violent as they throw themselves at them. She doesn't say what the title translates to, I love Pierre Casiraghi, but hate the paparazzi.

Thanks for the translation. Very interesting that she will move to London. Wonder what Pierre will do since he has I think a couple more years of school left? Didn't Charlotte work for a newspaper too? What is Andrea's job?

Are there any videos of Pierre speaking? Just wondering. I've heard Andrea, and Charlotte now, and both their voices have surprised me. Even if there aren't, has anybody ever possibly hear Pierre speak or are there any articles with interviews of him?

putting this on a few threads so hopefully someone will have it!
does anyone know where to find the VH1 special The Fabulous Life of Young Hot Royals?
I guess the trio was a large part of the special. Thanks in advanced!

Are there any videos of Pierre speaking? Just wondering. I've heard Andrea, and Charlotte now, and both their voices have surprised me. Even if there aren't, has anybody ever possibly hear Pierre speak or are there any articles with interviews of him?

I remember a commercial advertisement that Pierre had done with a soccer player. I think it was about about tennis shoes (?). Sorry, maybe someone can help. I was surprised at how deep his voice sounded. Very nice, though. I believe they were speaking Italian. :innocent: I will try to scour youtube to see if I can find it.

When I first saw your post I though it was going to be a hot sports car. :sad:

Fiat 500 is much more a statement than just a car.

It's a nice car. I know it's not a super car but I like it. He looks good too (although I can't appreciate his face too much if he is dressed like that with glasses and a hood)

Beatrice never wears a bra does she? Too bad Pierre won't quit smoking.They do look happy though,good for them.

Pics 17.10.2009

Some romantic new pics of Pierre and Beatrice ;)

Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo take a walk on Saturday
afternoon in the street of paris Paris, France, October 17th 2009.
They also visited the Cafe de flore in Saint Germain.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

No doubt, these photos could be taken only in Paris, the country of love and romance!:previous:
I love the fifth photo, where two loving people are taking a walk together.:)

They look so cute. And so in love. Good for Pierre, he seems that finally found his other half ;)

Pierre Casiraghi and his girlfriend Beatrice Borromeo before having
lunch with some friends at "LIPP" restaurant in St Germain, Paris,
France, October 19th, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

So sweet Pierre's finally found someone to stick with. How long have they been dating? Almost a year now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom