Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 9 : July 2006 - Nov.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Jennifer

Moderator Emeritus
City
DMV Region
Country
United States
Welcome to the Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Thread Part 9. Please remember to credit all pictures that you post.

You can find the old thread here.

He's apparently following in his auncle's footsteps.;) :) Be ready to see incredible things!:cool:

I found this picture of Paris and Stavros in St. Tropez. Doesn't that look like Pierre in the front seat???

hollywoodsbest.com

Yes, in my opinion it's Pierre.
I've never seen him with Paris Hilton and Stavros Niarchos!!!:ohmy:

Yes it's Pierre. Maybe soon will see him at Paris Hilton's parties... :D

OMG, how did pierre get mixed up with that paris...i hope paris will keep her hands off of pierre when her relationship with stavros is over..

OH NO, Pierre has gone to the dark side!!! AHHHHH...(but also hasn't he been friends with Stavros since they were little kids...maybe he's only there because of Stav and not her who must not be named)

Ani

I'm hoping Pierre was just hanging out with Stavros and Paris tagged along. It think it was the same night she was rumored to be with Andrea, at P. Diddy's party.

christinacg said:
I found this picture of Paris and Stavros in St. Tropez. Doesn't that look like Pierre in the front seat???

hollywoodsbest.com
omg. that's so kewl, I mean, she does look a bit like Pierre tho...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I think he's Pierre.
I saw yesterday on E! news that Paris got back together with Stavros.

Can we get back onto the topic of Pierre Casiraghi please?

Thank you :)

Lady Jennifer
Monaco Moderator

Beatrice said:
Great find Christina.Pierre with Paris and Stavros.I am shocked now :eek:

Why is so shocking???

Caroline was a friend of Stavros father, since her childhood.
Charlotte is a very close friend of Eugenia.
SO, why is so strange that Pierre is in a car with Stavros?? They now eachother since always. It does not mean that they share the same behavior but being inside the same car??? Normal

Actually fandesacs2003 i was talking about Paris Hilton hanging out with Pierre.I believe i don't have to explain why it is shocking.I know that the Niarchos family have bonds with the Grimaldis.

New pics from Polfoto

Princess Caroline of Monaco's son, Pierre Casiraghi, spends his vacation with his girlfriend in Monaco, on August 6, 2006.

Attachments

• ImageHandlerServlet1.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 559
  • ImageHandlerServlet2.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 432
  • ImageHandlerServlet3.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet3.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 543
  • ImageHandlerServlet4.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet4.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 522
  • ImageHandlerServlet5.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet5.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 576
  • ImageHandlerServlet6.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet6.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 687
  • ImageHandlerServlet7.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet7.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 690
  • ImageHandlerServlet8.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet8.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 486
sorry if i sound stupid here but isn't that andrea's car pierre is driving with the licence plate 0007? i remember seeing andrea drive it around paris..what's it doing all the way in monaco..isn't it a bit of a drive

i don't think i believe pierre is dating eugeine..i think thier just friends hanging out...

Last edited:
louisgarrel said:
i don't think i believe pierre is dating eugeine..i think thier just friends hanging out...
me neither the photo agency said she is.

You never know. Their friendship could blossom into love. Weren't Tati and Andrea "just friends" at one point. :)

Beatrice said:
Actually fandesacs2003 i was talking about Paris Hilton hanging out with Pierre.I believe i don't have to explain why it is shocking..

You are right, it would be very very very chocking:bang:

BurberryBrit said:
You never know. Their friendship could blossom into love. Weren't Tati and Andrea "just friends" at one point. :)

Very very true, but there is STILL a little piece of me that wants Pierre to be with Valentine. I know, I know, doesn't seem likely seeing as her and Charlotte don't seem to be friends anymore, but one can dream can't they?:D....

Ani

But if Eugenie is in love with Pierre, isn’t it very hard then for her to see Pierre hanging around with all those girlfriends ? You’d say she already would have made it clear to Pierre that she’s in love with him.

Coquine said:
But if Eugenie is in love with Pierre, isn’t it very hard then for her to see Pierre hanging around with all those girlfriends ? You’d say she already would have made it clear to Pierre that she’s in love with him.

Not necessarily. Plenty of women suffer in silence waiting for the guy they are friends with to notice them. You don't want to ruin the friendship if the feelings aren't mutual.

I have found photos of pierre and olympia in Pompei, Italy from last June, but they are very small, anybody knows how to make them bigger? www.newscom.com

i guess pierre and eugenie would be okay to me, as long as she drop the super mini dress like the one she wore at the fashion show with olympia ;)

Oh man!! i just read that paris is after andrea, and know pierre!! what? has she gone mad? isn't it enough to be dating stavros. how far does she plan to get? watch her turn into the next edie sedgwick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom