Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Nor do I. I don't like to see people smoking at all, actually, but it's his life and his lungs.

Pierre was christened on 19 december 1987.

On italian magazine " OGGI " there are pictures of Pierre and Bea in ST.MORITZ with JOHN and LAVINIA ELKANN's children.They are very sweet!

yeeeees scan it, please !!!!!
pierre has got nephews?!

Lavinia is Bea's half sister, so in a sense, Pierre has two "nephews".:)

half sister?
i thought she was "completely" sister
thanks for the info, i´m looking forward to see Pierre with his nephews! he is very cute with his sister Alex... :)
photos?¿?

Yes, he seems to get on really well with children. :D In some ways he's like a big kid himself, LOL!

Look forward to seeing pictures!

I dont like this girl...
I hope Pierre quickly break off with her...:nonono:

Why don't you like her, Maggie Barnes?

I don't know....
Maybe I'm little a jealous..:rolleyes:
I very like Pierre and when I see him with girls, I'm little mad,,,;)

^LOL! That's understandable. I'm sure Pierre has a lot fans who feel exactly the same way. Myself, I like him a little bit, but not so much that it bothers me whenever I see him with other girls.

His blonde beauty makes me feel in love. But I prefer to not say what I think about him, because my post should be erased. lol

Thanks so much for the links! LOL, I love that first photo - Pierre and Beatrice look so cute together!

I thought Beatrice looked absolutely amazing - I don't know that I've ever seen her looking so good. At first I wasn't so keen on the dress, but Beatrice herself looked so glamorous. . .

Pierre is soo like young Stefano!! As much like in apparence as in character :D

The countess Beatrice Borromeo is so pretty! I saw a page in the Point de Vue of this week with photos of them dancing together at the Rose Ball in Monaco. What a fantastic dress she had! So glamour!
You can see them here : Photos Charlotte Casiraghi - Charlotte Casiraghi... époustouflante de beauté au Bal de la Rose ! La rélève est assurée !
And another pic of Beatrice here : http://portfolio.soirmag.lesoir.be/...wnloadItem&g2_itemId=131350&g2_serialNumber=2

Thanks for the photos. She brought the glamour back to Monaco. Fantastic!!! I hope Pierre has the good sense to marry her!!!

Thanks for the photos. She brought the glamour back to Monaco. Fantastic!!! I hope Pierre has the good sense to marry her!!!

Whoa whoa whoa hold on now. :ohmy: Pierre is only 21 hes still young, he cant marry yet especially since I havent met him :ROFLMAO:...yet..:brows:. lol j/k. :lol:

I think it's a bit too early to make that kind of statement...

No it's not. She was very very glamourous at the ball. Whether or not they will be a long-time couple is too early to make a statement. Considering the other types of girls he had been spotted with, she is a welcome change, and one that I hope will become a longtime girlfriend. Yes he is young but if they make it together a few more years, I think she would be a welcome addition. They are currently living together so I hear.

When Stefano Casiraghi married Caroline he was only 23 years old!

I don't suppose. Charlotte is in relationship with Alex for two years and they haven't planned nothing yet and Andrea and Tatiana are five years together and still nothing. And Pierre who change girlfriends very often...Maybe this Beatrice is something more serious but I think that Casiraghi brothers don't married before 30 years old. I only hope that Pierre isn't playboy or sb like his uncle.

Pierre is soo like young Stefano!! As much like in apparence as in character :D

And you should have seen him when he was three or four years... the very image of Stefano. I think he always was the one of the siblings who looks most like his father. And, for a while, when Stefano died, P. Caroline seemed so much more attached to him than to the others, that i used to think that she had also noticed that resemblance and preferred him over Andrea and Pierre ( but maybe it was just my mistake... maybe it was just the youngest and needed more attention ). :ermm: :flowers:

I don't suppose. Charlotte is in relationship with Alex for two years and they haven't planned nothing yet and Andrea and Tatiana are five years together and still nothing. And Pierre who change girlfriends very often...Maybe this Beatrice is something more serious but I think that Casiraghi brothers don't married before 30 years old. I only hope that Pierre isn't playboy or sb like his uncle.

There was just something in their body language that made me think this is the one. You might be right that none marry before 30 but at least Andrea is in a stable relationship which as you pointed out is better than his uncle.

*sorry if this is out of place* I saw a picture of Pierre in some camou battle fatigues with a "P.Casiraghi" name patch some while ago. Was he ever in the army or some kind of rotc? If he was, which military was it; French, Italian?

He was in training in...2008. I don't remember the month it was in.

French.

it is true that beatrice is a countess? in an interveiew i read sometime ago, she said that her father and mother are not married, therefore she is not titled. But which is true?

LOL yeah, I had already seen those pictures. I died laughing then, too!

But, um, yeah *cough*. Boy it is *Easter*, you can't wait another day?? And with your momma sitting in front of you, too? Lawd have mercy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom