Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be conflicting information about what actually happened. I think we need to wait for the court case to see what happened.

If Pierre hadn't gone over to the other guy's table, there wouldn't have been a problem. I blame Pierre. The other guy will probably try to sue him now. Pierre should be smart enough to know that people will try to bait him. Just being out at 2:30 in the morning in NYC is stupid.

LOL! This reminds me of a friend who lived on NYC's Upper East Side while modeling for Eileen Ford in the 90's...when I visited her she would always say only "lowlifes" are on the streets after midnight! :lol:

Hopefully Pierre's handsome face will not be permanently damaged. :sad:

Last edited:
UPDATE: Monaco's Prince Pierre Casiraghi in hospital after vicious brawl in Manhattan nightclub | Mail Online

The 24-year-old prince, son of Princess Caroline and grandson of Grace Kelly, allegedly got into a fight with a stranger at an exclusive New York nightclub because he was ‘jealous’ of him. Hock is said to have punched Pierre and sent him flying into a table on the other side of the room, where he landed with blood pouring from his face. ‘Pierre’s face looked broken, with deep cuts and blood everywhere,’ said one witness. ‘He looked like he needed plastic surgery.’ The 47-year-old was arrested and later appeared in court, charged with four counts of assault against Prince Pierre and three of his friends.

Its been on the news here and reading up on some of the sites, there's a whole lot of not so good opinions about it all.

One article I read kind of puts it all into perspective so I thought I'd share it.

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/201...-shipping-heirs-and-the-fist-fight-from-hell/

One thing I'd ask though that no matter what I read is the question "Did Hock have any clue whatsoever who the people who came up to his table were?"

Actually witnesses said he got punched out of the blue.

One more thought: do you guys really think he would have hit on some girls if he was there with Beatrice? It doesn't make any sense.

It also doesn't make any sense to say that Pierre innocently strolled up to a table, and got punched out of the blue.

Who punches someone for no reason?

And why did Pierre approach that table in the first place, if he didn't know the people there?

The People article: Monaco's Pierre Casiraghi Bloodied in N.Y.C. Bar Brawl

Says that witnesses on BOTH sides state that Pierre attempted to hit Mr. Hock over the head (which would constitute aggrivated battery) with a bottle of grey goose- that could kill someone. It seems to me that the arrogant young rich and royal boys messed with the wrong elder "bad a$$" (excuse my summary of Mr. Hock's character) Curious that the Pierre party was not charged in this matter!

Last edited:
Sound like Pierre and/or his group may have instigated the fight not knowing who they were dealing with. Maybe they were just joking around but Hock was clearly not amused. It will be interesting to see what both sides say about the other and who started it.

Also, as a non-New Yorker who loves NY and frequently visit, the streets of NY are quite safe and are not filled with dopeheads and drunks. I'd say you're likely to find the drugs in the more elite circles that Pierre moves in but that's neither here nor there :whistling:

According to Vanity Fair, Beatrice was there too when Pierre had been assaulted without provoking the aggressor.

According to other sources Beatrice wasn't there instead. If she were why did he need courting other women? In case he did in her presence, well... Beatrice herself would have sent him to hospital (like she'd done with her ex boyfriend)...:lol:

Pierre and his friends are all known to hang out with these models, especially Valdimir considering who his mother is, so to me it sounds like the boys went over to talk with their friends and this Hock guy became jealous that all their attention wasn't focused on him and his pals anymore and instigated the fight. I'm not saying Pierre is blameless, but Hock sounds like the bigger jerk to me.

It also doesn't make any sense to say that Pierre innocently strolled up to a table, and got punched out of the blue.

Who punches someone for no reason?

And why did Pierre approach that table in the first place, if he didn't know the people there?

According to the NY POST article, which I would take with a large grain of salt, Hock had been given the best table in the club and the Pierre group, which seemed to consist of 4 men, were jealous.
That article says the "boys" were taunting them about the table, the older group finally left, and the fracas happened on the way out.
That a few $500 bottles of vodka were involved most certainly influenced a lot of the behavior...

Last edited:
I really hope he's alright. I know it's shallow and kind of silly, but I really hope his face is alright too. All jokes aside, if he does need plastic surgery and there is indeed significant damage to his face, that can also bring up all sorts of emotional problems with it. Then again, I really think he needs some kind of wake up call. I just hope he's okay. And I hope this whole mess gets resolved.

I grew up in New York. 2:30 is a dangerous time to be out. He is lucky he wasn't stabbed or shot. I know NY is open all nite. It doesn't make it smart to put yourself in danger when all the drunks and dopeheads are out.

I don't know how old are you and what year was it when you were living in NY, but the city is not the same it was in the 80's or even the 90's.

Manhattan is very very safe and I've been out at 2.30 or later many times when I've been there. Even taking the underground late at night is safe. A lot of places are still open: clubs, bars, pizza places, even some shops.

Tens of thousands of people are out in NY everynight past mid-night!

Last edited:
Jesus Christ,this Adam Hock guy is old enough to be Pierre'e's dad,he has the same age as Princess Stephanie,in fact.He said he's going to be married in June and he's out and about with 2 models at 2:00 am in the morning sans fiancee.As per New York Post,he's also thinking of suing Casiraghi,Vladimir,Niarchos and Mallorquin,why think? if indeed Pierre's entourage started the fight then sue them immediately.He's been doing a lot of talking to the press too.As of yesterday he said he was only defending the honour of the models.He was accompanied on that table by the owner of the club and another guy,so what were those two doing by the time he was punching those four kids left and right,just watching? where are the bouncers? why is he the only one arrested?too many questions! but I can't help to laugh( I know,It's no laughing matter!) that a guy of 47 years old just decked four 20 something guys in a blink of an eye.

Oh, Pierre.....he is the one usually getting into scuffles, so this is no surprise; has nothing to do with it being a late night in NYC - I'm sure the group he was with wasn't helpful, either......hope he is ok, and learns something from this......:ermm:

^ Of course he'll learn something. From now on he'll go everywhere with bodyguards :lol:

Jesus Christ,this Adam Hock guy is old enough to be Pierre'e's dad,he has the same age as Princess Stephanie,in fact.He said he's going to be married in June and he's out and about with 2 models at 2:00 am in the morning sans fiancee.As per New York Post,he's also thinking of suing Casiraghi,Vladimir,Niarchos and Mallorquin,why think? if indeed Pierre's entourage started the fight then sue them immediately.He's been doing a lot of talking to the press too.As of yesterday he said he was only defending the honour of the models.He was accompanied on that table by the owner of the club and another guy,so what were those two doing by the time he was punching those four kids left and right,just watching? where are the bouncers? why is he the only one arrested?too many questions! but I can't help to laugh( I know,It's no laughing matter!) that a guy of 47 years old just decked four 20 something guys in a blink of an eye.

That's what I'm wondering too, because one of those guys is Natasha Poly's husband, so how come he didn't defend his wife's honor then? And the story about Euros just walking up to their table and starting insulting models sounds ridiculous too, especially since those girls are the top models of the last few years, so they probably know them, at least Roitfeld.
To me it sounds like a table confusion gone too far.

I did think Pierre traveled with bodyguards. Charlotte always seems to have one with her and she certainly isn't getting into fights. Maybe it's optional for them unlike William and Harry.

^ Of course he'll learn something. From now on he'll go everywhere with bodyguards :lol:

That's what I'm wondering too, because one of those guys is Natasha Poly's husband, so how come he didn't defend his wife's honor then? And the story about Euros just walking up to their table and starting insulting models sounds ridiculous too, especially since those girls are the top models of the last few years, so they probably know them, at least Roitfeld.
To me it sounds like a table confusion gone too far.

The defending the models' honour was his first version,and that was on Monday.Today,Tuesday he stated that it was Niarchos who was being obnoxious,arguing with Peter over a bottle of Vodka..I think in the middle of argument or confusion and temper flaring up,t'was Pierre who was first punched on the face.:whistling:

The thing is,as of now we only know of Adam Hock's version,the quartet have'nt talk to the press yet apart from a very predictable press release,that is.Perhaps we'll only know of the real truth if they release a CCTV from inside the club lol :)

http://www.observer.com/2012/02/was...ce-brouhaha-and-prince-casiraghis-broken-jaw/

Last edited:
Just sounds like your typical testosterone booze fueled bar/club fight. throw in a couple beautiful models and a perceived slight by Someone there and this is the result

The story keeps changing. I hope there is a security tape so the truth will come out.

I suspect no one will come out of this smelling like a rose.

The model is Jessica Hart, Starvros's girlfriend, not exactly an objective source. I really want to see pics of Pierre though. I really hope he's okay. :sad:

MaryKate said:
A rather precise reconstruction of the aggression on Vogue, with new sources.

Check it out:

The Truth About Pierre Casiraghi - Vogue.it

Here here! We all know Pierre was raised not to act in such ways. Like representatives have already said. Who spent a couple of days in the clink? Not Pierre for the certain. If that goon left him scarred I hope he rots.

Interesting.

It looks very much a he said/she said. But notice that only one person was arrested...and it wasn't Pierre.

I wonder if he is found not to be at fault, will anyone apologize for any of the comments that were made about him (both here and in the media). And by comments, I mean how he was found to be guilty (without a trial or knowing the facts) just because he is rich and thinks he is "entitled." What if Pierre is actually the victim because he is rich? What will anyone say about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom