Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 14 : June 2008 - Dec.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose they were in Monaco. Do you think Pierre intrduced her to Caroline?

Yes, they were in Monaco, but I don't know if she was introduced to Caroline?

I wonder if that means that this may be a serious relationship (a long lasting one :] ) for him

were any of those other girls introduced to his mother i wonder??

^Obviously Alice was, and Tina something from a few years back was, along with Emelie (sp?), as she was with him at Christmas with Caroline, Ernst, Cahr, adn Alex... I guess meeting the mum isn't considered "serious" to him, because to me it seems like he does it a lot. And like I mentioned once before, I believe that Beatrice and her family were a friend of the Casiraghi's long before Pierre and she strated dating, so i really doubt it's a big thing... Just my opinion of course...

Glistening Seas

:D h-m-mm all this, looks and talent as well!!! that's great instrument. :) he certainly does take after his Uncle as well. Great choice for an instrument!!hee

she is too close with him =\ he looks like he don't have space...and little problem with smoke

Wow, how invasive! Taking pictures of his backseat? I think that is definitely crossing the line, am I the only one who thinks this?

His gf and him look very in love...

Glistening Seas

:flowers:Is it possible that anyone could have taken that picture without the families approval--Don't thinnk soo. Don't they have body guards to avoid having anyone get that close? However, the pics were a fun "peek" into their normal daily lives. :)

^ why not, if the car's parked in the public place...

I play the saxophone and I think it's pretty cool he does too. He reminds me a lot of Andrea back in the day, all lanky but still healthy-looking and hot.

Grumpy? I guess I find grumpy to be very attractive. :in_love: -- Now about that girlfriend of his, a bit clingy isn't she? ;)

ya,give the guy some space:angry: JK:p

since when he's been with her?june??
i guess this is the longest relationship he's ever had!!

^^I've been studying those pictures trying to figure out if he's uncomfortable with her touching him or with the photograhers. If it's her, then we can probably start taking bets on when they aren't together anymore. :ROFLMAO:

According to Italian mags, Pierre attended the Christening of Bea's nephew (son of the Agnelli dinasty heir) as her date last week. Things are looking fairly serious between these two...

More Pierre and Bea in Milan
Pic1** Pic2 **Pic3 ** PIc4 ** Pic5 **
Another day
Pic1
And another
Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4 ** Pic5

According to IML (source of photos) Pierre and Bea will live in his flat in Milan, and to do so Bea gave up from his work at TV which would force her to live in Rome

Wow, they read a lot of papers :ROFLMAO:
I love Pierre's casual/messy hair look! And I really like them together, they (somehow) seem to compliment each other well - style and looks wise :cool:

According to IML (source of photos) Pierre and Bea will live in his flat in Milan, and to do so Bea gave up from his work at TV which would force her to live in Rome

Beatrice looks like a serious career minded person, so giving up her position was probably really hard for her. I wish the both of them much happiness.

they are rich so they could invest for bra for her...maybe Wonder Bra +}

Pierre is really handsome.:wub: His face with all his curls looks angelic.:ROFLMAO::blush:. I wonder only how long his new 'friendship' will last. I really like him, he is considered the smartest from all Trio and to have a sense of humor, but maybe he should find a stable girlfriend.

the newspapers in Italy tell another story about Bea's work
she simply was not chosen for the new season of the talk show and it is said she reacted quite well
probably she has her hands full with Pierre and university
let's hope she convinces also Pierre to focus on his studies....

According to Italian mags, Pierre attended the Christening of Bea's nephew (son of the Agnelli dinasty heir) as her date last week. Things are looking fairly serious between these two...
According to the magazine Anna, Pierre was not there!
Who knows!:rolleyes:

Well, it has lasted this far hasn't it? I quite like them together, for me his playboy image made him look (almost) sleazy.

I quite like her. I think ye should appreciate how good she is for Pierre. Some of the people around the Casiraghis are not the nicest. They hang with a very exclusive group, and unfortunately some of them think they are super dupers. For instance one of their cousins, on the Grimaldi side, is a total :bang:. He is so up his own arse. I won’t say his name, as I don’t think it would be quite appropriate, but I don’t think ye would know him anyway. Another example would be Eugenie and Stavros Niarchos. Eugenie can be so sweet, all smiles, laughing and joking. Nothing like the girl you see in photos. But at other times she behaves like a brat and looks down on people.:ohmy: Stavros can be nice and fun also, but has brat and disrespectful moments. One who is genuinely nice is Cecile Winckler. She is so nice and funny; I also quite like Julie Maillot.:flowers: Unfortunately the majority of their friends aren’t the same. You see they can all be lovely and nice to those they know, but to those they don’t know the majority leave a lot to be desired. This has never happened to me personally, but I have seen it. And unfortunately the Casiraghis are around these people most of the time. That’s why I think Beatrice is such a good choice for him. She is not in that scene, and pulls him away a little….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom