Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre!!!!:ROFLMAO:
Does Bea like it? i don´t know, she doesn´t complain....;)

I used to think that Bea was nice , shy girl :) But these pic changed my opinion :D

Glistening Seas

:lol: it's impossible for boys to stop being themselves just because razzi's are around.

:rose: it probably wasn't done for razzi's benefits but you just can't dissappear into shadows in order to live life on the 'off' chance a razzi might be around ??:bee::heartflower:

Ok it's impossible for boys to stop being themselves but.......his mom was right there.

Exactly , I mean I know they're in love , but he shoud behave himslef when his mother is around, not mentioning razzi ( I'm sorry for my English:)

There are things that MUST happen in privacy and this isone of them, about his behavior it doesn't shock me that much it's not the first time he has done that, I remember one pic were he is touching a girls breast again in a public place... And what to say about the ones were he was drunk and carrying another girl on his back.
He is very handsome, but I don't know...

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Both are fully dressed, no one is being coerced or seem uncomfortable. Instead of a pat on the back it's just a pat on the front ;-) So the bro copped a feel, certainly not the most outrageous public behavior I've ever seen done by the child of a prince/ess.

he´s a joker!
that´s all

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Both are fully dressed, no one is being coerced or seem uncomfortable. Instead of a pat on the back it's just a pat on the front ;-) So the bro copped a feel, certainly not the most outrageous public behavior I've ever seen done by the child of a prince/ess.

I totally agree. It's not like they were actually doing anything.

IMHO, it is all show !!!

I'm confused what photos?

those photos, hibou.

Thanks Nathalie! Oh what photos!!! Pierre what were you thinking!!!
He knows better than to do that in public. He has grown up with the photographers shooting at him from hidden places--- not to mention his mother is right there too!!!! Bold man that Pierre!!!

I do not think his mother would have been that shocked: surely none of you has ever seen the pictures of Caroline in topless when she was making out with Junot on a boat back in 1977!

I do not think his mother would have been that shocked: surely none of you has ever seen the pictures of Caroline in topless when she was making out with Junot on a boat back in 1977!

Oh you are right, I remember seen that photo somewhere...and there's one with Andrea and Tatiana in a boat, I think, probably Pacha III, in where she was topless and he was naked too...oh well... it runs in the family :lol:

LOL it sure runs in the family but I think this tops it...Pierre's nowhere near a yacht or the beach and his mother and sister were less than two feet away. Pierre wins, hands down. Haha

Apparently Beatrice wrote a book together with an important and controversial Italian journalist, Marco Travaglio. Yesterday she was interviewed during a talk show to present the book and she attacked the Prime Minister; due to this attack, her interview was censored (in Italy we are in the middle of the electoral campaign for the European Parliament elections). The same interview should be broadcast after the elections, in June.

ETA: interviewed by an Italian mag, Bea said she is graduating in Law in a few months and then she'll move to London to work for "Above" mag. She also said Pierre and her are haunted by paparazzi, who are getting almost violent, and that she has started to sue them any time she can.

Apparently Beatrice wrote a book together with an important and controversial Italian journalist, Marco Travaglio. Yesterday she was interviewed during a talk show to present the book and she attacked the Prime Minister; due to this attack, her interview was censored (in Italy we are in the middle of the electoral campaign for the European Parliament elections). The same interview should be broadcast after the elections, in June.

ETA: interviewed by an Italian mag, Bea said she is graduating in Law in a few months and then she'll move to London to work for "Above" mag. She also said Pierre and her are haunted by paparazzi, who are getting almost violent, and that she has started to sue them any time she can.

Good for Bea!! A smart intelligent girl with a career in mind and sueing the razzis. I hope she and Pierre work out. They seem well suited.

Yeah, go get'em Bea! I'm all for the upper echelons being scrutinized and their activities publicized but they really go too far when it comes to private family events, vacations and personal, intimate moments. When they intrude across that frontier I'm all for suing their pants off!

Good for her! I'm glad she's graduating anytime soon, I like her, and of course she is in her right to sue them, paparazzi can be so annoying sometimes...in this case, all time!

Have we ever heard Pierre's voice? It seems as though Andrea has a pretty strong accent, and in Charlotte's recent video where she speaks it seems as though she hasn't got much of an accent at all. I wonder what kind of accent Pierre has got.

Few days ago I saw Beatrice Borromeo during a program on italian tv LA 7. She is very intelligent, prepared and courageous.

The program is Tetris La7

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, i like bea cause she´s very pretty but not stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom