Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The house is actually in Uruguay not Argentina.Thank you :)

Thanks for the info azure. You know, I was thinking that if she were still in NY that might delay a possible engagement. Though, I think this year, Princess Caroline's children are all very busy...so they might want to wait anyway!

They seem like a nice, stable couple and I would love to see them settled and as I said yesterday in the "right order"! I think that among Prince Ranier and Princess Grace's children/grandchildren there are more kids conceived and/or born before their parents' marriage than otherwise. Am I wrong? :whistling:

You're welcome!
haha now the priority goes to Andrea and then Charlotte. Imagine she would marry/engage her 3 children in the same year!!!
Thanks God Alexandra is still underage. :D

So awesome we're getting to hear him talk more regularly. He's got a great voice, and I love his laid back attitude/demeanor. He seems far more natural and relaxed speaking on camera than his siblings--not to take anything away from them, but I hope Pierre continues to do more interviews/representative activities for Monaco.

Pierre Casiraghi competes at the Palermo-Monte Carlo regatta, the race starts tomorrow.
Regata Palermo-Montecarlo con il principe Pierre Casiraghi

The website of the race
Regata Palermo Montecarlo dal 18 al 23 agosto 2013 Home Page

Pierre and his crew were third at the warm up sail.
La regata warm-up vinta da Optissimo

Ay Madre de Diós.... Looking at Pierre, listening to him talking... i feel like i'm looking at Stefano and listening to Stefano again... Uff!!! :eek:

He is very handsome, and very viril, nice voice.

What about his accent? Does he sound a native Italian?

Same question: he seems perfectly fluent and (I don't know italian) does not have any accent ???

Ay Madre de Diós.... Looking at Pierre, listening to him talking... i feel like i'm looking at Stefano and listening to Stefano again... Uff!!! :eek:

He is a virtual clone of Stefano(but better looking imo) and Charlotte is identical to their mother.

It's uncanny.:ohmy:

The vacation home of Beatrice Borromeo's mother in Uruguay is stunning...stunning!

Last edited:
Same question: he seems perfectly fluent and (I don't know italian) does not have any accent ???

Well, i'm not italian either nor do i speak italian, but i seem to have heard Pierre slipping a few words in french into his speech, but, other than that he sounds rather fluent... :cool: :cool: :cool:

I'm italian and i can tel u he speaks it very well! almost no accent!

i'm italian! almost not accent! just a bit when he pronouce the letter "r" as a french speaker! but he can handle very well with that! His voice sounds like that of stefano!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a virtual clone of Stefano(but better looking imo) and Charlotte is identical to their mother.

It's uncanny.:ohmy:

The vacation home of Beatrice Borromeo's mother in Uruguay is stunning...stunning!
Andrea? Charlotte?
Do they speak Italian the same way they brother speaks it?

Don't Pierre and his siblings speak/spoke Italian with their paternal grandparents?

Charlotte has admitted that she's "shy in Italian." Don't know about Andrea though, but Caroline definitely kept them in touch with their Italian roots and family after their father died.

Pierre's voice is just stunning.

Do not forget that Pierre studied in Milan. He is in fact the only of the trio who lived in Italy, so it is normal if he speaks better.

I like his voice, I think he has a bit the same voice as his sister, "grave".
Yes, I was not sure, but it seems he said "et", "donc" in his sentences. lol
I guess he's the only one of the siblings to be fluent. Maybe he's less good in english.

I guess he's the only one of the siblings to be fluent. Maybe he's less good in english.

Exactly: "et" and "donc" : exactly what i heard him saying...
:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

His English is quite perfect. During Pierre's trouble in NYC a couple of years ago during that infamous bar brawl, one of the policemen who spoke to him before he was transferred to a hospital remarked upon it.

Congratulations to them. Fantastic result.

That gallery has amazing photos of Pierre

His English is quite perfect. During Pierre's trouble in NYC a couple of years ago during that infamous bar brawl, one of the policemen who spoke to him before he was transferred to a hospital remarked upon it.

It's weird that Andrea doesn't seem that fluent in English--or it may have been that the interview I watched he was nervous--but Charlotte certainly is, though with a distinct accent (but then she lived in England) and it seems Pierre is also. Their mother, aunt, and uncle are all fluent in English and Albert even seems to have a largely American accent (at least to my ear) when he speaks in it.

Albert and Stephanie are the only Grimaldis that I have heard who speak English with an American accent.

Caroline's English has a soft British accent like her late father's. Perhaps it because both Rainier and Caroline attended boarding school in England?

I've heard Caroline speak with both an American and English accent. And the last interview Charlotte did on the GCT site was part American accent, part English. Maybe they just pick up the accent of who they are around the most.

I am not a native-English speaker, but I do speak very well and unconsciously I switch between the accents (one word/expression I remember from American English and one from British English). It can be the case here.

Stefano didn't sport a French accent when speaking ;), but I think it's normal for Pierre, since he grew up in a French speaking country. Anyway his Italian is grammatically correct on the whole.

Last edited:
Stefano didn't sport a French accent when speaking ;), but I think it's normal for Pierre, since he grew up in a French speaking country. Anyway his Italian is grammatically correct on the whole.

Well, i wasn't exactly referring to Pierre's accent.... I was referring to the sound of his voice, his features, his maneirisms... It's like looking at a clone of Stefano. TVE site has a video where you can see and listen to Stefano speaking. If you have a chance to watch it you'll see what i mean, Tosca. Incredible!!! :ohmy: ;) :ohmy:

Well, i wasn't exactly referring to Pierre's accent.... I was referring to the sound of his voice, his features, his maneirisms... It's like looking at a clone of Stefano. TVE site has a video where you can see and listen to Stefano speaking. If you have a chance to watch it you'll see what i mean, Tosca. Incredible!!! :ohmy: ;) :ohmy:

I found the video you were talking about . . . my first time ever hearing Stefano speak and Pierre really does sound like him! Not sure if it's been posted here before but I posted a link for anyone who wants to see it. It's a very sad video though. It shows the accident that killed him (Stefano)... :sad:

La maldición de los Grimaldi: Muerte de Casiraghi - RTVE.es A la Carta

Last edited:
I found the video you were talking about . . . my first time ever hearing Stefano speak and Pierre really does sound like him! Not sure if it's been posted here before but I posted a link for anyone who wants to see it. It's a very sad video though. It shows the accident that killed him (Stefano)... :sad:

La maldición de los Grimaldi: Muerte de Casiraghi - RTVE.es A la Carta

No, i don't think the video has ever been posted here on TRF. And i absolutely agree with you: it's a very, very sad video... I was brokenhearted when i saw it. It was the first time in twenty three years i actually saw the images of the accident ( and the afterwards ) and still, i was so moved and sad.... Now imagine, having these images of Stefano right before the accident talking to the reporters in mind and listening to Pierre speaking after competing in a nautical sport just like his dad... Uhf... it was like travelling 23 years back in time... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

What sad moments, my God. Such a young and lovely person, in the top of his hapiness!
Anyway, I also went 23 years back, sad, sad.
As for Pierre, so handsome, and a carbone copy of his dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom