Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 9 : July 2006 - Nov.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was show on french TV, canal+, they said that he had to call Paris Hilton to join the P.Daddy party as he wasn't invited. There was a picture of him dress in white on the beach just after the party.

Wow, it's like you answered all of our questions with that last post, LouAnne. Thanks!

I had the feeling that he would eventually. Some people think that Caroline would let her kids do anything, I don't think so. I think that Pierre has always wanted to fit in with this crowd but Caroline kept him in line. Now that he's an adult he can mix in with any crowd he wants.

what's so bad about beeing at P. Diddy's birthday party? it was the event of the season in st. tropez.

but doesnt p diddy know prince albertbecause he threw him a party or something a couple of years back ? So couldn't he use that connection

Diddy threw Prince Albert a party? Well if he did he might not have known who Pierre was still. So Pierre had to go with a famous friend who'd help him get in without having to say "Do you know who my Uncle is?"

According to CHI mag, Pierre is currently in Milan, where he passed his university entrance admission, at the prestigious "Bocconi" institute of economics, where Stefano also studied about 20 years ago. Actually the cover reads " Pierre's living *la dolce vita* in Milan". (CHI)

Tosca said:
According to CHI mag, Pierre is currently in Milan, where he passed his university entrance admission, at the prestigious "Bocconi" institute of economics, where Stefano also studied about 20 years ago. Actually the cover reads " Pierre's living *la dolce vita* in Milan". (CHI)
Can you scan the article pls?

mariacris said:
Can you scan the article pls?

As soon as I get the mag!:flowers:

grim_lady said:
Diddy threw Prince Albert a party? Well if he did he might not have known who Pierre was still. So Pierre had to go with a famous friend who'd help him get in without having to say "Do you know who my Uncle is?"
P Diddy has an annual White Party. He used to have it in the Hamptons in surburban New York City. Now he has it in the South of France. He DID NOT throw a party for Prince Albert.

i meant that Prince Albert threw a party for Diddy a few years ago like a year or two before he had that big party in the hamptons....I remember it because the article was surprised that prince albert paid for diddy to be there for like a week or something ?

it seems that our Pierre having a good time there :wub:

So does this mean that Pierre is really going to school there? Or is he like there for for fun?

According to the mag ("Chi") he was admitted in Bocconi to study economy, but he still has to make up his mind about where to study necxt year (Milan, Paris, or maybe London)...this is all very confusing: wasn't he studying Law in Paris?

Thanks for the scans Tosca. I wonder how's that brunet...maybe a relative.

According to the mag she's a friend...

Pierre getting bored at University (CHI)

Maybe he partied too hard the night before. :)

Last edited:
Cassi said:
Maybe he partied to hard the night before. :)

I thought the same...:D

He seems to get better and better. A true example of French beauty.

That profile picture of Pierre on the right (first scan) reminds me why I ever started thinking he was...dreamy. :blush: But who could blame me, right?

so, they took pictures of him even in class. that's pretty intrusive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom