Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 8 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl on the last beach club pictures to me looks more like the girl from the paris cafe, and not like cecile wincker..i might me wrong.

Glad to see pics Piewi, I'm actually going to Monaco this summer. One of my best friends has a home in Le Larvotto and her father has membership to the beach club so I'm hoping I'll catch a glimpse of the family. My friend, Julia, has seen Pierre, Caroline, and Ernst at the club before, and has even TALKED to Pierre, but none of the others. It's her favorite story to tell, she dropped her sunscreen and Pierre picked it up for her. That's the story, but she likes to make it more than it was. She likes to emphasize the part that he spoke english to her, she swears that he must have been watching her to know she was American or spoke english, but then I tell her that she's just so loud that I bet all of Monaco knows that she speaks english. And that's usually when she gets mad at me for keeping her from fantasizing.

Well if I do see any of them I'll be sure to post on my Casiraghi experience.

Love
Ana

Good luck with that...even if you don't get to see the Casiraghi, a summer in Monaco, and at the beach is really great and a lot of fun. Enjoy yourself!

Thank you very much Grace, I'm sure it won't be too hard to have fun. We will basically be under NO supervision. I don't know, but 2 teenage girls left to roam Monaco ALONE can only mean fun. :D

<Removed answer to deleted post.> Other than Pierre's own family members there are few women that can measure up to Grace, but some of the girls that Pierre has been said to be dating aren't that bad. I think he has pretty good taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are the pics of Pierre at the beach club, as i cant find them. thanks

anag said:
I'm actually going to Monaco this summer. I'm hoping I'll catch a glimpse of the family.

Love
Ana
You are soooo lucky Ana!Do it and tell us details!;)

I'm sure she is Cecile because she was at F1 too

Hello Piewi

Fortunately I know this linguage (polish) 'cause it's my mother tongue!
This caption says that "Prince is with his girlfriend at swimming pool" .
That's all.
Best regards from Poland

zarat said:
Hello Piewi

That's all.
Best regards from Poland

Interesting. Thanks for the translation zarat!

zarat said:
Hello Piewi

That's all.
Best regards from Poland

Hi zarat! thank you so much!;) I had no idea about which lenguage was:eek:
Greets

grim_lady said:
<Removed answer to deleted post.> Other than Pierre's own family members there are few women that can measure up to Grace, but some of the girls that Pierre has been said to be dating aren't that bad. I think he has pretty good taste.

He picks the wild girls, it seems like! Valentine was the wildest though!;)

Grim_lady, I love your Pierre fanfic. I hope you finish it soon.

Oh gosh, that fanfic. I have a long list of fan fics that need to be finished. Seeing as how you seem to like it I'll add that one at the top of the list.:)

Also, I agree that Val is a good example of Pierre's good taste.

anag said:
Glad to see pics Piewi, I'm actually going to Monaco this summer. One of my best friends has a home in Le Larvotto and her father has membership to the beach club so I'm hoping I'll catch a glimpse of the family. My friend, Julia, has seen Pierre, Caroline, and Ernst at the club before, and has even TALKED to Pierre, but none of the others. It's her favorite story to tell, she dropped her sunscreen and Pierre picked it up for her. That's the story, but she likes to make it more than it was. She likes to emphasize the part that he spoke english to her, she swears that he must have been watching her to know she was American or spoke english, but then I tell her that she's just so loud that I bet all of Monaco knows that she speaks english. And that's usually when she gets mad at me for keeping her from fantasizing.

Well if I do see any of them I'll be sure to post on my Casiraghi experience.

Love
Ana

Dear Anga,

I wish you the best vacation in Monaco! you will have one of the most beautiful vacation, indeed because I've twice there and it is always amazing for me. It was one of my favourites vacations! The private beach on the Monte-Carlo Beach is incredible, luxurious with the Olympic swimming pool and you have the most beautiful view on Monaco from there. ;)

Thank you, and I never posted on how lovely I thought your story was Johan. I don't remember which thread it was, but I remember reading your story of how you met Caroline. You are inspiring, and quite brave! I could NEVER work up the courage to talk to the Casiraghis and I wouldn't even DARE if it was Caroline! So, even IF I see them in Monaco this summer, I probably won't have as great a story as you did!

Love
Ani

Last edited:
Pierre at the D&G Party and at the Monaco Beach Club - Chi Magazine

123094g.jpg

123096q.jpg
1230ahs.jpg
1230ajq.jpg
1230ao8.jpg

Thanks, tbhrc! But isn't that the girl flirting with Pierre in Paris last month???

they were at the D&G party and at the pool

either way those girls are lucky...they get to kiss Pierre. hehe. i have always liked Pierre than Andrea...how come andrea has lots of chest hair while Pierre doesnt? (just asking) hehehe...

^i don't think pierre is dating cecile.... they seem to me to just be friends

^ can someone translate the caption? please and thank you

they say that opposed to his brother Andrea who prefers brunettes, Pierre, on the contrary, prefers blondes. And that with the woman who ''accompagned'' him in Cannes, Pierre is ready to take the plunge (!? go figure...).

and in the picture where he's diving,they say that for his blonde, Pierre does too much...

and in the caption: ''f*ck there is no flo...!''(?)(and i can't translate the rest 'cause the word is cut half)

do you mean the picture in the middle? that's Gloria von Thurn und Taxis, the mother of elisabeth, albert and maria teresia.

Having seen better pics of Olympia now, my opinion is changed. I think she is pretty. I long to see those pics of her and Pierre partying in Tuscany, though! They seem like very interesting pictures!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom