Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 7 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, boy! Pierre is on the loose. It seems to me he is swinging into the life of a rich teenager which can go in many directions. He is very independent, with a lot of money who is getting a taste of the good life. Let's hope he doesn't crash. His mother doesn't need anymore heart aches.

There are some pics of Pierreapparently getting drunk in this week's issue of "Oggi" mag.

miraglia1983 said:
Let's hope he doesn't crash. His mother doesn't need anymore heart aches.
I don't think he will.As for his mother that's for sure.Tosca can you please scan them??

too bad the canne pictures are so small. And what else do we have, girlfriend number 2 for summer 2006....interesting.

OK in those teeny tiny pics of Pierre from Cannes, it looks like he's with the blonde from the soccer match so I guess maybe she is his girlfriend. I hope we get some larger versions.

Tosca said:
There are some pics of Pierreapparently getting drunk in this week's issue of "Oggi" mag.

I've seen the pics at the hairdresser, so I don't have the mag....
Pierre, Andrea, Tatiana Ernst jr. Chris and friends were in Umbria (a region near Tuscuny) on the occasion of a religious festivity(there's also a popular fest and a procession; it's fun, I've been there a couple of times); Pierre was really enjoying himself with wine and chicks: he was making out, quite heavily with the blond girl from the football game, so I don't know if she is his girlfriend but they definitely have something going on. Andrea on the other hand seemed quite relaxed with Tatiana.
I'm sorry I don't have the pics, they both looked hot!

Kisses

laura_barnaes said:
The blond girl is called Olympia Scarry.

Thanks for the info but where did you learn this from? Looks like one of the greatest mysteries of the 21 century is solved! :D

Sorry, I was in a hurry and I forgot to say the source. I read it this week's Hola magazine. They featured Andrea, Tatiana, Pierre and the blond girl in a party hosted by the Thurn and Taxis family, and they said she was called Olympia Scarry. Don't think they gave more info about her.

Avalon said:
Thanks for the info but where did you learn this from? Looks like one of the greatest mysteries of the 21 century is solved! :D

There are also pics of Pierre with this girl on CHI mag this week, and the caption reads she's name Olympia Scarry as well, but that's all I know about her;)

budge9 said:
An article about Olympia Scarry. It seems that the Casiraghi trio are getting more into the socialite scene!

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,18030-1639647,00.html

More websites with information and photographs of her

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f50/olympia-scarry-34634.html

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1&sfld=&nbc1=1

Thanks for the info budge9! She reminds me a bit of Barbara Berlusconi, the daughter of Italy's ex- Prime Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom