Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the Casiraghis always wear their watches on their right hand? Is that the side they are usually photographed on? I don't think any of them are left handed. I'm sure they all get paid to wear theri watches. Charlotte is a walking billboard.

Hmm.. i don't know why they always wear their watches on the right hand but i do the same (when i wear a watch-something that i rarely do).
I like it better on my right wrist and i have get used to it. Actually, it is more convenient there for me.

Hmm.. i don't know why they always wear their watches on the right hand but i do the same (when i wear a watch-something that i rarely do).
I like it better on my right wrist and i have get used to it. Actually, it is more convenient there for me.

I second that. I'm not a left-hand. but i use my watch all the time in my right hand.
Maybe doesn't have anything to do with ad, maybe is just their prefer that side

I didn't see these before. They seem new. Pierre and Bea on a beach with the Elkanns (Jaki, Lavinia, and kids). I don't remember where they were exactly (Formentera?) just remember it was fairly recent.... Pierre looks great. As always. But it's so delightful to see. :D The headline says "topless" because of Bea.... there are 13 (only the first 13 of the 19 show Bea, Pierre, etc.) pics and she is not really topless. Her bikini is always on, but in one pic you can see .... um, a little "nip" (Seinfeld fans will appreciate the reference). :lol:

Primi topless vip - Foto - Magazine - Libero News

Is he taking photos of the paps? :lol: It seems to be a family habit - I remember those photos of Alex taking pics of the paparazzi on her cellphone. It's a very amusing, lighthearted way of dealing with them. I'm glad that even though it's not ideal, the family have developed ways of dealing with them and making a joke out of it.

Thecia, I'm not sure if it's a joke. I think Bea and Pierre are quite serious about bringing their privacy case to the Italian courts. I'm sure in a way it is a joke, and they laugh at this, and take the pictures, but the pictures can also be used as evidence, and I think that is what he is doing. He can get evidence for his legal case and at the same time practice his skills! I believe very strongly that the couple who will pick up where Caroline left off will be Bea and Pierre. Bea has the stones for it and she is influencing Pierre. :)

Thecia, I'm not sure if it's a joke. I think Bea and Pierre are quite serious about bringing their privacy case to the Italian courts. I'm sure in a way it is a joke, and they laugh at this, and take the pictures, but the pictures can also be used as evidence, and I think that is what he is doing. He can get evidence for his legal case and at the same time practice his skills! I believe very strongly that the couple who will pick up where Caroline left off will be Bea and Pierre. Bea has the stones for it and she is influencing Pierre. :)

Agreed. Law degrees come in handy.:flowers:

Jurisprudence degrees. ;)
I didn't mean that they didn't take these things seriously, I only meant that I liked that they have found a way of coping with it by making the initial instance somewhat light-hearted (or at least you know... they cope :ermm:). But I'm not trying to make a joke out of the invasion of their privacy. I never said that. I think you might have misunderstood what I meant. :flowers:

Maybe I did misunderstand you! Very possible! But you misunderstood me too. I wasn't upset. I was actually kind of excited, because I have had this idea Bea would go after the tabloids/paps and when I saw these pics of Pierre 'turning the tables...' considering it wasn't the first time he's done it, I thought, 'Yeah, right on, he's gathering evidence! Here we go!' :boxing: It's very exciting!

Order in the court!!!! :hammer: :ROFLMAO:

here is a big fan of the gorgeous Casiraghi trio. oh I just don't know who is more gorgeous, that young swan Charlotte or these two Dorian Grays Andrea and Pierre. Extraordinary and delicate family!

Aww, u're wonderful with words, dear Karel. Yes, Char is surely a young swan, but the boys remind me of Apollo n' Hermes..Gorgeous like ancient Greek gods!

The Golden Couple. Pierre and Bea are a match made in Heaven :wub:

Pierre and three friends spent some sportive days on the French island
Corsica. Here are some pics of September 26, more can be found here.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

The profimedia caption says:

...Far from his rock Princely Monaco, the little Prince Pierre Casiraghi addresses the Corsican mountains and trails dangerous. He is accompanied by three friends (English, Swedish, Switzerland), Pierre has launched the challenge to walk the GR20 in record time. The northern part of the trek begins and ends at Calenzana Vizzavona it takes 7 days of walking or more depending on conditions weather! But Pierre does not care, he wants to excel, he launched a challenge and wants to complete the trek in 5 days! The GR20 is considered the most beautiful trek in the world and GR. It is the Trail's most wanted amateurs "Great Walks". The reputation of this trail is well established, and it even from afar beyond our national borders. We talk as Trail Hiking the hardest in Europe and many people who come to rub. GR20 Corsica is conceived as a mountain hike that requires a very good physical condition and ability to walk in terrain. Pierre did not have cold feet, it is a very cloudy that Prince and his friends donned their hiking boots at dawn ! The prince, in love of Corsica, has a habit of coming to pass summers, and enjoy the big blue! But at the end of the month September, he wanted to explore the interior of the Island of Beauty, and be one with nature. It's 9-step and with more than fifty hours of walking, Pierre and his friends will complete the northern part of the GR20, the party is over difficult. 1) From Calenzana to Ortu di u Piobbu: 6:30 walk 2) From Ortu di u Piobbu to Carozzu: 7:00 am Walking 3) From Carozzu to Ascu stagnu: 6:10 4) From Ascu stagnu to Tighjettu: 6.00 5) From Tighjettu to Ciottulu di i Mori: 4:00 6) From Ciottulu di i Mori Manganu: 8.00 7) From Manganu Petra Piana: 6:30 8) From Petra Piana Onda: 4:50 9) From Onda Vizzavona at: 6:05...

The little prince :D He's taller than his elder brother :lol:
Boy, they will never stop calling the Casiraghis "Prince/ss" won't they?
I think it's very good of Pierre doing sportive things;)

Oh, they are so beautiful. What a dreamy couple! I want them to get married now :lol:

if these two get married, they'll create one powerful familia in Italy. It'll be like Casiraghi/Borromeo/Elkann/Agnelli, non?

^Yes, they would be harassed by italian media i guess.

Pierre seems to be the only one of the Casi kids to have inherited Stefano's taste for risk and adventure... :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

^Pierre inherited almost everything of Stefano: the looks, the personality (although, i think Andrea has a lot of his father's personality) the taste for older women (Beatrice and Pierre have the same age difference Stefano and Caroline had) the bussiness interest...he is a true Casiraghi, isn't him? :)

I think both Pierre and Andrea are 10 times more handsome than their late father, although they do resemble him a lot.

I am pretty certain that Beatrice is only two years older than Pierre. So tecnnically she might be an "older" woman but not REALLY old enough to be a true "older woman"..if that makes any sense!

They are roughly the same age.

Pierre and Beatrice are on the cover of the latest Point de Vue. They are so beautiful together..a true "golden couple" in every sense. She is the most attractive of all the Borromeo sisters, IMO.

I am sooo relieved that Pierre didn't end up with Alice Dellal, whom he dated briefly. :eek:

It looks to me like Pierre's team consisted for FOUR friends, not THREE.
I hope we learn more about this! It is a great adventure and totally should go down in the scrapbooks! :D:cool:

Hello :)
at first thank you for sharing that much pictures.
I'm very happy that I found this forum because usually I don't have the chance to talk about Pierre with someone.
Besides his class, his sense of humor (at least I guess so) he is simply beautiful. To my mind he is the image of a modern prince.
But nevertheless - If I had one wish for free - I would like to meet Pierre and talk to him because I think that he is much more than just an adorable "prince".

http://i51.tinypic.com/2utn2gy.jpg
(not a new picture of him) but I hope it is okay though

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom