Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 14 : June 2008 - Dec.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to part 14 of the thread to discuss the current events of Pierre Casiraghi.
You can find the old thread here: Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 13

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers:Happy posting!:flowers:

More Pierre and Bea pictures from the weekend they spent in Ponza Island:

CHI 4

CHI 5

CHI 6

Last edited:
they are so cute...but sometimes i feel i should't look at the photos...
they should take a room =)

Hahaha, me too! I feel like I'm intruding on their privacy, so I've stop clicking on the pictures.

while they're really cute, what are they doing around the world in the midst of exams?? shouldn't they be studying????

Oh, they're still in school? When do Italian universities let out for the summer?

nope they are done with classes, but my friend started exams this week there and get done by the end of the month!! and they finish\do exams earlier than other unies here!! i'm not so close to exams yet instead...
so if they go to bocconi they probably should be studying!

Thanks for the pictures, Tosca!

By the way, i love your del piero avatar! :flowers:

New Photos, Pierre, Beatrice Borromeo and FELIX WINCKLER, YEAH! hehe in Paris 10 June 2008 you can see them in ibl... I don't know if I can put the link... :s

here you are: IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

Last edited by a moderator:
ON NBR PICTURE 61 - IS THAT GUY THE ACTOR JUDE LAW NEXT TO ANDREA'S LEFT SIDE AT GRAND PRIX UPPER BALCONY - ANDREA WAS POINTING TO SHOW SOMETHING TO THAT GUY JUDE LAW THE MOVIE ACTOR???? SoSo HANDSOME GUY JUDE LAW OR CD BE PIERRE TOO??

I don't see the Jude Law = Pierre comparison.

Me too..IMO, pierre rather resembles the Roma player daniele de rossi

New Photos, Pierre, Beatrice Borromeo and FELIX WINCKLER, YEAH! hehe in Paris 10 June 2008 you can see them in ibl... I don't know if I can put the link... :s

here you are: IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
yeah!! al last felix's picture surface in 2008. God, it was such a long time since charlotte!. I wonder what he's been doing now? Has he graduated yet? that beatrice is really a pretty girl..she is also moneyed right?

There are new pics of Pierre and Beatrice at newscom and isifa. Could someone please enlarge them?:flowers::flowers:

Originally Posted by Grace
But I think Ernst's friend is Philippe (Niarchos)...he had a relationship with one of the Borromeo sisters, an Italian aristocrat related to the Agnelli family. Caro and Ernst were his guest in Venice some years ago. Anyway, I'm not sure of what I'm saying, I'm going to check again.

Thanks for the information,

Kisses

I found this quote on the The Royal Forums - View Single Post - Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends thread, but I'm not sure where it was originally. So if this statement is true, then Beatrice and Pierre may have known eachther through family, instead of (my) earlier inferance that they got together in Milan. Does anyone know anything else about this?

Pierre Casiraghi with her girlfriend Beatrice Borromeo in Milan, ITALY-23/06/2008.

Gallery

Beatrice's dress is super cute and simple and Pierre's cleaned up his look, too. They look to be very well matched.

I found this quote on the The Royal Forums - View Single Post - Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends thread, but I'm not sure where it was originally. So if this statement is true, then Beatrice and Pierre may have known eachther through family, instead of (my) earlier inferance that they got together in Milan. Does anyone know anything else about this?
Grace is right! Isabella Borromeo, the Beatrice's oldest sister, had a relationship with the Niarchos guy that is also Ernst's best friend! (I can't remember his name).
I remember those pics of Isabella, Niarchos, Caroline and Ernst in Venice, a few years ago!

Last edited:
How long has been Pierre studying at university? And what? I think economy....but I'm not sure :monacoflag:

Last edited:
I would venture to guess he's done 2 years if he entered university at 18.

His major is Economics.

She is very pretty, isn't she? They make a great couple.

Glistening Seas

:) Caroline's boys are really adorable. It takes some time before they can find the direction they like to go in at this age, but they seem to be doing remarkably well.

Does anyone know whether or not Beatrice is a celebrity of the Paris-Hilton-caliber? One of my friends was talking about her, and they described her similar to that, that she was only famous for being famous, and she only started modeling ater she became famous for being rich. Anyone know any truth behind this?

Does anyone know whether or not Beatrice is a celebrity of the Paris-Hilton-caliber? One of my friends was talking about her, and they described her similar to that, that she was only famous for being famous, and she only started modeling ater she became famous for being rich. Anyone know any truth behind this?
Absolutely not! She is ot a celebrity of the Paris Hilton caliber!

She is quite well known in Italy because (in chronological order):
- her grandmother is Countess (but I think she lost the title with the divorce even if she still uses it) Marta Marzotto, former fashion model, lover of Guttuso, a famous Italian painter, fashion designer, jet-set habitué....
- her modeling gig, but she did it for a short period of time and gave up completely when she started Bocconi university (except some charity catwalks)
- her recent stint as TV presenter in a political talk show called Anno Zero broadcasted by RaiDue, the second channel of public TV.
It was quite a controversial show, a lot of disputes between high level politicians, definetly not Paris Hilton style
She was responsible for a part of the show reserved to young people. She declared to vote for communist and had quite rough discussions with some of the guests. Sometimes her inexperience was quite evident, but she is not stupid at all. As many young people she is quite "black or white" and has not yet learnt that often there is a grey zone
- her relationship with Pierre
As you can read she was quite well known well in advance of these last photos also because ... she always attends high profile events !! :)

Right tyter1!
Besides, the Borromeo family is a very important and ancient noble family,
her sister Lavinia married Gianni Agnelli' s grandchild,
etc.
I would say she is a high society girl, but not a silly socialite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom