Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 14 : June 2008 - Dec.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Beatrice is quite beautiful actually. Cameras tend to make people look worse sometimes. Anyway, I am not impressed by the Casiraghis really, they're more like socialites than anything else not that there's anything wrong with being a socialite.

^Yeah, Beatrice is pretty. I agree she's pretty and has a lovely figure, but can't quite go so far as beautiful, I don't know.... but anyway, she's a good looking woman, that's quite good, I think.

The Casiraghis are socialites. I still like them I guess, because I can't dislike them for anything, ha, but they really do just blend in with the other "socialites," whatever "socialite" means. Now I sound like the Prince of Wales, lol. Of the three, though, I like Charlotte the most because at least she tries to lay low and I kind of like that sense of mystery, you know, we can never know too much (which is soooo refreshing!!!!).:lol: Pierre seems like he's often flaunting himself or something, I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ thanks!
I just love his outfit in the first pic!

Pierre looks not a day over 14 in the last pic because of him puffing his mouth.

And the oufit in the first pic is so laughably bad and his pose isn't helping! :ROFLMAO:

iceflower thanks for your help!!!!! :D
pierre is really handsome, he remember me stefano a lot, more than andrea

I think Pierre is absolutely incredibly adorable in pdc's pictures. The hat, the suspenders, I love it this whole look on him. This is Pierre after my own heart. :wub:

You are most welcome, pdc :flowers:

Here are some pics of Pierre with some friends at a park
in Milan on October 9, 2008. He reminds me a lot of the
little Pierre around ten years ago :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Gallery **

I love seeing Pierre in glasses, like in the dorky way he was when he was a teen. Cute then and cute now!

Thanks, iceflower!

I Like it when he has a bit of stubble and his glasses:w00t2:

Oh, Pierre and glasses. I am curious if he has glasses permanently again or it was just for show.;) He looks handsome though. In some pictures, especially those in "gallery" pics, Pierre seemed to be acting up.:lol: Those low rise jeans showed his underwear.:eek:;)
There was some blond, long haired girl with him, wonder if it was Beatrice. Anyway, they seemed to have a fun.:)

I love to see Pierre wear his glasses. The glasses are very becoming on him. I think it will be more so as he ages. He is cute now but in his 30s he will be so hot.

A few pics of Pierre and Beatrice in Milano. I don't know if they have already been posted as the caption says October 13 2008.
Olycom
Olycom
Olycom
Olycom

Thanks giov!:) I guess the haven't been posted yet

Pierre is wearing glasses again

According to "Chi" magazine Pierre has recently got his three year degree in International Economy at Bocconi University. Now he could go on doing a two year master (as it is customary in Italy). With the article there were also some pics of him and Beatrice, but I can't post them cause I didn't buy the mag.

Congratulations to him!

Man, I can't wait until I finish my Bachelors...but I just started.

Actually, thinking it over, I'm not sure the magazine got it right, cause if I remember correctly Pierre should still be attending his third year, so he shouldn't be able to graduate until the end of the academic year, unless he had already attended a year of Uni in France...anyway, we'll wait and see.

^ Hm...well, he is 21 now, yes? So if he were to enter college at 18, then he would be graduating in May (or at the end of the uni school year in Italy -- not sure when that is).

So, either he has already graduated or he will be this year if his degree is three years.

yes, i think i saw that pics before... but he´s very nice :D
thanks for them!!!

Pierre seems very serious about this young lady...even though I think he is too young to settle down I think that is exactly what he is doing with Beatrice.

She is very pretty and appears to make him happy, so that's good.

There's nothing wrong with him having a LTR at 21.

^^ "Long Term Relationship"

Ahhh...thanks. I do think twenty-one is AWFULLY young for that...it's considered post-adolescent. But I have to admit that young European men seem more advanced and mature than their American counterparts, so maybe Pierre is ready for that.

In any case, I hope he will be happy. He seems like a sweet guy.

Ahhh...thanks. I do think twenty-one is AWFULLY young for that...it's considered post-adolescent. But I have to admit that young European men seem more advanced and mature than their American counterparts, so maybe Pierre is ready for that.

In any case, I hope he will be happy. He seems like a sweet guy.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that case. Long Term Relationship doesn't mean that he's going to turn around and marry Beatrice, it just means that he's in a relationship longer than a year (or two depending on who you're asking). No need for him to hop around from girl to girl if he's happy with who he's currently with. 21 is a good age.

Eh, I'm 19 and a few of my friends/classmates have been in LTRs since sophomore year of high school. They're obviously happy and I've only met one couple seriously considering marriage. So, American men aren't *that* far behind.

I doubt that you can now walk in Milan wearing short sleeves...:D;)
Are they in Milan in the pics where Pierre wears a blue shirt? What about the ones where he wears the PJ's Surfrider tee and bathing shorts?

The "article" in iHola! is dated 17 October 2008 so none of the four pics can be from after that time.

Do you guys think he and Beatrice live together? Were they carrying paint supplies in the Milan pics?

Jeezus, it's freaky how much he resembles Stefano. I mean, he looks exactly like Stefano. That one pic of him solo, in the red shirt and shorts, is just scary. Like seeing a ghost.

I think that this relationship is the longest for him, am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom