Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 9 : July 2006 - Nov.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
acid_rain3075 said:
Why would his classmates be outraged? Its none of their business where and how he lives!

I was thinking the same thing. It's probably not even true. Its not like he's the first to ever do something like that.

Grace said:
In Milan 2000 euros is very far from being the hottest flat around...given the money his family has I'd say he has made a "modest" choice; he could have easily found a 10000 euros one around.

I guess our reader meant £.2,000, not € 2,000.
In Milan it takes € 2,000 to just rent a garage!;) :)

Tosca said:
I guess our reader meant £.2,000, not € 2,000.
In Milan it takes € 2,000 to just rent a garage!;) :)
whats the difference?

acid_rain3075 said:
whats the difference?
£ 1 (pound) is about € 1.5 (Euro). So £ 2000 makes about € 3.500

Avalon said:
£ 1 (pound) is about € 1.5 (Euro). So £ 2000 makes about € 3.500
so if, by chance, Pierre has € 3.500/month instead of a € 2000/month rent, would that make a big difference in the housing market?

acid_rain3075 said:
so if, by chance, Pierre has € 3.500/month instead of a € 2000/month rent, would that make a big difference in the housing market?

In Milan? With € 3.500/month he can rent a garage with an upstair room...;) :lol:

Beatrice said:
this must be Liechtenstein!;)

You're right. It's Prince Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein who is dating Adriana Lima. I was just saying that Pierre dating models is annoying, but Pierre can never be as annoying (not so far anyway) as W of L.
I just prefer it when the Casiraghi trio have more down-to-earth friends, like Andrea and Tatiana, and Charlotte and Felix. If Pierre starts dating some Super-Socialte or Model, it will throw things off balance. :rolleyes:

Tosca said:
In Milan? With € 3.500/month he can rent a garage with an upstair room...;) :lol:
Well, in that case, why would any other students be jealous?

Some of them are probably sharing a flat in a less elegant area of the city, and this might make some people jealous (even thought if someone can afford to attend Bocconi, they usually can also afford a decent living place...)
But I can assure you a 2000 euros apartment is not luxury living in Milan.

Tosca said:

Tosca, here in Milano 2,000 euros is just about enough to buy a nice blouse and a pair of pants. :rolleyes:

It is definitely Pierre, look at the acne!

Ani

giaga said:
Tosca, here in Milano 2,000 euros is just about enough to buy a nice blouse and a pair of pants. :rolleyes:

I live in the countryside, you know...;) :lol:

Pierre is so cute. I think he's just in a phase were he wants to date models. I would rather have him dated Olympia Scarry since she' more of a socialite/working girl then a model. I hope he becomes like his brother and date a real, well like normal girl. Not that models aren't normal. Ya know what I mean ;)

Olimpia Scarry a working girl:ermm: ,maybe you can tell me what does she do! I,m sure any model works a lot more than her.

Last edited:
hello everybody!
i'm new here, but i couldn't avoid chiming in on this topic..i've just read what you wrote about Pierre, his dates, his flat, the University he is attending..but what you (what WE) really know about these things..?
almost nothing..?
i can only say that i'm living in Milan as a student attending the Bocconi University and it happens to meet Pierre in the library, in the canteen, in the aisles..just as a "normal" student. i can assure that he definitely does never pass by unnoticed, but also nobody could be jealous, or better, envious of a Prince..! how could it be? it would be a non-sense..wouldn't it?
Moreover i think people in the Uni discuss about his flat or his weel-off life no more than whoever does..it's gossip, you know that. :) people make assumptions, but don't know the truth

sonoIo said:
hello everybody!
i'm new here, but i couldn't avoid chiming in on this topic..i've just read what you wrote about Pierre, his dates, his flat, the University he is attending..but what you (what WE) really know about these things..?
almost nothing..?
i can only say that i'm living in Milan as a student attending the Bocconi University and it happens to meet Pierre in the library, in the canteen, in the aisles..just as a "normal" student. i can assure that he definitely does never pass by unnoticed, but also nobody could be jealous, or better, envious of a Prince..! how could it be? it would be a non-sense..wouldn't it?
Moreover i think people in the Uni discuss about his flat or his weel-off life no more than whoever does..it's gossip, you know that. :) people make assumptions, but don't know the truth

Thank you for the refreshing perspective. It is good to be reminded of these things from time to time.:)

rosana said:
Olimpia Scarry a working girl:ermm: ,maybe you can tell me what does she do! I,m sure any model works a lot more than her.

She's not a working girl. She's not really a socialite, imo. She's an heiress, no different from the Casiraghis, actually, except she's not connected to nobility.
Save for the nobility connections, The casiraghis are really just heirs too, just kids of very rich people. Of course, add to that: very gorgeous kids of very rich, noble people! Yes, even Pierre is gorgeous with his acne! :lol:

sonoIo said:
hello everybody!
almost nothing..?

Hi... Do you happen to have a cell phone camera?:flowers:

For some reason I thought Olympia was a working girl. I read on some socialite website that she was attending college to work in fashion. So I thought she wanted a career in that aspect. Whatever happened to Valentine? She seemed like such a lovely girl!

Lafawnduh said:
Hi... Do you happen to have a cell phone camera?:flowers:

If she studies at Bocconi Uni, then she must have;)

yes, i have..but i don't think i would ever take some pics of him in a corner, simply because when i saw pics taken in the Uni by some paparazzi or something like that and published on "Chi" (i don't remember if it was Chi or Novella..it's the same) i got annoyed.
a guy is attending his lessons (=his daily routine) and somebody wants to document it.. ? i can't understand why.

Tima to close this thread and to start a new one. You can find it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom